Question for the flood of non-Sup Forums people we've been receiving lately

Question for the flood of non-Sup Forums people we've been receiving lately,

Why do you think that the surpression of certain poitical discourse will lead to positive changes, when ever since the fall of the Monarchy, this very surpression has lead to the exact thing you are fighting against. I notice that a lot of people like you have a radicalized view of the politics of the opposition, while you engage in post-politics which you see as legitimate debate. You engage in moralization and partisanship, dehumanizing your opponents to justify your own actions. The system we have today does not solidify racism, sexism, homophobia and whatever else you think is plaguing modern society, it’s what we ended up with after thousands of years of trying to establish a society that works well for everyone, which you are openly and actively fighting against. It surprises you when most people then try to prevent you from doing so, and when they’re not within your far-right criteria, which is pretty much the same thing as everyone who was anti-dreyfusian in 1900s France, you call them far-right sympathizers so you don’t have to deal with their arguments any longer.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/alterhacker/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This society prefers factual debate and why none of us want your dangerous type of thought reinstated in Western discourse. Sup Forums most of all understands your feelings more than you would ever wish to realize, we all have to face this uncertain future for the Western world and we don’t shame you for it. We know how hard it is to accept that European utopian political ideas are not the answer and that we cannot possibly determine what our political discourse, our cultural standards and our social situation will look like in 10 years, you cannot control any of that no matter how hard you try.
All of this is part of a larger European cultural and political problem that’s similar to the problems facing Europe in 1900, I ask you not to respond with partisanship and physical obstruction of political debate for that very reason. Look at the larger picture and think what we should do to unite people to prevent our societies from falling apart.
Please debate us, because if we are such radicalized groups that are so outrageously wrong, so completely vile, it's not very hard to show the world that we are. If we are so violent and so oppressive to other people, then it shouldn’t be hard to show the world how bad we are. You show them the empirical data, the pragmatic evidence used without any unbiased dialectic, because that’s how we change the world for the better.

We all debate eachother within a Liberalist post-enlightenment paradigm. which dominates politics. Society has found that these things work, Keynesian economics are accepted because economists are in relative agreement that it works. That's not because they want it to be working, in fact most people opposed the ideas of Keynes and the enlightenment and it were relatively small groups that supported these ideas, but they came to dominate anyway simply because they were proven to be right.
Debate is not dead yet, we haven’t become entrenched yet, we can still have debates, we’re not the Dongling movement you make us out to be. You're not going to end the debate by beating up people you disagree with, you're going to make our countries weak, which will then be brought to a massive turmoil which will not be the turmoil you would like it to be.

Want paying attention, is this a cute girls thread?

Sure why not.

It looks like you thought about this and are trying to be reasonable, I'll read it and respond.

I said CUTE! Hoes aren't cute!

Thanks

Stop shitting up this board with your faggotry.

Cute it is then

I agree with you whole heartedly, but I am a long time Sup Forumsack.

There is enough information on the web, and enough echo chambers to radicalize even the most mild mannered person to frothing feralhood.

I think the left will realize that in light of this shift in political sentiment they are going to HAVE to hear the other side out, with the open mind they so loudly espouse.

Given time, they will change, and adapt.

Or, they will be dead or in prison for terrorism.

crispy is cute and adorable

Long time Sup Forumsack myself,

You need to distill your points into greentext, my dude. Nobody read all that shit.

i forgot about this broad

name/instagram/ more pics please?

I think that the left is realizing that despite their best efforts, you cannot shift society too far without an eventual backlash.

The right has been beaten for a long time, and many people lost interest in politics.

This new generation is a lot more energetic and a lot more willing to change things, the right has been licking its wounds and is now ready to serve as a counter-culture.

nigga are you gay??

This is why you keep losing your women

Sauce?

I actually agree with this, but I don't think they like to debate with us.

We're all ebul natzees

instagram.com/alterhacker/

It very well can be.
Here's a cute girl.