THE MADMAN BROWSE Sup Forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday we were discussing at Trump General how the antifa and communists were receiving money from Soros.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827483841589891073

Other urls found in this thread:

discoverthenetworks.org/individual.asp
mobile.twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/797673940936196096
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Seattle_WTO_protests
avclub.com/article/punch-neo-nazi-face-pepes-punch-out-249407
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that would be fucking epic if he really truly does browse Sup Forums and we are actually influencing him somewhat.

you honestly think Trump learned about Soros from Sup Forums?

I am still waiting with baited breath for him to call out Antifa by name. It is high time they were officially sanctioned by a major government.

does this mean Trump has taken the bogpill?
or should we give him a quick run down?

Bannon is Trump's closest advisor. Bannon reads Sup Forums, Daily Stormer, MPC, etc.

We're all like... two degrees of separation away from him at most.

Everyone knows this. Project veritas even taped it.

Or maybe it's just possible that if Sup Forums has a source on something so does Trump.

>professional anarchists

>implying that wouldn't just swell their numbers

Antifa wasn't even a thing in America until this election. Now they're everywhere. I think we accidentally meme'd them into existence.

Where can i get my check? I'll protest at the US embassy

Alphabet Agencies Lurkers!!!!!
(((Important))) message!
WE
WUZ
KANGZ
N
SHIET
muh dik

we ready God Emperor, I know you will see this.

>He thinks Trump learned of Soros from a Sup Forums thread

Name a board more pathetic than Sup Forums

yes it was, don't you remember all the nigs @ nite streams?

get shoahed, hebe.

No, obviously not but we used the term PROFESSIONAL ANARCHISTS (Antifa) to describe the Soros' children

This shit has been in the news for weeks.
50 soros connected/funded groups behind protests/riots.
But you could be right. His campaign manager thanked 4chins by name in a tweet.

professional anarchists = message to Soros and other globalists who support (and fund) #BLM and Antifa.

you think donald "hes good with the cyber" trump knows what 4chin even is? autist

BANNON, TRUMP, WHOEVER IS THERE
PLS SAVE WHITE PEOPLE
SERIOUSLY
WE'RE PRETTY FUCKING FUCKED RIGHT NOW

Very interesting
Do we have sources that Soros is paying Antifa rioters?
I know he's paying protesters, but I didn't know he was funding the rioters themselves.

he does not.
he has no time for nonsense like this. if it's not a coinsidence then he's probably getting short briefings on what people are talking about on the internet about him.

>short briefings
>not quick rundowns
You don't deserve those trips, get out

>Do we have sources
Many. Even in Germany (fucking germany!) it was proven that antifas were receiving 20~30 euros per hour to protest

This came out when they tried to shut down an AfD speech (and they actually shut down)

discoverthenetworks.org/individual.asp

mobile.twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/797673940936196096

The only place on the internet that has been covering Antifa paid protesters in UK, USA and Germany is Sup Forums

After the 2016 election it became so widespread that even the MSM couldn't hide it anymore

But look before 2016 nobody was talking about it not even independent websites.

The President of the United States does not browse Sup Forums

He watches Fox News and tweets shitposts echoing whatever bullshit story Bill O Reilly did a filler bit on that night.

You've got to be absolutely fucking dumb if you're being serious, my friend. I bet you believe in the great meme frog too

>that would be fucking epic if he really truly does browse Sup Forums and we are actually influencing him somewhat.

Eric browses /pol

>bogpill

I've never heard of the bog retards at the council of 300, at the gnomes of Zurich or anything else we need to focus on

Now I am imagining Bannon giving Trump a lesson in dank memes.

OF COURSE TRUMP IS LURKING Sup Forums-
(PIC RELATED)

Steve Bannon IS Sup Forums you retards

REAL TRUMP HOURS

That's not Sup Forums, that is steve bannon and alex jones who are part of the office.

Someone in Trump General said that he should use the word "amazing" in his next tweet if he was on Sup Forums and the next tweet included the "amazing" rally he had.

