Brit/pol/ - War Edition

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ztZI2aLQ9Sw

>Thread Video
youtube.com/watch?v=OMwGX7ftBoo

>British Declaration of War
youtube.com/watch?v=rtJ_zbz1NyY

>Michael Fallon: Britain needs to engage "military to military" with Russia
express.co.uk/news/uk/762548/UK-must-engage-with-Russia-MILITARY-TO-MILITARY-in-chilling-threat-amid-global-tensions

>High Court appeal arguing that Britain cannot leave the Single Market without a vote from MPs is rejected
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/03/campaigners-launch-fresh-brexit-legal-challenge-over-single-market

>Are Nutt under police investigation for alleged election fraud in Stoke
uk.businessinsider.com/ukips-paul-nuttall-under-police-investigation-for-housing-claims-2017-2

>THINGS - Government's ultra-optimistic Brexit plan is published
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38836906

>Jeremy Corbyn expects an even bigger rebellion from his MPs over the actual triggering of Article 50
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/02/jeremy-corbyn-labour-team-braces-for-fresh-labour-rebellion-over-article-50

>John McDonnell: "I respect Article 50 rebels"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-brexit-rebellion-john-mcdonnell-a7558591.html

>They won't vote to stop their kids being raped, but they WILL vote for the Milkman - Lib Dems score landslide council victory in Rotherham, increasing their vote share by over 50%
libdems.org.uk/stunning_lib_dem_victory_in_labour_heartland

>'The most pro-Brexit town in Britain' - An analysis of Boston, Lincs.
ft.com/content/160a9604-e969-11e6-967b-c88452263daf

>Britain "could carry out cyber attacks on Russia"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/02/britain-could-carry-cyber-attacks-defend-against-russia-suggests/

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/762479/Sadiq-Khan-London-mayor-Brexit-petition-Labour-Jeremy-Corbyn
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EsbeW3SH5Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=AuGFlP5Duuw
youtube.com/watch?v=JziE11E1zSY
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/03/former-chaplain-queen-britain-islamic-generations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imperial Leather

REPORT ANGLO SPIES.

>Thread Theme
>a black yank

kys you fucking knob

*Takes a look at today's featured wikipedia article*

Ah yes. Very good.

whats your plans for today/tonight lads?

Fourth for Rimmer should kill himself

>things

>"In the family Bey"

I really doubt that a white singer equally as famous would have been featured so heavily in all of the front pages.

express.co.uk/news/uk/762479/Sadiq-Khan-London-mayor-Brexit-petition-Labour-Jeremy-Corbyn

STOP TRANNY POSTING

Poetry

The best part about that story? She claimed that she only did it because her husband wound her up, which is exactly the kind of argument one might expect to hear from from the perpetrator of domestic violence.

>PUT THE (YOU)S IN THE BASKET OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN

Almost as bad as the Belgian health minster

Also entirely unrelated to that pic but the woman circled in the picture claimed back on expenses a poppy wreath for remembrance sunday

STOP MASTURBATING!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EsbeW3SH5Mo

This is because crimes committed by women are deemed to be due to a mental illness, but the same exact crimes committed by men are because they're a 'bad egg'.

This isn't even a fringe belief, it's literally how the courts are ran and judges are drilled to act.

Just woke up lads. I'm off to bulk buy my lettuce for the day and then I'll be back to talk with you all x

shit thread theme should of been this
youtube.com/watch?v=AuGFlP5Duuw

You cheeky cunt I bet you've photocopied your vegetable ration book.

im in a similar situation, fuck going on the dole tho thats soul draining, and you have to attend every week now

I remember the Greens wanted to make this enforceable by law as well

>66% (+50.4%)

TIMMY

WANT

MIILLLLLKYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>"blah blah blah several people were killed"
>"INCLUDING X NUMBER OF WOMEN"

Oh my god how terrible, innocent civilian women being killed is just so much worse than innocent civilian men being killed AMIRITE

youtube.com/watch?v=JziE11E1zSY

Every 2 weeks for me. I don't even want the money. Fucking norman parents want it

i want to die lads, why is this country so boring

HANG THOSE BREXITARDS HIGH, BOYS

GET OFF THE FUCKIN INTERNEH

*Neurons firing*

women and kids make men feel protective, just how it is. It's wired in. Complaining about it is wanker MRA-tier desu

Trump protest in my town the other day.
>North Wales, inb4 sheepshagger
They burnt this effigy.
Felt bad, they stole Guy fawks's thing. :(

I'll sell you a copy and throw in a TV licence and hot water certificate for a tenner senpai.

Everything comes full circle

It's not really MRA-tier, it's an interesting thing to analyse in a society that wants to push men and women as being literal equals.

was it the bangor one?

