Protestors BTFO Forever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CFrBYI3Ntro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>paid protesters

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>paid protesters

Based

I never believed the rumors about reptilian monsters controlling the world from the shadows, until I saw Gorge Soros.

Is he actually the single biggest threat to western civilization on the planet?

antifa btfo

Love this man

He knows.

Neat.

Antifa listed as a domestic terrorist organization when?

No Sorrow

>paid protesters
Does that make them smart?

He is goading them into doing something bigger than Berkeley. Then they will go on the terror list. kek

Soon

>paid protesters
BOI HE DID IT

Well its a niche market that's about to shrink very rapidly, so I'd suggest not so smart and perhaps a career change.

trump really is 4chans president
a shitposter on the fucking whitehouse

If they are indeed paid rioters, why isn't he employing RICO laws against them

are prostitutes smart?

He's been calling them paid protesters for over a year

THE GOYIM KNOW! SHUT IT DOWN:

Love trump

>4:48 am

Real Trump hours

>professional anarchists

I am certainly no alt rightist here; i kinda just like laughing at the memes as people get butthurt. But in all seriousness what happened to the left? It used to be the rational one while the right made few good points and were laughable. Now all i see is the opposite. There are literal teachers who are calling capitalism racism. There are people burning their own towns in some horribly wrong effort to say something. I honestly just dont get how radicalism is the leading power now. Its not the left, the right, the muslims, the blacks, the jews, etc. Now its a he said she said fight as radicals call each other out.

Easily.

Every first post on his tweets are shills. Are these guys waiting all day for him to post ?

Extreme propaganda on both sides.

That's what they're paid to do.

Bots, dummy

Yes.

>Not true, those are spontaneous, purely organic gatherings.

He doesn't want legitimate non violent protesters to get caught up in it and get mixed up with them.

If he goes after anyone paid I have a feeling it will be the ones funding it like Soros.

I suggest he doesn't go easy on antifa though. That sort of thing can't be allowed.

I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't people in government who use antifa for useful idiots to further their own agenda.

Make a petition and/or get Donald Trump's attention to make Antifa labelled as a terrorist group.

Once that happens, the general public, especially family-oriented people across the US will think "terrorist" when the name Antifa pops up. This will also deter anyone from joining or being affiliated, because anyone with half a brain would not want to be part of a group labelled as terrorists because of the stigma and the legal pressure.

Also, because of this, police and homeland security would essentially do many searches for any Antifa members and throw them in jail. Nightclubs would be searched, punk shows would be monitored, raves would be watched, and warehouses would be raided. Essentially a legal gestapo without the bad image. If we do the same for Arabs in airports and big cities, we can do the same for Antifa.

Remember, that Antifa are more than just vandals and people who harass innocents on the streets. They're also involved in illegal activities, especially in San Francisco where they're involved in selling drugs to people at punk shows and raves, including minors if rave nights are all-ages. They're also involved in numerous cases of statutory rape, one member alone having approximately 730 accounts. They're also known squatters allowing fire hazards.

So, here's the thing if you get them labelled as a terror group and the police remove them. You'd be removing the following bad qualities from communities

>Less drug peddling, inluding the drug solicitation towards minors
>Less indoctrination and recruiting towards communism and anarchy (less propaganda venues)
>Safety such as less fires and innocents killed with less Antifa squatters (safe spaces)
>Less innocents assaulted on the streets
>Promotion of freedom of speech
>Less businesses vandalized
>Less cars vandalized
>Less police deaths
>Less fires from arson
>Less corruption towards youth, giving them a future

CONTINUED TO NEXT POST > > > >

The whitehouse.gov petition for Antifa is rigged. It's fake for collecting data as the signatures never go past just one, even if multiple people sign it. Meanwhile, plenty of other petitions, especially far-left ones fill up just fine.

We need to use Twitter, other forms of media, hashtags with redpills, etc. We need to get news stations information about what they do. Mention their name "Antifascist Action" not "Protesters" or "far-leftists." That way when reporters are out, they can identify them by their flags, and so can people watching TV.

We also need to contact authorities, such as the FBI, etc. We can also spread the word on Antifa on major news sites with comment sections. Hell, I even recommend Yahoo of all places.

Don't fall for false flags, and don't fall for rigged petitions. Do not engage in violence. Let the law handle it, but speak to the law and they may assist.

MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN

Kek

That's why his nasty ass is getting sued by the EU. They need to throw his crusty self in jail. He should spend however many years he has left in jail. He looks like he's on death's door anyway. Maybe we can keep him on life support to torture him.

Me too. It totally undermines those lunatics rioting.

THIS. And Black Lives Matter for saying "pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon ahout cops" and then AGAIN threatening violence again this past weekend.

Well, I guess Donald is creating jobs and he's not being properly acknowledged Kek

4D Chess. I hope they do something really stupid. It is true that it's turning people off. I've seen a lot of posts from people saying they were starting to recognize a lot of the outrage is fake and calling out every single thing that happens as the "worst thing ever omg Hitler" is not an effective or honest approach to politics.

We really did put him over the edge. I was just thinking how we made him win all those online surveys about the debates and we always had the strongest online support for whatever the hell was going on at a particular time. And raiding haters. It's cool to know we had a part.

>mfw Lügenpresse tries to spin it

lmao better start packing up shills

He's a frontman/fallguy, but what he represents, yes.

Thank God. Can you imagine Hillary? She sleeps until 10. Lazy bitch.

I'll tell you exactly what it is. A dog whistle. Not in the sense they use against the right, but...the incessant, unfairly, overwhelmingly negative coverage on tv, in print, online every single day over and over and over...it created this "white noise" - it built up a lot of hostility in people. Some people don't read beyond the headlines so they see "Entire State Department Senior Management Quits Trump Admin First Day" - and alarmist shit like that...they think, "wow, this is crazy. Omg Trump is prez but he doesn't know what he's doing!" (This is an example.) so they keep up with this frenzied, alarmist behavior and it's a form of propaganda. I think some people are legitimately afraid. They buy into it.

To address the example above: whenever administrations change, there is usually turnover as many positions are political appointments. The employees submit resignations weeks or a month before their end date. And the pres can choose to keep them on or let them go. Trump didn't hire them so the media ran with "omg they all quit!" - it's so fucking dishonest

How long until Trump smug posts?

HOW WILL ANTIFA RECOVER!?

What if... he knows they are paid protesters because he hired them?

How the fuck does Namibia have Internet?

Just wait till Sessions is in office. He will return the FBI to what it was supposed to do originally.

Hunt down and eliminate Communists.

lol nice.

Akon did it.

youtube.com/watch?v=CFrBYI3Ntro

Is it time?!

i was curious about it myself so i decided to google up news on the place and found this instantly

i summed the place up pretty well.

I feel sorry to the butthurt people commenting non-stop (hurr where's ur evidence durrr) multiplied by the people sucking each other's dick - liking their replies.

Didn't RDJ have some anti Trump commercial?

>HDI - Medium
It's like one of the most developed African Countries what the hell

Just a reminder that George Soros will die on or around August 21, exactly 7 months after Trump's first day in office and during a total solar eclipse. Praise Kek. Shadilay!

theres never been a developed nation in Africa apart from the apartheid but thats long gone and so is any hope for the entire continent

True true.

I'm convinced that Trump is with us in here.

NOW do you get the anime posting?

It's the perfect way to act smug, sans laughing women pictures.