I sent him a letter on the whitehouse website complaining about the libshit rioters. Wonder if he ever read it.

right..

So eone post that tweet with he Sup Forums black on black crime infograph

LFMAO I forgot about the Jew "sheriff" star

They are both billionaires, which encompasses a very small circle.

I'm sure he knows of Georges practices and what the Rothchilds do as well.

Would be hilarious if he were just pretending to be technologically illiterate in order to hide the fact that he browses Sup Forums

How much do you make to come here?
How can I get in contact with your boss?
>I dream of being paid to shitpost on Sup Forums
>for now I do it FOR FREE

Soros has been funding Antifa all over the world. He's brought them to America.

Umm, sweetie? I know it'd be great if your hero visited your favourite little website, but don't you think maybe it's more likely he came to the same conclusions based on the same information? Sometimes you guys are so cute I want to smother you all in huggie wuggies.

Let me ask you this

Videogame studios pay viralling agencies to promote their games on Sup Forums. It is also known that other such PR agencies also operate on Sup Forums, specifically Rantic (and their BSE/emma stunts).

How are you so sure that the Trump support here wasn't shilled by such a company, or even several? And assuming that those agencies surely would've been hired by one of either parties due to their efficiency in internet PR, why didn't we see any pro-Hilary shilling (shitposting is not shilling) to the extent we saw on Trump's side, up to a literal cult being formed? That's an indication that they weren't hired by Hillary, but who then?

And lastly, I would like to remind you that the symbol that rallied the internet behind Trump, "pepe", was a dead and aged meme for this site (see: poopoo peepee being invented in 2014 due to anons getting triggered that pepe is mainstream), until half a year later, when it somehow magically became widely accepted again by Sup Forums, and specifically Sup Forums. Two to three months later, it's associated with the Trump campaign and an entire cult-tier circlejerk is established around it. Seeing Sup Forums unironically use an old meme they excommunicated not long ago is equal to most people here unironically posting trollface or ragecomics again, yet it (((somehow))) happened

im gonna be honest with you, Sup Forums is a mess. how do you use it?

You fuck off back to wherever you came from.

>bess will never be your gf
Why even live

You really think Trump would say anything bad about someone who likes him?

>110825998
@110825998
you are the rudest person i never met

>ywn have her belittle you while gently caressing her breasts in your face

Why even live...

I highly doubt Trump shitposts on Sup Forums.

The man is a workaholic and spending time browsing Sup Forums is a huge time sink for him. Without a doubt from some of the moves and things he said during his campaign he most likely has high level observers who do browse Sup Forums. No idea if he is aware of this or not though.

I'm sure much of it comes from Steve Bannon as much of Brietbart clearly gets a nod from us.

If the Don is here, we know that his peek hours of browsing would be early morning and late aftenoon.

As those are the times he takes to browse the internet with his "unsecured android phone" which he really does have.

Who? Can you give me a quick rundown?

For someone who is technologically illiterate he is awfully active on twitter

Except that is common and widely known knowledge.

>He thinks that Sup Forums influences Trump.
>Implying that the 777-D pan-universal hyperchess grand champion hasn't been influencing Sup Forums from the beginning.

Basically this.

Also the thread about defunding UC Berkeley and information on it popped up less than an hour before Trump tweeted it, it was quite obvious someone inside the Trump camp put it up here.

i thought only germany had a problem with the antifa

when i heard about the antifa in the usa i was kinda impressed and surprised

You lurk fist and learn latter.

Much rather have you lurk and understand the main ideals and arguments this board holds before spotting your degenerate world views like you are Canada or something.

Pepe is big here again because there were multiple operations to actively "recover" him from the normies.

Also EVEN IF Trump doesn't browse Sup Forums he is still 1 degree of seperation away from us. He's going to talk with milo personally soon or something and Steve Bannon is Trump's right hand man.

It is a very real possibility that Sup Forums is influencing international geopolitics right now. I wouldn't be surprised to see armies of shills outright creating a slide rain to disable Sup Forums that is how close this board is to Trump's majestic ears.

