BREAKING: Japan to take in 3 billion refugees in the next 5 days

R.I.P. formerly-based Japan

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170203-00000014-asahi-pol

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-25/a-wary-japan-quietly-opens-its-back-door-for-foreign-workers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>my room always smells like pussy
can somebody describe me that smell

No.

>3 billion

Rotten fish

Honestly even 300 is too many.

You know how a wet dog smells? That, mixed with the smell of sweat and low count of oxygen.

3 billion in 5 days. How is that even logistically feasable?

Doesnt have to be rotten.

Have you ever had a ingrown toenail? You know how there will be a wet greasy type of slime? If you smell that its pretty close but a bit more fishy.

salty milk and coins

Oy vey remember the 3 billion

That's the smell of someone jerking off all the time and never showering.

Like bags of sand, user.

Need to hang out with better women seppo me lad.

Tangy fish

BASED NIPPON

"Wait a minute man
Hey check this out man tell it
It was this blind man right, it was this blind man right
He was feelin' his way down the street with a stick right, hey
He walked past this fish market, you know what I'm sayin'
He stopped he took a deep breath he said
Snfffffff, woooo good morning ladies"

tuna, but it smells wetter and with kind of a weird faint musty smell like a wet dog, but that's pretty minor.

Yeah.. that cant be right! Should be at least 6 or 7 days toch?

Refugee crisis solved Japan saves Europe way to take one for the team nips!

Bags of sand.

why are you denying the holocaust

BEST ALLY

Can range from sweaty skin to used dried tampons

Slightest Hint of fish, tiny bit of wet dog smell thrown in their and copper, all the stuff is very feint and subtle but it is there. It sounds disgusting but your grow to like it 5 seconds after eating.

Her room however probably stinks worse, since when vaginal juices dry on something like an dildo that hasn't been clean or extremely over-worn underwear it just creates a very insulting smell.

How filthy are the women you have slept with?

Do you need insist they wash their cunts before you go down on them?

that image, is so subtle.

Lick the back of your hand and let it dry
It smells like that

>yfw they deport themselves because no halal food, no welfare handouts, no mosques every 1km2, 24/7 surveillance, suicide inducing jobs, expensive yet tiny housing and everything written in foreign language

Those "flavours" I guess, are just BARELY existent. Overall girls taste pretty stale (or at least they should).

Depends on the girl, her race, oil production, how fit she is, and how clean she keeps it. General rule of thumb though, it's some kind of fishy smell.

>t. Dick breath

Bleach your tongue you fucking animal. Better yet just drink the bleach.

Badge or fans

>yahoo.jp
How the fuck am I supposed to read these moonrunes?

i have never smelt a fishy vagina
so maybe i am a lucky guy

scratch the back of your ear: that is the basis of the smell

then add dry saliva and all type of assorted smells from body-milk creams or whatever product she uses after every shower

and that's it
it is pretty difficul to smell a woman without having a mix of cosmetic products or body creams

Oh look, the newly arrived refugees already have internet access! I hope for your sake they gave you your complementary "how to rape japanese women" manuals in your home language. Would be racist if they made you learn the native language just for that.

Metallic

It is an animal smell, you will like it

Why would the parents buy their Dildo son a girl?

musky

atleast its not black

Like a bucket of fish guts.

>be cooking in large house
>add fish oil
>"female friend " in kitchen helping
>bro roomate walk's in after I add fish oil
> roomate yells "WHAT SMELLS LIKE PUSSY!!!
>female friend immediately shirks back and gets on the defensive.
>joking laugh about how fish are attracted to shiny objects and so are women
>shes not banting
>ends up as a conversation about rape in 2min

don't keep women as friends while you have a girlfriend and your mother is alive.They will test the bounds of your sanity and lessen your care for their kind.

Wash behind your ears you filthy moor

Not for me.

Dirty /lowest coin value/ in your country.

For us in the UK its dirty/old pennies.

Cool Ranch Doritos.

It's a literal open wound that just sits there collecting bacteria all day
Like the mouth but there's no toothbrush

Muh dik is the toothbrush.

