This shit will end in a fucking civil war

This shit will end in a fucking civil war.
Video title was: "Asylants much more criminal than germans"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0WQFkbXGqg
eachvideo.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=K0WQFkbXGqg

Thanks CORRECTIV

eachvideo.com/

I can watch it but can't understand what the fuck he is saying

so you guys can't watch this? top cuck...

Yes, video in german can't be watched in germany.
Top cuck indeed.

youtube, facebook, and twitter, are all privately owned. They can ban and let anything they want go through based on their own discretion. Stop crying you little bitch babies. Worse than liberals.

It's banned in accordance to local law.
The company didn't remove it on it's own free will.
If they don't remove it (for German viewers at least) they will be fined by the German state.
Has nothing to do with the companies will to allow/ban them.

how would a democracy or republic work, when the citizens can't make a logical decision, because all their chances to get the information that they would need to do so, is censored or deleted/forbidden.

there is a reason for our "crying" about this.

Have you not figured it out yet?

Your government plans to literally genocide you while suppressing all news and silence all dissent.

Media censorship, demanding non-confirming to leave the country, police raids, increased surveillance on facebook - unless you do something you will stop existing.

I have spent a couple of weeks in Germany when working and in that time i got a fine for downloading a movie online, a fine for not buying a ticket on a train when i was late, lots of youtube videos were banned, i got yelled at by a Syrian muslim while waiting for a train drunk so i yelled back at him and called him a cunt which resulted in a few germans ushering the immigrant away before i kicked him.

Seriously germans are the most faggy looking cunts in Europe today, the women are ugly as shit and ALL the men are that nu-male type.

Lost country, you can't even imagine what its like now they have taken over one fucking million men of fighting age.

I would like to add i still havent paid the fines.

What is an asylant? One who takes care of people inside the insane asylum?

JUST NORTH KOREA MY COUNTRY UP COMRADE

refugees

You better not pay them.

Time for a 4th Reich, dude. This time I want to see dead Jews in HD.

just imagine how effective we would be, we did 6 gorillion with the ovens of the 40's, now we got high end tech ovens. can't wait to get a new lampshade.

> i got a fine for downloading a movie online
wtf how do they even do that? ik they collect your browsing history, but surely to god they don't have the manpower or the funds to minutely search through it all.

>a fine for not buying a ticket on a train when i was late
That's theft you degenerate, you deserved the fine.

> i got yelled at by a Syrian muslim while waiting for a train drunk so i yelled back at him and called him a cunt which resulted in a few germans ushering the immigrant away before i kicked him.

Should've called him a shitskin monkey.

So, whats the plan on redpilling germans for the upcoming election?

I can watch it
>mfw I am not suprised when he says +90% of all prisoners charged with rape in vienna are migrants or have migrant background.

Pleas do it. I feel so bad for you guys.

oh no, they will steal all of your hendl

please don't stop us this time and we have a deal.

Is this banned nationwide?

I remember a small handful of Krauts were able to watch other banned videos but most could not.

Germany has recently made absolutely massive investment in domestic surveillance in order to clamp down on dissent among the native ethnic German population. You can read about it everywhere, something like half a billion Euros of new money to keep their population from learning and speaking the truth.

we wont stop you
but help us stop the ones that want to stop you

>surely they don't have the manpower or funds

1) German government owns one of the servers you're downloading the movie from
2) Tags you as you connect
3) Gets personal info from ISP and sends you a letter

I doubt each one is even reviewed by a person, honestly. Commercial printer could send out retarded copies per week

everybody has to derail the schulzmemes on twitter and post own AfD memes, easy as that.

Be a Wahlkampfhelfer, don't let anyone manipulate the election and monitor it yourself.

Don't throw the redpill at people, do it subtle with undenyable facts.

You do realize YouTube works with them and that it's not ISPs who block this, but YouTube aka Google? So spread the videos on other sites, package clips and links to that video inside other videos, is the least you can do. That's just one link.

Thanks famalam.

thanks sweden, we will try to help you too ofc!
we may be the laughing stock of the world now, but we were that in the 1920's aswell and still managed to stand strong against 70% of the world just a decade later, so don't give up sweden!

censorship is a-okay as long as you think youre right
facts can be racist

You guys are fucked. A moment of silence for your once great nation.

Does it contain copyrighted material? Germany is ridiculously strict with enforcing those rules.

Or is it flagged down by users for alleged hatespeech?

Yes, theyve just launch anti 'fake news' tools on german facebook, and we all know that means removing non state approved media

but they won't get the schnitzl!

cucked