I'm Jewish and I wanna understand anti-Semites

Can some anti-Semite or neonazi explain what they have against Jews? Do you have anything against me too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j72hW9RdbdI
youtube.com/watch?v=GVSDfCzkzCA
youtube.com/watch?v=IJ_gDQM59Es
youtu.be/ztlRAdvMloI?t=118
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most of us don't particularly have anything against Jews as a race or religion, it just so happens that a disproportionate number of the richest people on earth happen to be Jews, and time and time again these people are seen lobbying for progressivism and globalism. If you need an example just check out George Soros. Fucker apparently donated like $25 million to Shillary Clinton. And in general the reputation of Jews as money-grabbing, work-avoiding cunts goes pretty far back, so it's not just some shit we made up.

Who knows though, maybe you're a swell guy OP.

You know i would be more worried about the leftists. There the ones with a current anti-semite agenda.

Jews when their numbers are high enough tend to become a dominant minority that uses its wealth and talents to further their own etnhnic interests while undermining those of the host society. Individual Jews like you are no problem and some of them can be even symphatethic to the gentiles but they tend to assimilate without influencing core Jewish identity.

Get off our board Jew.

Sage

Have you ever read the Bible?
It will red pill the fuck out of you.

"The Jew cries out in pain as he stabs you in the back"

lurk
redpill generals

newfags should be banned from creating threads
>inb4 1 post
sage in all fields

the're no neonazis here. you should go to
>>/reddit/

youtube.com/watch?v=j72hW9RdbdI

WHat do jews have against the world, everything beautiful, good?

Communism

I don't know anybody who unironically, truly 'hates Jews'.
Shitposts can't be your gauge of reality, user.

you're cool, it's the (((jews))) we hate

I do this hate Jews but the Israeli regime is sketchy as fuck and we should not be supporting them at all

watch this it's short and funny in a dark sort of way and we you will see why

i dont, its just a funny joke to me

I don't hate Jews I hate (((them)))

do you hate white people?

Do you want to end western society?

If the above is no, then carry on and dont be a snarky overly emotional and wordy jew bitch like the faggot jews in the mediasphere

youtube.com/watch?v=GVSDfCzkzCA
sorry forgot link

Jews own the media, the bank, and the law. This is just a fact, it's not racist or anything to say there's a disproportionatly high numbers of jews in these fields.

Now I ain't saying the jews got together and start conducting some evil plans to take over the world (although some here might say so). It's also unfair to say a kid who happen to be born a jew is part of this.

However, when a certain group shape the minds of people, control the economy, and shape democracy, some other peoples are gonna get really pissed off.

This

CREW datamining thread

Did you just unironically gave him a quick rundown on the jews?

>1 post by this ID

You are that guy who always wants to be right and thinks he can tell you what to do. An obnoxious fucktard that the instant you call out will act like the victim.

You are that guy, but made a race.

I think you killed their lord or something.

You guys are a bunch of slimy little coward rat fucks. You don't confront anything head on you do it from the shadows like little fucking pussies. You establish a little circle of yourselves and help each other into high paying jobs only for the sake of being Jewish that would otherwise go to a hardworking person, you guys are LITERALLY the most thin skinned fucking pussies I've ever witnessed. Christ make fun of a Jew in Hollywood and they get SO FUCKING BUTTHURT that they'll do everything in their power to sue, blackmail, and ruin your public image all because you hurt their feelings. You're scum

Jews are the most well-disguised aliens.

you killed jesus, kike

Because you humiliated white men by saying niggers all had bigger cocks than us and got us addicted to masturbation which has made us weak and kept white males in a virtually prepubescent state. Jews know masturbation is bad. Here's a nigger masturbator. It's all part of the plan.

I'm not anti-semite, I just want to live my life in peace without Jews trying to fuck me up every passing moment.

Why so quiet, OP? Was this a clever ruse?

Obnoxious as fuck victim complex, feel like everyone owes you because of some bad shit that happened, get the fuck over it already seriously. Our countries dump money into Israel and illegitimate state, and it drives me up the wall. I have nothing against the individual Jew but the whole Jewish thing as a whole can fuck off.

Well said dad

Former theology student here and holy shit, this.

>1 post by this ID

jews always conduct anti-white activity.

>I'm Jewish
>USA flag
>not in Israel fighting on golan heaights
>I wanna understand
Israelies hate you too now.

Old but still effective redpill
youtube.com/watch?v=IJ_gDQM59Es

Because your people ruin everything you touch. It's like the blood from a xenomorph in the Alien series, just burning through everyone's life.

And this nonsense that "hurrrr not all Jews no about it!!11!" Bullshit you're all aware of the power you scum have and play dumb. Typical Jew tactic

Reading the bible once you realize a portion of jews are evil as fuck is an eye opener.

