Lib stupidity

Why are liberals so fucking stupid and illogical? Surely there must some smart ones that can make a logical argument right?

Also general liberal salt thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbOx_aSgjg0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gyOz4NSRh9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((GUTERMAN)))

what war crimes? the hell is he talking about

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((GUTERMAN)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

> hey policeman I request to make a citizen's arrest of this person
> "no"
> o-okay thanks y-you too

pic related

all the cucks on my kikebook have descended into toddler tier rhetoric and logic.

I've vegemited my roof 3 times just this year and I think I have permanent brain damage now

that was a huge toilet? i gotta take a toilet?

you mean Drumpf wasn't childish enough?

this is just a sub 80 iq joke

suddenly they care about war crimes. where were their complaints when america illegally entered syria, or lybia?

Should they not want obamas head on a stick?

you dont even need permission, you silly jew. This is america! You make the citizens arrest, and then you wait for the sheriff or police officer to come and properly arrest them. Then get sued for mistreatment by the person you arrested.

so what she means is Donald gets lots of shit, but performs a vital function for the people?

Can we redirect him to the president somehow, so we can watch footage of him getting blown away by the secret service?

Exactly what I thought as well. Do people not proof check anything they write? Do they just throw whatever gibberish comes into their head onto the keyboard or somethin?

Nobody posted Sarah Silverman's tweet about joining the resistance and that the military is going to overthrow Trump? Haha I can see her leading the charge with her trusty M4 in hand.

>citizens arrest

Not accepting refugees violates the Geneva conventions.

Op here. Little bit more from this guys twitter page for you. Thoughts?

Did you thin out the vegemite with white tea and VB?

Call yourself aussie

>sarah kikeman

See

>this much hatred towards Donalds

Laugh at liberals thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=fbOx_aSgjg0

Civilians die in all kinds of military operations. Especially in the kinds where the enemy combatants don't have a uniform and aren't easily distinguishable from. The civilian population. Obama is responsible for civilian deaths. And Trump didn't just blindly make a decision. He has advisors surrounding him when making a decision like this. People who have been in the business of killing terrorists for years most definitely were consulted.

Oh you mean just like what obama was doing for 8 years?

Why do you always post here trying to argument agains a screencap of a tweet?
Go there and reply this to him. If not for argument's sake, but just to generate more salt.

oh and I just noticed that fuckin guy from the HWNDU stream is in the background kek

I'd rather see naked photos of Whoopi Goldberg

Checked

>random comment in a news post about sarah kike wanting the military to do her bidding.

I don't have a twitter and have a reliable way to get some guy that I don't know to actually respond to that tweet.

Collateral damage. You can't guarantee that bystanders are going to be safe. I don't get why they're so shocked. Civilians dying in war is nothing new.

Fpbp
Came here to post this
Etc

more toddler posting

How does someone even end up that shape?

>libcucks never actually state which amendment Trump is undermining
>would trash the 1st and 2nd amendments immediately if they had the power to
I love it when libshits use the constitutional argument

(((Klein)))

It never fucking fails and I go to Sargon lengths of telling people that I"m a clasical liberal who doesn't care about race and actually has liked every Jewish person I've ever met in real life.

But it never fails.

Rattle rattle, you can trust me meatbag!

Hey guys rtemember to drink your milk

I'm definitely not a skeleton

>Obama does X for 8 years
>Trump does X for two weeks

Drumpf is a war criminal!

lol, but its okay when Obama does it with Yemen/Somalia/Libya/Iraq.... jesus these people.

They make you want to knock the shit out of them.

LOL who drew that bottom arrow? Dumb Mexicans would swim all the way the fuck around Florida just to get to Georgia.

go away spooky skeletal

hearty kek

uggghhhhh... do you get a lot of those "the wall cant stop airplanes hurr durr" remarks on your kikebook?

>if trump builds a wall the mexicans will all buy $100k airplanes to fly over the wall.

Please god no

>Surely there must some smart ones
Ironic

>Surely there must some smart ones that can make a logical argument right?
They *can* be as smart as everyone else- it's just that they cripple themselves with the handicap that is liberalism.

This person sitting on their toilet named Donald is the closest their ass will ever get to greatness.

