Why do people think anti-fa are scary?

These are upper middle class white kids that wear masks. They are not scary at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
youtu.be/-SHokXhPwSE
youtube.com/watch?v=d9_yJ8vHPxs
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html
google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/amp/trump-supporter-strikes-protester-trump-decries-deplorables-comment-n647111
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/10/14/politics/donald-trump-rally-protester-attack/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AkE7Ju0cK5Y
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/uw-shooting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think that you'll find many people that think they're scary

No one is scared of them no one wants to waste time on them they do not matter beyond being very annoying.

Well they would still beat a verage polack in a fight

This is literally anti-fa.

>anti-fa are scary?

Antifa aren't scary.
Crowds are scary. Crows of faceless savages who are going to hit you in the back of the head with a bat and disappear back into crowd, only to be replaced by a different faceless sub-human who comes out of the crowd to beat you over the head with a steel pipe only to disappear back into the crowd seconds later.

These things aren't human and shouldn't be treated as such.

A lot of anons are surprisingly /fit/. Even the ones that don't work out have huge arms from jerking it to anime girls and massive thighs from squatting over dildos.

Why do they all look like that? Testosterone deficiency?

yes

That, and a lot of them are avid drug users.

Is this Aids-Faggots hate-thread?

anti-fa attracts weakness. These are all the kids that were bullied in school.

/thread

Mostly AntiFa larping as Sup Forumsacks act like they are scary. They also plead for us not to hurt them as they are larping on Sup Forums. "B... but if you kill us... I mean... AntiFa... I.. it's just ammo, gaiz!"

There's a big /fit/ and Sup Forums overlap.
I was on /fit/ way before Sup Forums.
8 years of powerlifting experience. We definitely have more muscle. All the people in gyms are very red pilled and would take our side if they had to choose.

Maybe don't come to protests looking for a fight if you don't want to get beaten within an inch of your life?

>All the people in gyms are very red pilled and would take our side if they had to choose.
I've noticed this too. Not always 100% true but most of the time it is.

>palestine
subtle

Yes, but also too much estrogen/xenoestrogens.

Here's a little experiment that will blow your mind.
Go on Twitter and search for ''soy milk''. Look at what kind of people are talking about how much they love soy milk. You are going to see 100% concentrated commie far left idiocy.
That's because soy is extremely bad for your hormones.

Also in the US you have the problem of too much eating, and not even in the ''lol they are fat! :DDD'' way.
The worst thing in American culture is this false myth that a person has to eat 3 times a day. This harmful myth has destroyed the American people. Their hormones are fucked, their testosterone levels are out of balance.

Then there's of course too much fluoride in the water, birth control in the water, plastic bottles, soy in everything, sugar in everything. People don't get enough sunlight so their vitamin D levels are low. Insulin levels all fucked up.
It's bad

They are scary because they are attacking people with metal polls because they dont agree with them

>they need to be arrested

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

If you are from some conservative garbage land sure.

Tell that to antifa
youtu.be/-SHokXhPwSE

So just like trump supporters did durring the election.

Cool and good example pol

Hehe

I swear these people are built out of paper mache and twigs. The moment you touch them they get a fatal concussion. I assume its the drug abuse and estrogen making their bones brittle, but damn. its a good thing they're so weak or else their sucker punches might actually hurt.

Because its typically a 4 on one fight where the 4, armed with blunt objects, ambush the one and feel completely morally justified in doing so. Thats why they only operate in states that have the harshest gun control laws, so that fascists and nazis cant defend themselves after publicly spouting hate speech. Hate speech like "I dont want my property values to go down" or "Id rather have a tax break than another 5 billion spent on research of demi-queer thunder cauldron-kin"

That's it, I'm never leaving the South

Who is scared?

I can fight approx. 50 of them at once
youtube.com/watch?v=d9_yJ8vHPxs
vid related

>Maybe don't come to protests looking for a fight if you don't want to get beaten within an inch of your life?