Depending on personal hygiene and diet, among other factors, pussy smells like how your hands smell after holding a bunch of coins with the slightest tinge of an earthy musk and fresh sushi rolls.

it is not filth
it is dead skin, burger

i hope you can at least scratch yours without using a stick

I'm just saying man when I'd stay up for days jerking off non-stop my room/dick would have the worst, distinctly-fishy smell. It really accumulates without any hygienic procedures.

with those digits, it HAS to be true

Oh my god, no. Just no. Please take your girlfriend to the doctor. She is very ill.

pussy smells exactly like dick you idiots.

thread number 4

>The Japanese government is expected to accept Syrian refugee international students and their families for a total of 300 people in five years from this year. International students can accompany their spouses and children, and their families are also paid a living allowance. After completing study abroad, you do not necessarily need to return home, and in fact it will open the way to settle down with your family.
>Indonesian refugees exceeding 10,000 people from the latter half of the 1970s until 2005, and 123 people from a total of 123 people since the beginning of Myanmar refugee came to Japan as a collective refugee acceptance measure of a specific country.
>Utilize the technical cooperation system of the International Cooperation Organization (JICA) and accept 20 international students each year. Syrian refugees fled to Lebanon and Jordan. Based on the family composition of the general family of Syria, JICA estimates that the acceptance number for 5 years will be 300 people. This summer, the first 20 people and family will visit Japan.
>In May last year, the Japanese government announced that it will accept 150 Syrian refugees in five years, using JICA framework and Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Ministry of Government Scholarship Foreign Study Program (10 people a year). As a chairman of the summit meeting of the seven major countries (G7) (Ise Shima Summit), we have been pursuing recruitment of international students and selection of overseas students with the aim of appealing positively to refugee problems.

>150 Syrian students (refugees) in five years
>in 5 years

sage in all fields

>pussy smells like dirty old penis
o-ok

>the entire US population is 300 million

Why are you refugee denying? Are you one of those refugee revisionist white nationalists? Is that picture one of your white nationalist anime dog whistles?

first post changed the course of this entire thread, damn you virgin slav

300 people in 5 years haha, I bet they won't even get to 20 before one of the Syrians does something wrong, is deported and the whole program cancelled.

That was actually pretty good. Good job.

Nice tinfoil

bags of milk

>can somebody describe me that smell
Go to Germany and you'll find out

There was already a gangrape by one of the rapefugees they let in. Evidently this is not deterring them.

isnt islam literally illegal in japan ?.
didnt they do anime-assassinations on commies there ?.
sounds like BS

This.
That's more like pretzels.

>110814491
Acidic mold.

Won't the Yakuza be furios?

>taking in refugees is based
any refugees is too many.
japan was the one country I expected to say fuck off to everyone.

It's only 300 though, hope it won't increase. Japs have VERY heavy vetting.
It's not illegal, but all muslims are on Stasi-tier surveillance.

Yall been sniffing the wrong pussy.

most, if not all of the foreigners in japan are just chinese and koreans (and it's not as if you can tell the difference)

When North Korea starts taking in Muslim immigrants, I'll know that we have finally lost.

They will average out Jap's small peanors, high IQ and low birth rate. It's a win win situation. It should have happened years ago.

>refugee denying?

>OP: "R.I.P Japan"
>150 Syrian refugee international students in 5 years

~30 a year will not destroy Japan
Japan is too nationalistic
2 have already been caught (trying to) gang-rape citizens:
they will be even more on their guard against all newcomers

sage in all fields for the 4th fucking time

>yfw someone starts bitching for those things and then all of japans voice actors and qt women get raped by niggers

Japan has tons of foreigners because of military bases and shit.

kek

Take a jar of mayo and a can of tuna, add a little vinegar, salt, and let it ferment for a few weeks

Dont let ppl tell you it smells like fish

If it smells like fish then that means she has trichonosis

Saagee

Can't describe it, and it depends on the owner.

wtf, I hate women now

>owner
that's a funny ambiguity

300 is nothing, not so bad as long as they are vetted properly, which I trust Japan for.

Have you never smelled a pussy?! Poor boy.

Blood and ice cubes that have been in the freezer too long

Imagine a catfish burping

rub your hand on dick and have a quick wank. Then smell your hand.

look at source
>300

It's open.

>Knowing this

doesn't smell at all

The ones from before clearly weren't! Judging by the gangrape that occurred. And who's to say they'll stop at 3 billion?

>sage
Trying to stifle free speech? Typical of a refugee-denying Nazi.

Like stale sweat and piss.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-25/a-wary-japan-quietly-opens-its-back-door-for-foreign-workers