Go back to Syria or whatever

>An agent provocateur
>Somehow the whole groups of people rioting were agent provocateurs

hahahaha saved

Trump's campaign people definitely read /thedonald so it's not that far fetched.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Seattle_WTO_protests
Same subhuman leftist trash, different name.

>20 - 30 euros per hour
WTF i hate drumpfbl and white people now
where da white womyn at

Didn't the media run a couple of reports on 4chin during the election season? That might make it more likely to be on the president's radar

Stupid. You're so focused on identity politics. Isn't that what conservatives claim to hate? There are far more issues to talk about, but sure clog the system with garbage.

>Sup Forums isn't meming Trump
>Trump is meming Sup Forums
HOLY SHIIIITTT

He's the fucking president.

Why isn't he not McCarthy-ing that antifa trash ?

And if the left protests, well, their entire argument is gone.

He's not quite in position to use the full extent of his powers. We're seeing lots of changes but he clearly wants to get these fuckers in one fell swoop with no survivors.

Bill O'Reilly mentioned Soros and paid protesting on his show a while back, it's probably where Trump heard about it

We can use their existence to our advantage. Everytime they get violent, hatred and distrust for the political left grows. If this continues, they will actually be helping the God Emperor secure his next term.

>How are you so sure that the Trump support here wasn't shilled by such a company, or even several?

Here's what you fail to understand. To many social rejects on the internet, politics is entertainment. Do you know who was the most entertaining person in the election? Trump. He was the one calling the shots. He trolled the shit out everybody by doing nothing other than being loud and forceful while everyone else was quiet and timid. His very presence caused massive amounts of butthurt, and Sup Forums got to drink in all their tears.

Next to no shilling is required to get Sup Forums on Trump's side, because Trump turning a boring election into total chaos perfectly fits the agenda of those who crave excitement and an excuse to laugh at the stupidity of others.

You did. Soros doesn't pay for us. We are a response to Trump. American antifa really should have a different name. They just picked a pre existing organization. There is basically, no connection between USA antifa and European antifa. Just a banner.

Also lmao @ professional anarchists. This guy can't accept the fact that people don't like him so he rationalizes it by saying they are paid.

Trump has never worn a suit cut that well.

Trump is a professional anarchist.

avclub.com/article/punch-neo-nazi-face-pepes-punch-out-249407

>I think we accidentally meme'd them into existence.
Gotta take the good with the bad.

He doesn't browse Sup Forums himself you dumb faggots, maybe someone on the staff but he's Trump, he's got better shit to do

>WITH NO SURVIVORS
also checked.

I whish you're right.

A Crystal Night against these cancers would be sweeted thing.

>You're a fag
>Mommy touched you at night
>You've been raped by illegal aliens
>You're IQ is well below 10

Well, to be fair, SOME OF US ACTUALLY EMAIL OUR PRESIDENT TO LET HIM KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.
As long as that's done with all important information I'm certain he will at the very least acknowledge it.

I don't mean to sound hyperbolic but all dictators claim that protests are either funded by opposition or outright foreign elrments.

This isn't a tactic invented by /pol

Shareblue is already on it user

Dolan, plz post /sup/pol on an executive order.

Dumb Tweety is on the twitter 24/7

what a fucking moron

absolute madman.

ok reddit. you sure showed us. you're so powerful and have nothing to do with soros

His team, Bannon, etc certainly are well aware of us and consider us an asset and tool, definitely. Bannon is very familiar with us because he used to always read Breitbart's comment boxes, and as you can see on Breitbart, they know us well, follow us, and pander to us with certain phrases and memes.

Oh god Sup Forums
you voted literally Hitler
dark times coming....

Also, as we saw in the election Trump's team are very good at leveraging anything. The way they used Infowars, of all thing, the way they certainly recognized the value of our and our satellite TheDonald's meme campaigns.

As if this sentiment is not exactly what Brietbart is going with. You share this view/narrative with Trump because its been fed to you from the same people that fed it to Trump