Stop snorting your AIDS medications

God damn you're right. Nothing but cucks.
Also this.

Nah, I'll just bring a gun. Fuck those cunts.

we are affraid that the goberment protects them and if we ever defend ourselves we will go to jail

They're not getting enough vitamin D. This is a major health problem all over the world.
They spend all their days inside, and the only times they get out they do so dressed as ISIS.
They aren't getting ANY sunlights. They don't eat meat and they probably don't eat any dairy either because they're vegans.

Their bones probably are extremely fragile.

At least with the NEETs on Sup Forums, if you're not getting enough sunlight, you make up by eating a lot of meat. Your bones are probably fine.

fpbp
/thread

i think there are only 2 or 3 verage types on here, they're pretty rare

hey crew

you kidding?

Sup Forums would demolish them with their weight alone

sheeit swinging 300+ pounds around?

Please never do. Stay in your meth states

No you won't lmao

They aren't scary, just numerous. We COULD destroy them, but the survivors would just use it to advance their narrative. Every time they scream about fascism without getting a jackboot to the neck, they become weaker. Leave them be and they will destroy themselves.

Bitch so was i and im here now, being /fitpolk/ master race

People on Sup Forums are on the underweight side.
It's a completely retarded myth that people online are fatasses just because they sit around all day.
It's the opposite. People who sit on internet all day tend to eat less. There are exceptions, but largely you'll find that people are in the underweight/normal weight category.

It's actually statistically proven that more right wing men are physically stronger on average. I think it's hilarious that such studies have been conducted, but there you go.

That gives me a boner. I wonder what was going through that commie's head as he slowly bled to death after being stabbed through the heart. You think he regretted picking a fight? Bet he didn't think he was going to die for his retarded beliefs.

Why the obsession with these people now? They are nobodies and losers.

But I make more money than most of pol and still support them.

Honestly I wish they were better trained, we'd at least have a worthy enemy to fight. The lanky pathetic bodies of these people are insulting.

Their leader at least looked like a challenge. But he's about to be arrested for killing that old man the other day.

trash being trash

so what are you going to burn down tonight faggots?

Antifa watch out lmao

THIS

If the government said I can pull out a 9mm to defend myself, I'd be just fine.

They're becoming more active in the states because they're responsible for the most recent riot.

If you ask me, Milo used to work for (Or many still does) Bannon, and he's calling in favors to stir up shit and continue to sway the public opinion from the left to the right.

>scary

Completely unaffiliated and disorganised people commit more damage and violence than these larpers.

>Drunks
>Black's
>Rednecks
>Schoolboys

All doing more fighting and property damage. Lol.

Here's an article about the study.

Do it pussy stop larping

fuck

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html

Because the only place Antiwhite works is in USA where all "facists" from Sup Forums are fucking fat burgers who don't even know how to selfdefense.

> things that never happened

On the other hand, Bernouts did attack a Trunp rally in Chicago.

Antifa is only strong in numbers, even an obese Sup Forums NEET can destroy one of those effeminate vegans in a one on one fight.

>Citation needed

a lot of antifa eat dark meat regularly though?

google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/amp/trump-supporter-strikes-protester-trump-decries-deplorables-comment-n647111

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/10/14/politics/donald-trump-rally-protester-attack/index.html

There are many documented cased but ok pol. Let's just forget the last year even happened

>brown people
Fuck off you fucking antifa cucks. As if anyone would even need their protection. My poo is more effective than them in that regard.

>Sup Forums
>Being able to follow simple directions
Doomed from the start really. Cant even count to 10. I can even proove it.

Cause their psychology is pretty much this.
youtube.com/watch?v=AkE7Ju0cK5Y

> Implying Palestine shouldn't be free and the kike menace doesn't need to be removed.

You are a poor faggot. Go die in a hole you fucking shill. Die alone with nothing but your tract marks and gauge earrings

fpbp, I would like to see them faggots come to N.Ireland with that shit

>physically assault somebody for their views
>get shot in self defense

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/uw-shooting/

Glad I live in a stand your ground state anfaggots.

