College is a Business

75% of student attending college should never have attended

Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he didn't say 99.9% of students shouldn't have attended college
STOP EMBARRASSING OUR FLAG

College is where white men pay to send their daughters to get fucked by black men for three years

I didn't go to college or university because I noticed the only people going to college or university were fucking idiots

I would rather be "uneducated"

College grad here.
College is not like the movies. I never got laid even once.

Community College has no partying. It's people already working two jobs to stay afloat or young kids from poor families.

That's because your universities are shit compared to American schools

i agree with this. it used to be if you were smart enough you went to college. but obama switched that by pushing for universal colleging. the hing is college isnt good enough to make dumb people smart so they had to make up a bunch of nonsense degrees and classes like "gender studies" to accomodate the idiots.

100 percent of you did not attend

College is a rite of passage though.

so is being fucked up the arse in some circles, does that mean everyone has to bend over?

I think that is actually the offical stance on college. Most people that go are not of the correct calibre but you cant stop people from going.

So we end up with a lot of over qualified bag packers and shelf stackers. Better than it being the other way.

No shit. Everything is a business.

Most people don't need a LA education to do perform mastery in their disciplines , yet it's forced into most curriculums. On top of that, many majors don't provide real world skills at the bachelor level (where as most master programs have adopted project models similar to the MBA).

This. Nothing actually happens, and if there is anything like OP's pic, it's usually a couple retards who are doing really shit in class.

colleges benefit..

Every man should experience anal sex once.

All sexologists agree.

college = partying/sex = confidence = socialization = connections = success, that's what you're actually paying for

chicks r so hot

Is that a tube full of semen she's sucking on???

I think of should be a thing for the best and most interested 5 percent. Even those who are really intellegent, but don't want to become scientists of some sort shouldn't to. It basiclly is a rat race and 90 percent are there, just because they have to in order to get a job. I think there should be some things between university and trades.

Only Indian intellectuals are worthy

That's why I ended unemployed.

Shut the fuck up

>taking sexologists seriously

ikr

>100 years ago people went to college to learn ancient Greek
>now they go to talk about how people are mean to women without noticing it

If these wimpy fucks weren't in college then they would be out in the real world wasting everyones time and crying about bs constantly. If they are dumb enough to believe college is the key to success then i so go for you stupid fucks.

so hows failing college going?

heres what really happens
College= procrastinating every single day for 4 years whilst doing absolute bare minimum to scrap through= being severely disappointed in your life and realizing you have no dreams and are most likely just going to end up like every other broke fucker = sever depression= alcohol and drugs (minus all the fun)= settling for a shitty job with a shitty wage= the rest of your life. Thats what you're really paying for

Cambridge, oxford, imperial college are all world class top schools. The first 2 are rank top 10 better than almost all American schools.

niqqas are you serious? I enrolled thinking I would join a frat and party basically everyday. can any of you share your college experiences?

More like 99%.

Are you me

i the person pouring a man

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

luckily for me no, dont stress it to much man, Just gotta accept that life is really fucking shit. Do what you want when you want thats the real key.

jesus fucking christ
>being severely disappointed in your life and realizing you have no dreams
Down to the fucking letter. I'm a senior and for the last 3 years I've done nothing but play video games and masturbate to anime while pretending to be autistic anonymously online. I don't even want to be an accountant because dedicating your life to the career seems like a terrible life choice and it makes me anxious and depressed. My dad is an engineer and his life is so consumed by his job that he doesn't have time to even take care of his health, let alone travel or partake in a hobby. Shit's fucked, if I don't find a way to be self employed I'm going to kill myself.

Oxbridge is just a leftist training ground, no one is more leftard than a rich cunt that has never met a nigger

Are you guys me

im in my 3rd year and I have no motivation to study anymore and I just failed all of my last classes

Maybe I should move to another country and start all over. The american dream is r-real right?

Im the dude that went to Community, I lived off campus and worked while in school. Fucking blew to be honest but I got my RN a lot cheaper then a lot of my co workers

That was me until i realized all of what you said halfway through the first year and bailed

man dont think about it to much, just settle gotta accept that everything in life is shit, the only escapes and the internet and drugs/alcohol. Throw away any idea of "purpose" or "meaningful life", just do what you wanna do when you wanna do it.

Truth. They even invented a shitload of useless fake majors and made them easy enough for niggers and women to get through.
Many business school majors are bullshit. All liberal arts majors are watered down. I know this stupid cunt who made it through "construction science" at A&M who is literally retarded. The degree isn't even a bachelor of science! Its all a scam.

t. Architectural Engineer graduate at Texas

the American dream came true years ago, problem is no one ever prepared for whats next. Dont think about life through your occupation, hats the most common mistake. Every is always told the same shit about good job= good life etc. Only key to life is to do what you want when you want.

