Antifa funding

I made a similar thread yesterday.
Antifa are using various small crowdfunding websites to funnel money around the globe.

I discovered a high value one with over $50,000 USD that is hosted on a US based website.
crowdrise.com/medical-fundraiser-for-iww-and-gdc-member-shot-in-seattle

They all generally violate crowdfunding sites ToS, if they do not remove them people assaulted by them may be able to sue, I'm not certain but there is likely extreme laws regarding international money transfers for the purpose of crime or terrorism. The FBI might be able to act if Americans complain, it would be more effective if someone who was attacked and filed police reports did it.

If their money network is disrupted they won't be able to get bail and have to pay for their own medical bills.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dirtysudaca/status/827507768340934656
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of them were fake. Using their pseudo anonymity against them to claim you're raising money for injured antifa would be pretty funnys.

I don't think it would work if it's one individual, they operate in cells, you would need to create an entire convincing fake cell with social media activity.

Doable perhaps but would require a few people working together on it.

>designate AntiFa terrorist organization
>issue arrest warrant for George Soros
>seize all donations and assets
>pay for the wall
Thanks Mr.Soros!

Yes, this! And if we can trace it all back to Soros even better!

noice
do it to it

Bump I wanna see how this one plays out

Me too m8
Also, how's the weather over there?

Bump for interest.

Bump

(((REMINDER)))
Antifa is funded by pitchfork

>Industrial Worker of the World

kind of antiquated. FFWW would be better.

Why don't we do leftist "fundings" but we use the cash to fund right-wing things?

>shot in the stomach

I have yet to meet crowd funding which can outsmart bullet.

Shoot antifa.

Whats to stop people opening these just to run with the money?

well, I twitted to crowdrise
>twitter.com/dirtysudaca/status/827507768340934656

hope it works

It wont work with one person, you need a collection of social media accounts so you can pretend to be a cell with multiple members. Then you have convince other cells you really exist so they share crowdfunding links to other cells.

They are vulnerable to fakes but it requires more work than one person can easily manage.

Some faggot who got btfo by antifa needs to do this now

You could with proxys and a load of fake facebook profiles but just takes time to set up. I should have expected this outcome a year a go and started firing them up. Tis a shame i could use a bit of cash right now.

>This Fellow Worker (what members of the IWW call ourselves)
>and Defender (for GDC members)

communist scum have some cool names for themselves.

I like this idea.

>tfw you will never pretend to be antifa to scam money out of them

This antifa bs is like someone played liberal crime squad and thought it was an instruction manual.

Antifa are astroturfed. It's the same band of a couple dozen paid degenerates who show up to every leftist protest across the nation. The reason they hide their faces is so people have a harder time realizing it's the same small group of faggots every single time.

Friendly reminder that danish government is funding Antifa.