I remember this dickhead claiming to not be taking a side in the Brexit debate whilst retweeting loads of shit about scientists losing EU funding.

this country is so depressing, everyday is the same for me as a NEET. I don't want to work 12 hours a day, being miserable and surrounded by morons while this country slowly declines day by day. life was a mistake

>[high pitched effeminate whispering manchester accent]As part of d-ream I was responsible for the deaths of millions and millions of iraqi civilians[/high pitched effeminate whispering manchester accent]

How do I get the upgrade to have my Hot Water Limit increased to 500ml a day and is there any way I can remove the temperature cap? 60c isn't very hot and since they banned boiling water its been real difficult to make a cup of tea.

Yeah, I go to the Uni

Sounds like you're your own worst enemy tbqh

all that shit's made up by commies, you'd pull a womyn or a kid out of a house fire over a man and that's just how it is. Analysing it is playing their game

Iktf. I'm just hoping I get depressed enough one day to kill myself. Until then I will remain neet

Have they triggered article 50 yet?
Getting really tired of this delay.

degenerate sexual activities
Reminder Rimmer is a footfaggot kike

feel for ya mate, last time i was there my "coach" was a 10/10 qt i felt like a fucking begar, NEVER AGAIN

You have to trade in your double glazing allowance to get an improved hot water certificate mate.

>Nihilism
>Depression
You're both faggots. Why don't you do something about it?

No, the recent bill that passed just gave the government to go ahead to trigger it, but there is still plenty of oppurtunity for parliament to water it down even more so than it current is.

If that happened to me I would stop going tbqh

Yeah having to apply for anything vaguely nearby or getting sanctions sure is fun

Last time I was on the dole was because of my parents, oddly enough they won't let me pay for anything out of my savings

Get a load of this normie

>THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER

t. you

Ex-student, would have gone but it was raining and I didn't really care. Did they actually burn effigies, what a bunch of twats

If it's MRA-tier to not want to be more likely to die in a crisis situation, or not have my unlawful killing at the hands of terrorists be considered less terrible than that of a woman, then shit sign me up

Yup, I'm highly critical and analytical of everything but don't have the energy or motivation to ever do something about it.

>t. 95% of brit/pol/

You'd save a woman over a man, fuck off. It's not fair but nothing is

Just get on with it and die and stop wasting tax payers money.

>not having a divorced 40 something blonde mother of 3 who peers over the top of her spectacles and stares straight through your lies when you stutter about how many jobs youve applied for and then sarcastically says how much progress youve made as she licks her lips and smiles wryly accidentally brushing your foot under the desk with her high heels and then slowly takes a sip from her black coffee before making a comment about how she's gonna need the caffeine boost to get through the rest of the day and you wonder if she has plans to go to a swingers party that evening

Cox!?!

Actually I wouldn't. Bit sick of women nowadays. If I saw some guy who looked like me in a burning building I'd help the fella out first, sue me

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/03/former-chaplain-queen-britain-islamic-generations/
>former Chaplain to Are Liz says Quran is 'fundamentally at odds' with Christian teaching

Apologies for kikebart

Indeed, but some people have too much optimism for my liking

>you'd pull a womyn or a kid out of a house fire over a man and that's just how it is.

What the hell has that got to do with women being specifically highlighted whenever there's a terrorist attack or something? Like
was talking about?

lol gay

no, watching this country burn might be worth living for

>Apologies for kikebart
Why? The source was quite literally a Breitbart podcast.

Good luck being rewarded with sex when your ship's sunk and all the women sailed away in lifeboats, nigguh

aaaaaaaaaaa there are two short round toothless goblin women here asking for interviews saying they've been sent round by 'the dole'

You're allowed to tell them to fuck off if you weren't given any prior warning

Kek, i wish m8

Same instinct writ large. A woman is valuable for having a womb, nobody gives a fuck about the sperm carriers. Can always get more men.

t. Churchill

>when you don't leave brit/pol/ because it's too uncivilised

full house digits maybe our house will be divided
is this the will of KEK

>What the hell has that got to do with women being specifically highlighted whenever there's a terrorist attack or something?
Because writer's know that it will appeal to emotion more.

>40 dead, all men
average reader: meh
>40 dead, including 6 women and children
average reader: oh what a tragedy

>tfw state obvious basic truths
>tfw people think I'm somehow talking up women

there's a reason they used to be the ultimate currency and it's not because they're nice

fuck sake that's shit. Going to trade in my Safety Cutlery License for it instead, luckily I don't live too far away from a police station so it shouldn't be too much of a pain to get my food cut up there.

I seriously doubt the modern leftist establishment puts an emphasis on female mortality for the reason of their reproductive ability. If anything the modern left wants (white) women to be as childless as possible.

>ARYANDIED Edition

Anything to get a cup of tea.
And i mean anything!
Go get your lettuce now user

>vt about dwarfism on bbc news
>can hear her perfectly
>they subtitled her

Why?

I actually don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, I'm going to microwave a curry and eat it in bed. Good day.

Sounds lush

Always gives me a giggle when someone decides that a Scot or decidely Northern chap needs subtitling

Squeaky voice.

The cutoff point on dwarfism is like 4'10
Why would they not like being spinners

Only primordial dwarves are hard to understand, I thought.

Those with achondroplasia have normal vocal chords.