Oh nigger majors are black studies and sports management or personal trainer shit.
Womens classes are RTF. Radio television film lol. Its brainwashing major. Their "assignments" are watching Run Lola Run and making a blog post about it. Lol I used to fuck a bunch of girls in majors like that. "Interpersonal relationship" class n sheit.

In America student loans are the new "bubble" that will wreck the economy.

In 2000 it was the dot-com bubble that crashed. The liquidity flooded into the housing market through government interventions and a campaign that everyone "deserved their own home."

In 07-08 the housing market crashed and the liquidity moved into the tech space and into student loans through government manipulation and the idea that "every american deserves a good education"

They don't care that the degrees are junk - so long as they're creating more debt

Pic unrelated

And they pretend to be non-profits and act as though they are providing education at the lowest cost possible. Year after year, 90% of colleges in the US raise tuition, some upwards of 5%, while hiring more and more adjunct professors who often make less than minimum wage. Despite having a "big heart", liberals do not care about this plight because adjuncts are typically white males and often conservatives whereas the full time and tenured professors are almost always liberals. All of this is to say, that schools today are making more money than at any other point in history! Administrative salaries are through the roof. Some university presidents make upward of $1,000,000 a year, not due to any special skills or abilities but only because they are part of the administrative elite and will perpetuate a corrupt system.

This plundering should never have been allowed to go unpunished!

US college (known 99% of the world as University) is the worst, as unlike AU and UK, and most EU colleges it geared at 4 years. Why? "To make you a more worldly person" What a bunch of BS. It's to sucker you into another year of school taking a bunch of useless gen-eds like gender studies and sociology that have nothing, nothing whatsoever, to do with your degree. AND NOBODY IS OUTRAGED. That's because 75% of the people going to college as OP has pointed out, are stupid individuals that have no place being there in the first place.

About 90% of the modern college attendees do not belong in an University, the rest 10% of them could've done what they're about to do without one

Why go there then? Fear and peer pressure. You don't want to be the loser without a degree when all your friends have one and you don't want to end up frying fries at McDolands because not getting a degree somehow *absolutely* guarantees you'll be working at such a job. Fear and peer pressure are the very last things you should be basing your decisions upon, as any decision made during such states is bound to be inefficient, short-sighted and retarded.

I'm a tradie because I'm not an idiot that wants massive debt.

iF YOU'R WONDERING WHY BUSINESS DEGREES ARE FREE PASSES. IN COUNTRIES LIKE MY OWN THEY ARE FREE PERMANENT RESISDENCE PASSES TO STAY IN THE COUNTRY. PROBABLY SIMILAR IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY. KEEP IN MIND THE DEGREE ITSELF ISN'T A PR (AKA REFUGEE) PASS, YOU NEED A MANAGEMENT JOB AS WELL AFTER THAT. BUT THE JOBS ARE THE EASIEST PART, AFTER YOU GET THE DEGREE YOU (PAY) FOR THE JOB BY WORKING UNDERPAY.

no wonder you are the niggers of white people

That's about the % of Liberal Arts degrees given out so I gotta say your probably spot on op

well you are kinda right. You will take on massive debt, i could be wrong since im not an expert on American cost of living but if its anything like Aus you may aswell accept that you will face debt. Just not as much as college students, on top of that you will have to sacrifice time and fun for a solid 5-10 years (if you get a management position or higher). Im basically in the same boat as you, and currently work with alot of former managers and business owner who all say the same thing. After that though life can be a pretty fucking sweet, by the time you hit your late 40's to mid fifties you might actually be looking to retire with a nice Asian girl, a boat and some nice whiskey.

it's worse than a business, it's non-profit (read: tax exempt) business that receives subsidies

yes . (((They)) want this. Thats how they degenerate society. Take our future mothers and turn them into whores on a cock carousel thus destroying modern family unit.

I'm trying to become a construction site manager.

I already got my certification in high school and I could get a decent paying job right now if I wanted but I'm shooting for construction management.

what I have always wanted since I was young was to live somewhere in north america and hunt deer/elk for a living

You think thats possible?

this, I've never seen a girl go to college and not come out a whore.

this. It's just "how do you feel today?" Mixed with a lot of drinking and whoring.

As someone who went to college this is 100% correct. Should've just gone to a trade school and done all of my history studies in my freetime

You're wrong

90% of students should never have attended

Except there aren't that many black men in college. Mostly they are getting fucked by Chad, Brad, Chaz, and Thad.

a twisted part of me gets a raging boner thinking of the gals who are in massive debt for a useless degree and are going to have to pay it one way or another. gonna have to suck dick for cheddar

It shouldn't be. It should be a place where you attain useful knowledge for a career, not a teenage booze den

One on the left allready looks used up, tired and haggard.

