***BOG PILL ESCALATING***

******************ALERT*****************
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4187984/Human-Ken-Doll-Rodrigo-Alves-isn-t-addicted-surgery.html
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4187984/Human-Ken-Doll-Rodrigo-Alves-isn-t-addicted-surgery.html

+++The Bogpill+++

He has no idea of the horrors that exist out there.

quick rundown?

>met the Bogs few years back
>has intergallactic gravitational inception with prism
>see's the truth in life
>carries out dream of Star breed entity
>projecting vision of Star breed entity onto civilization

gonna need a QUICK RUNDOWN

Goddamn it feels so good I started the Bog meme

The end is nigh

I'm not so sure I understand

could I get an accelerated exposition?

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist).

no you didn't you lying fuckhead

OOOOOooooOooooooOOOOOO spppooiooooooky OP is shaking like a leaf who hasn't let a nigger fuck his wife for 3 days

a leaf didnt create bogposting

trust me

We are the Bog.

You will be assimilated.

Resistance to the Bog Pill is futile.

We have Bogged thousands of races across millions of universes and dimensions. Yours will be no different.

You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Quick rundown on them:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Dahnald. I made some new friends.

They're called the Bogdahnoffs, Dahnald. They are amazing people; I can feel their vast intelligence sending ripples through the dimensions. They will no doubt prove to be great allies in obtaining the fabled Galactigates.

Unfortunately, they don't seem to be too forthcoming about themselves, Dahnald. I was hoping I could get one of your intel guys to give me a quick rundown.

Top kek

dsinfo meme to keep cancer busy by spreading politically harmless memes

>2017
>Not being bogpilled

>
>a leaf didnt create bogposting
>trust me

This Chart Didn't Start it, but helped break it down for the masses!

this paint.net is shit

>
>this paint.net is shit,

I have Zero skills at shit like that lets compare the 2 images, and see if that's my Head

>
>>
>>this paint.net is shit,
>I have Zero skills at shit like that lets compare the 2 images, and see if that's my Head

Is it Flipped from this template?

looks like onision

can i get a quick run down on those bogdenovs?