I hate several things about the jews:

Control of information and the ability to influence generations

Nepotism

Jews have divided themselves into 2 factions, the conservatives who preserve the zionist dream, and trojan horse degenerates who are destroying every other society.

>Can some anti-Semite or neonazi explain what they have against Jews? Do you have anything against me too?
sure thing buddy. You are a descendant of sandniggers from the middle east and your filthy subhuman ass should either be deported back to the sanddunes or gassed. Kikes are not different from Arabs or other undesirables.

if you are an Ashkenazi then you are just a filthy mixed mutt between central European race traitors and your dune king ancestors.

Jews dislike goyim and it's justified doctrinally, and are fanatically involved in marxist enterprises. Sorry, these are just facts

>go to library wearing che guevara t shirt with all my antifa friends
>wait patiently for a computer to be freed up
>read karl marx in the meantime and mutter "fucking nazis" under my breath
>computer is finally free
>google "nazi punks fuck off"
>make a badass poster
>throw a swastika on for good measure
>print 1000 copies, but only get about 30 out before i'm kicked out
>cry and kick and scream for my comrades to help me
>call that librarian a nazi cunt and kick her in the shin while my comrades distract her
>don't have shovel unfortunately
>hang my badass posters all around town

it was a good day

If you are a zionist go kill yourself

Holy shit Sup Forums is so easy to bait.

Parasites

Even Tanakh says that jews are shit-tier people who are filled with evil and deceit.

Most of what can be called Jewish culture stems out of the Jewish religion, which is vile.
When we were kicked out we kept Judaism, we were nomads who could not be nationalistic towards a country which is not Israel, we segregated ourselves, and we hated living with non Jews - those were all religious doctrines. That caused us to be pogromed every week or so, and this self fulfilling prophecy went on(by this I mean - Jews think they are hated, they segregate themselves, they get retaliation for not assimilating, they get proof that they were indeed hated this whole time) until generations upon generations of Jews were absolutely convinced that all goyim hated them for no reason(although unassimilation is reason enough), so we hated them back even more, and they us.
This is the basis of Jewish culture, and it's a rotten base of anti nationalism and subversion.
Everything that came later with the loss of religion was still built on this culture, which is why there are so many traitor leftist Jews today, even though they are secular. The issue is not the religion, but the Jewish identity.
This is why I honestly can say that I renounce all Jewish ties I have, and that I truly hate kikes. Also I'm saying "us" for the sake of comfort, but I really don't identify as a Jew, if it was not obvious.
Gas yourself for identifying as a Jew while living in America, you are a traitor by every definition of the word.
t. I was born and raised in Israel

Sup Forums in a nutshell

I don't really have anything against Jews.

I have a lot of hate for some of the high up media Jews, banker Jews and Hollywood Jews.

If you're just a regular working class Jew, I have no problem at all with you and I'd defend you against actual skinheads.

Tikkun Olam
Goyim cattle subservience

bonus

All kikes must be removed in the name of God.

All semitic, desert cultures celebrate various forms of foot binding and pointless sadism.

Unlike the gentiles, who you don't care about, you have Israel. So you can be a flaming liberal spreading multiculturalism in your host country yet still a real homeland to go back to if the gentiles' country goes to shit as a result.

Ask Anti-Fa.

They put up Death To Jews posters in my neighborhood a few years back. Some shit about Israel and bulldozing Lebanese homes or some crap.

>1 post by this ID.

Sup Forums fell for it again.

Idiots

Wtf I love Antifa now

>Can some anti-Semite or neonazi explain what they have against Jews?
They have a genetic tendency towards shekel-seeking behaviors at the expense of goyim. There are other Jewish behaviors which also present a problem -- pretending to be White to promote White guilt, controlled opposition, and rampant nepotism to name a few.

>Do you have anything against me too?
You need to be gassed.

It's simple. A fuck ton of them are rich as piss for some reason, and they're behind the progressive movement in America, which is destroying the white identity because everything that used to be degeneracy is now becoming normalized. Not to mention Jews tend to take the word of the Torah a lot more seriously than christians do with the bible. Yeah, the bible says some stupid shit about stoning cheating women and shit, but no one takes it literally. A solid majority of Jews genuinely believe that goyim are subhuman, and this doesn't appease to rational people as something acceptable.

tl;dr: you're basically muslims without the terrorism

You're a Jew and you can't be trusted.
I am a Jew and I can't be trusted either.

if you do not follow the jewish faith or the jewish doctrine then you are not a jew user.

also good informative post

>fucking abraham
>first jew/christian/muslim
>jews the fuck out of some king pretending his wife is his sister and his sister is his wife
>tries to bribe god so that sodom doesn't get destroyed
>tries to buy canaan
>doesnt give a single fuck about killing his son until god himself said "hey CHILL out holy shit bro it was just a social experiment"

top fucking lel the bible is crazy as shit

Sup Forums is a zionist board

>Theology student

You have a major in fiction?