>Obama endorses murdering paramedics and firemen with drones, bombing weddings and funerals
>not war crimes
>Trump authorizes one shitty operation that kills al-Qaeda leader's daughter, a dozen durka-durkas and some SEAL 6 sadist
>war crime

WTF?!

Yes. On average, less thought is put into each social media post, than into anime smug girl imageboard post

What's this 'vegemiting'?

this...

cant rely on a profile picture of yourself wearing a bikini to get you likes for every stupid ass comment you make at this place.

>(((silverman)))
>in the shower

Pottery

>reasonable under the circumstances

*autistic screeching* I didn't get my way!

more toddler posting. this is from a post about the don wanting to sanction the middle east.

all these people whining about how they want the military to save them from the fascist they elected are very funny

>military overwhelmingly leans to the right
>highly esteemed generals serving on trumps cabinet
>literally none of his EOs so far have actually violated anything in the constitution

but hey, i'm sure all the FUCKING CIS STRAIGHT WHITE MALES in the military will stage a fucking military coup because rich hollywood kikes and SJWs want one...

>This cunt named the toilet donald but then just starts referring to his shit as donald without even explaining how he made that jump.

Disgusting

this. and yeah

i could be freshly released from a 20 year prison sentence and she could be waiting for me naked outside the prison and i still wouldnt get hard from that.

Are you jewish?

I used to make jokes like this with Obama, works a lot better with a nigger

>brb gotta take obama to the whitehouse

>Beware of those who come to you in sheeps clothing but inwards are ravenous wolves.

The mental gymnastics Liberals go through to apply this to Trump but NOT to muslims is astounding

Hahahahahaha

Geneva convention only applies to two warring nations that have agreed to it. It doesn't apply to terrorist factions blowing shit up.

keked

She's in the WRONG type of shower

>sf operations are planned, approved, and carried out in less than two weeks

lol k

people are really idiotic

If the wall doesn't keep immigrants out, what are all the lefties complaining about?

Wasted money....but don't they own mirrors?

No it fucking doesn't.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gyOz4NSRh9g

Can we meme this into reality? I would really like to see some Mexican families try to swim 1,000 miles through the Pacific ocean.

What's worse is they also claim illegal immigration has been on the decline so not only would it not stop immigrants but there's nobody to stop anymore. It's completely asinine.

So did Obama, he okayd to blow up a hospital in Syria that killed hundreds of civilians

>pacific

Isn't that Sam Hyde's black comedian persona that he did in his early days of doing stand-up in clubs on open mic nights?

Guttermane?

I used to be like you...I said "see, it's the same..." only to encounter logic fallacies...now I just laugh- I can't help it- what *can* one do when arguing with people who *claim* rationality but *practice* emotionalism?...

It's basically Marmite for pussies

Why can't we just drone strike this goy?

Wait that's not what everyone is doing? Fuggggg must lurk moar I guess

The op was planned in September under Obama's oversight. The failure here was with underestimating the incompetence of the previous administration. I doubt that any future operations will make this mistake again.

I am in favor of Liberals acting like idiots and making seditious comments on social media. If SHTF for real, we kill traitors before enemies, and it will make it easy to round them all up.

>they fucked up
that was a huge toilet, i gotta take a toilet.
what a retard

>builds her young comedy career using an edgy and politically incorrect stage persona
>uses the words faggots and niggers in a comedy bit
>made jokes about rape, slavery, AIDS
>subtly mocked Christianity and literally called her comedy special Jesus is Magic
>gets butthurt over Trump for being politically incorrect
I fucking hate this Jew cunt so much

kek

Saw this a few weeks ago.
What does he mean??

That kike is literally mentally ill. Best part: he's a therapist.

>electorate
>did not vote

Then they aren't part of the electorate. Jesus Christ these people are fucking retarded.

>> 8 years of drone strikes on civilians by Obama... No problem!

The smart ones started jumping ship when they saw the winds changing.
t. turncoat

The fun part is seeing contradictions within the same sentence...the fact that they cannot go a single sentence without contradicting themselves...but simultaneously expect to be taken seriously as intellectual/political leaders.

26,000 bombs ... Nobel Peace Prize...