>the projection
I'm slightly overweight. Fight me.

also was ruled legitimate self defense

eat shit anfaggots

larping so hard

They just prep it

You're a minority

It's not about who they are that makes them look like the impotent losers that they are, it's how they operate. They only appear when:
>they know they outnumber the opposition by a large amount
>they know the cops will be on their side
>they know they can walk away without harm
They have no dignity, no honor and no integrity. They're losers of the highest order.

t. Soros

In Britain you're unable to counter demonstrate. If there's a fight you'll be arrested for provoking them, and there will be a fight because they're thugs. That is scary. One got in my face as I was autistically screaming 'BUILD THE WALL' at a rally after inaugeration day threatening to stab me, and legal repercussions were all I was afraid of. I have it on camera if anybody can show me somewhere I can upload it from my phone really quick.

This is true

As I have said before...
These faggots only protest in safe cities, where they can garner support from liberal idiots, and have mayors/council, be sympathetic to their cause.

I will never see an antifa faggot. I live in a rural area, lots of guns, no racial tension, culturally diverse, yet very much white rural America. My world is everything they hate and fear. I wish to God they would come here and try to hurt people or destroy property. They may even get to meet Grady Judd.

>Sucker punch someone for no legitimate reason
>Gets shot

Sorry he was no better than those black people a while back with their "polar bear hunting".
And got shot in the process.

What comes around goes around.

>implying they are
we saw the HWNDU scrawny polacks

I work for an international US based company as a usability researcher.

Stay salty bb

no you don't

and even if you did it isn't relevant.

New York doesn't represent all of Sup Forums

>I work for an international US based company as a usability researcher.

So you're against the government and capitalism but you're working for the government and capitalism.

LOL. what a stupid faggot

Oh well in that case Mr. Rockefeller enjoy the Bentley.

Probably because this OP

Also correlates to what someone said last night about an Antifa slicing his own hand open and charging at several people before being tackled by police or some shit.

They're scary when there's more of them than you and they start breaking shit and beating you and get away with it because they're with the Left and people think any violence against supporters of the President is justified because we're 'Nazis'.

I'm not scared of antifa-bitches. I am concerned about how they seem to get a pass from the media, colleges and law firms to do shit. It's like the days of rage are happening again.

Polacks being fat neckbeard virgins is just a meme.
I have been in shitlaods of fights vs real men who much harder and tougher than any of these ANTIFA faggots.
I played rugby for most of my life and I'm still fighting fit.
Me and a few of my Afrikaner friends would wreak havoc among these pussies.

Yes you definitely would. Come home white man.

Do they ? really?

Dear Sup Forums fascists,

This is ANTIFA.

Congratulations! You've got a reaction from us. That's what you wanted, right?

Well, I've decided that I don't like people like you. You've messed with the wrong psychopath. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you.

Your pitiful right-wing conspiracy anti Semitic talks are hilarious. Yeah, keep Spewing your racism, transphobia, and other fucked up bigotry and putting up proxies are level 1. Can you hack into encrypted micro files? Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a digiprint? Can you launch malicious scipt attacks? Your silly little proxie won't protect you. I have hacked into many computers and spied on many users from here. I've hacked into games. I've been hacking since I've owned a computer. It's what I was raised to do.

You have no idea the extent of fear you should be feeling. All you are is a community filled with neo nazi lies and spewing your sexist and racist poison into the well of the people's right to diversity! Have you ever murdered anyone? I have no empathy for you lot and would enjoy peeling the skin off your white faces!!!.

You think I'm giving you all an empty threat? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you live near me then fear for your life.

Track my ip if you want too but I am smart enough to use my tablet. Hack into my account if you want too, it'll just make it easier to find you.

With love,

an ANTIFA badass

P.S. I would fear for your racist lives if you still can

careful

Gotta live in the system if you want to crush it from the inside BB.