I am a (quarter) Jew by blood, but I am indeed not Jewish. Also thanks

Jews don't know how to build civilizations only destroy them

good job OP, excellent quality

All those threads that antifa thinks are sliding are in fact just good threads for redpilling newfags on the jews and the hall of costs

And you thought gender studies was bad

THE HEAD OF A KIKE BELONGS IN A SPIKE.

Nailed it

Who is this semen demon?

My image should explain why i have a problem with jews, there are less than 1000 Jews in Norway, yet they are still abel to cause gigantic problems and are activly working against destroying Norwegian culture and our way of life, so jews bring this hate on themself

this.

This guy nailed it. Years of battering into your head that the holocaust is the only mass killing that mattered in history, constant belittling of whites while claiming to be white people when it suits them, but Jews when it doesn't.

From the outside the Jews are actually a very prosperous people. They are resilient, intelligent, resourceful, and conniving. They don't try to force religion on others and are very skilled at creating (and destroying) prosperity.

Pol likes to spout nazi memes because it triggers people and it's funny. Nobody much means it. Remember the board title, politically incorrect. It means a place for "forbidden" ideas. Antisemtism and holocaust denial are close to the top of that list. But it's usually phrased in hyperbolic, ridiculous ways, like "6 GORILLION" and that Jewish merchant cartoon. We're joking. Don't take it personally. There's actually a strong pro Jewish, pro Israel sentiment here.

>There's actually a strong pro Jewish, pro Israel sentiment here.
Hahahaha nigga you must be hallucinating

jews are psychic. they (the powerful jews of London) torture entire families that have criticised them.

yes! jews are psychic.

jews do torture on their critics.

Gas yourself or lurk more newfag.

Jews have a natural propensity for persuasion that aids them as media contributors. This is misconstrued as a conspiracy to control the masses, when in reality, Jews just have an extremely high average linguistic intelligence.

Jews created Communism and Cultural Marxism, but that's also a ridiculous point, because Jews were behind Objectivism and Libertarianism as well.

It should also be mentioned, Jews never usurped the media from European Americans, they created it. 5 out of the 6 original Hollywood movie companies were founded by Eastern European Jews, and all 3 of the original television companies (CBS, ABC, NBC) were founded by Jews. There's a good explanation for this, but no one here seems to want to hear it. Granted Jews are only 2% of America's population. It wouldn't make sense for them to hold this much media power, yet they do, so it must be a conspiracy. However the 2% statistic is misleading, 21st Century Fox isn't headquartered in Wyoming or Idaho, they are most likely in NYC or LA. NYC has a Jewish population of 13% and LA has a 5% Jewish population (and that's including the exorbitant amount of Mexicans). NYC and LA are the media centers of the country, and they are also hosts to a large portion of the Jewish population.

Not only that, but Jewish culture includes innumerable traditions that allow for networking among themselves, such as the bar and bat mitzfah. These movie and television company owners will most likely give a niece or nephew in search for work a job before some asshole off the street. On top of all that, Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ of all ethnic groups, so this further explains their disproptionate media pressence.

Jews are hated for a couple reasons. 1) they own the media [even if it's justly gained media control, the media is shit, so Jews will be blamed] 2) As a whole, they refuse to assimilate into society 3) They tend to be left wing, which can be explained by their large population in urban areas.

youtu.be/ztlRAdvMloI?t=118

Here you go kike. As Rockwell would say I don't hate all Jews, I hate certain Jews. Though I suppose I don't strictly meet your criteria as I am neither Neo-Nazi nor an Anti-Semite unless you are one of those Jews that flies into histrionics about someone criticizing any Jew.

In the spirit of complete transparency, I'm 1/4 Jewish, but I can provide sources for any of the above facts

You uber smart atheists do know your only atheist because of the JEW/FREEMASON crap youve been fed, aaah, the cult of scientism

Hollywood jews subverting and controlling the masses with their shitty "entertainment" propaganda is fucking annoying. They're destroying the country

You're an utter retard. Most people here don't believe this is a conspiracy. Rather for the reasons you outlined, combined with their natural propensity for developing and promoting anti-social cultural currents, their influence should be limited or they should be removed wholly from white (and any other goy) society.

So you hate leftists? I'm not seeing how any of this is related to Jews beside the claiming to be white when it suits them. Sure Jews tend to be left wing, but come on