But you were supposed to troll people. Not say how it is. :/

I have no debt, it's not that Hard... Did just 2 yrof trade school

I agree, the correct number is between 90 and 95%

Nah alot of people should only attend community college at best.

Even then there were alot of stupid people.

You have the right thought process, but it isn't a business per se. The objective of businesses is to turn a profit through mutually beneficial transactions. American colleges are designed to swell the size of government and to leave a sizable portion of the population dependent on the government and banks for student loan assistance.

At least find a worthwhile career so you don't find yourself working for Walmart for over a decade, being in your mid 30s, and too old to start anything without facing a fair share of age bias/discrimination.

That's because you are an sperg and either avoided them or other people avoided you . I live just near the universities u of waterloo (top math and comp sci school) and Laurier(top party school). During events like home coming, Halloween and literally every weekend there's massive parties. Sometimes the small residential streets will be flooded with kids partying. All from Laurier. I know so many kids who went to there for some meme degree just to party.

>Prove me wrong
Can't straya. Most people that go to college now, do it with money that isn't theirs.

>loans
>grants

Fuck off Pastanigger

You're right

Yes college is a business but there's nothing inherently wrong with that.

The specific issue is that college is a business model that is unfathomably subsidized by the government leading to People who would never go to college going which further drives up rates primarily through government backed loans in an almost identical manner as the housing bubble.

Same even though 75 per cent of my class is girls

why not? do what ever you want man, their is no meaning to life nor any real idea of whats successful. If it makes you happy then go for it, anyone who wants to put that down can go fuk emselves.

can confirm. totally not going because of government gib me dats or anything he he...

There is if there is a stupid culture, with stupid customers, enabled by stupid parents. This is when the free market fails and creates a dysgenic society.

Rates and loans aren't even the issue. The cost of tuition itself and more so people's willingness to pay it is.

yea but eventually you'll have to buy a house, care for you gf, make your gf your wife will cost alot. Then settling down with kids will triple it all. So you will hit debt sooner or later, just dont judge your life based on that debt.

Its just four years of partying on your parents (or loans) dime. Unless you go into a difficult degree, you basically have 20 hours of classes and studying a week AT MOST, then the rest of the time is spent sleeping in, fucking sluts, doing drugs and playing vidya.

My first two years of college were ez pz. I studied the minimum possible and got As and Bs while smoking weed every day and partying with sloots every weekend. The last two involved 12 hour clinicals on top of 8 hour classes, endless studying and busy work. My friends that weren't in Nursing just repeated the first two years.

TL;DR: If you go into STEM, you will actually have to put in som work and won't fit the party kid stereotype. Anything outside of STEM and its a big fuck & drug fest.

True. We refer to the "academic building" on our campus as the debt farm because if you have to take a class in that building it's usually so low level that your chances of ever receiving a degree are basically nonexistent.

I was in the math department the other day and a kid came in to speak to his advisor about taking math 050. A math class that teaches you how to add, subtract, multiply, and reduce fractions, and work with decimals. And you're forced to take it if you do (incredibly) poorly on your entrance exam. Even offering that course is akin to tricking a person who is the mental equivalent of a 5th grader into thousands of dollars in debt while knowing they are statistically never going to graduate. And furthermore force them to take algebra, precalc, and trig before ever seeing their first calculus course -- which they will undoubtedly fail because they've been soft balled so fucking hard. And spent a year or more in tuition getting strung along like those are actually university level courses.

And 90% of them are niggers.

The only thing to go to college for are mechanical/electrical/industrial/civil/computer engineering, pre med/law/pharm, accounting and nursing. Everything else is a scam.

>pre med
Waste of a degree if you don't go on to go to med school.

No idea man

I'm insane I cannot a bunch of adults whining, I'd beat them

It's only the knowledge which should be free.

Not sure how I'm going to move to their and not die though

That's why they get all of those grants and scholarships, user. They want them to ttend for all of this to happen.

Im dropping out of uni and going to get a aas in industrial design at citytech. Is this a good move? I want to open a business in volving 3d technology

college subsidizing loans and blah blah blah

See:

Like im dropping out in 3 hours any help? Any other technical stuff i should learn instead?

That's at least partially true. Some kids go to college to party like animals. Others go to get useless degrees that mean nothing. The kicker is some of these kids go to a college that'll rape them of money so they need massive loans and end up in debt through the ass. Wish there was a way to reduce this kind of shit.

College is an indoctrination camp for the middle class. They pay tons of money to go and party and then get a job with their meme degree. Any woman that goes to college goes because she is a whore. Don't ever date a "college-educated" woman, that's code word for huge slut.

We need to stop allowing colleges to do non-STEM degrees, the problem would be solved literally overnight.

study and research.

> 75%
If I tried to prove this the number would probably be higher.

The current college system is archaic.

You're fucken wrong cunt!
>The number is closer to 90%

(((Ranked)))

I can't