Can someone tell me in which ideology I fit in?

I know what I believe in but can't really point my finger on a fitting name for it.

>nationalistic
>isolationistic
>socially and economicly quite libertarian

I think that the government should not intervene that much in the actions of its citizens, yet should use its strong military and power to keep immigrants out and protect it from other threads.
>pic related

Me too, but I oppose social libertarianism. It shouldnt be punishable if one is doing it on his own but when people try to affect the public with their degeneracy, its another thing.

Unrealistic

Textbook Mussolini Fascism.

really?

>be me
>meet beautiful kraut girl attending American university on scholarship for rowing
>hook up a couple times
>she's impressed by my knowledge of German politics
>she's not impressed with my views on those politics
>try to redpill her with occasional news about the state of her homeland
>she's adamant that it's all lies
>try to discuss Hitler
>she won't even speak his name
>tell her that Hitler was just trying to look out for the best interests of his people
>she's still not buying it
>try to keep going
>she flies off on me and calls me a Nazi
>haven't heard from her since

Does everyone in your country act like this OP? She's the only German I've met irl.

You're probably in the Paleoconservative range.

Basically, you're like the people over at Rebel Media, who are Libertarian in some ways but are beginning to accept some need for good national and societal values. Which is probably a sizable portion of Sup Forums, values/economics-wise.

>nationalist
>Isolationist
>economically leftist but place white over all race.

2nd piss worse piss

United States pre-WWI

'Textbook Mussolini Fascism.' TOP KEK

i would say you are a classical liberal. ps no need to put -ic in the adjectives you've used, just a tip

A lot of them do, I guess. Probably because we get indoctrinated to feel guilty about it. When I was in Realschule (which is the equivalent of a middle school) four years of history class only covered both world wars, german atrocities, we read three books about it and visited the concentration camp in Dachau.
It is pretty much forbidden to have any other opinion otherwise you will be frowned upon or even punished by the state.

your ideology is 2016's
its kinda like a person born in the enlightment being anti-monarchy

you, like most people living in this world is just ruled by the worlds whims

ideology actually requiers some research
it should not be based on power (i want to gain power therfor im a x) because power is relative, so all ideologies can fit that shit, it just depends on the situation

but how does one ACTUALLY make a society that is stable (people need to actually agree on the basics, so it has to have an equality or justice behind it) if not, prepare for unstable"ness" and many such cases!

a kraut grill on a rowing scholarship isn't, by definition, into any non-mainstream political thought. she sees it as dangerous and unstable to her social position, so she will always be a milktoast, or at best, follow her husband's politics. OP, you are a bitch, should have just kept fucking her, you nonce

What you described is probably how most Europeans and Americans feel anyway, it's just business interests and an elite control things more than what most people want. Other than the economically libertarian thing, although you're a German so you're idea of being somewhat Libertarian is probably just being a moderate, having universal healthcare, etc. instead of being a massive autist like in the US.

It was the first time I'd ever had a conversation with a German face to face and I got overly excited.
>pic related

I kinda figured that. It's extremely deceiving when I come on Sup Forums and most Germans are "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" and this poor girl has been indoctrinated into a system that's told her that she's wrong for something she had nothing to do with. Thanks OP. I was trying to get a better feel for what I was dealing with.

Same bruder. Libertarian is our best bet. Especially in a way forward for all. Time to end the left-right narrative.

PEOPLE
PROFIT
PROTECTION

It´s called: "Fucking Normal"

Paleo-con.

Paleo-libertarian

There you go famalam