How does it feel to lose popular vote, Trumplets? You can't ever claim that silent majority stands with Trump...

How does it feel to lose popular vote, Trumplets? You can't ever claim that silent majority stands with Trump. I know it's burning inside you, it angers you to know that you're minority. This will be fun 4 years to remind you this. That is if he even survives for that long, which he won't. Either he will die naturally or someone will take him down.

bla bla bla bla the thread

sage & hidden

a fucking cross

Not an argument.

>arguing with a shill

have another sage, see you on page 11

faggot

feels good. makes the leftists even more butthurt knowing they won the popular vote but it didn't matter.

>Shill
is this only thing you can offer?

SAD!

This. It doesn't matter. The end result is we won.

A majority of people buy lotto tickets and dont win, REALLLY MAKES YOU THINKKK

>This will be fun 4 years to remind you this

No, really? You have so much free time you plan to spend 4 years (really, 8 years) in remembering how hard you lose?

also saged

Not all people voted so you don't know. A lot of people don't vote because "my state is red/blue anyway".
So you simply don't know.

Well there's your answer. have a nice day. Perkele.

>muh popular vote
this retarded shit is like thinking your team won the basketball game because they made more free-throws. srs pls kys.

Do I, now? Maybe I'm not a "shill" boogeyman

>MFW Trump's still in the whitehouse
>MFW liberals burning down the cities is only gonna drive up support for trump
>MFW Trump 2020 will win by a landslide

Most people didnt vote. How do you know that the majority of those people who did not vote were not Trump voters?

Trump voters would be the least likeliest to vote, because of the social stigma surrounding Trump.

Also, are you just going to ignore the fact that through voting machines, some machines came out 100% Hillary? Are you going to ignore that Homeland Security literally showed us that they could get into the voting machines and flip the votes?

I wonder how many Trump votes were lost to fake Hillary Votes.

Either way, we won. No one's taking him down, and even they did he's already done more in the first few weeks than other President's have their whole term.If he's killed now, there will be a civil war, simply no way around it. Those of us who support have too much hope in him, we've seen how much he can do for us, and we've won too much to ever meekly slide back into the background.

Wow!

>How does it feel to lose popular vote, Trumplets?
Doesn't feel at all. In the end Trump still won.

> Donald Trump K-K-K!
> Racist!
> Sexist!
> Anti-gay!

shill harder noob

>popular vote

LOL

>How do you know that the majority of those people who did not vote were not Trump voters?

cuz they didnt vote retard

yawn

Why the fuck would I care if trump lost the popular vote? if you're not popular with all the sub humans amd leftists that infest this country you're probably doing something right

Your political opinions mean absolutely nothing considering you aren't eligible to vote in our country.

What is happening here...

Trolling

But of course Sup Forums is living in his sad reality and don't see the truth

Most notable mention to trumplets

using "shill" when their leader support israel

oooh boy... you are deep in it

Don't forget your tin foil hat

Most people did not even vote you fucking moron.

t. low IQ shitskin in Helsinki

>I got 30 points, he got 21, I won at blackjack

>from Scandinavia and bitching about the US election

Enjoy the call to prayers every morning you mudskinned faggot

Why is Justin truedough smoking that cigar though? What did he mean by that

>from scandinavia
>Finland
>scandinavia
American education

A shekel for a good goy. Now gtfo GOYIM CREW and learn a trade or two to earn a living rather than shitposting online for a few shekels.

Pretty good considering the Republicans control Congress, have the Presidency, will have a majority in the Supreme Court shortly, will have even more of a majority when Ginsburg dies of old age, and control 46 our of 50 state governments. The Democrats have been completely routed this election and have lost control of the government for at least the next 30 years.

So yeah, we've got that going for us, which is nice.

>Finland
thinking we give a fuck what u think.
you're pathetic