Lads, what actually happened in Canada and what is our position about it?

Lads, what actually happened in Canada and what is our position about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Thalys_train_attack#Attack
youtube.com/channel/UCdfW00r3HmZ3HaO2JN9IBFw/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was a hoax fabricated by the lib government to continue the Trump is evil narrative.

Any evidence you have would be greatly appreciated.

All I know is first interviews with people in the mosque said "they rushed in" "they opened fire" and the guy arrested at the scene is now a witness? How....just how?

Another piece of evidence is that news tickers everywhere in Toronto after the shooting said that "Muslim communities in Quebec all said they knew the victims of the shooting" which was a strange statement to make, and also the fact that the story of a Trump supporter shooting up a mosque doesn't add up.

Why would a Trump supporter shoot up a mosque after Trump won the presidency? The Trumps supporters support for Trump comes from the fact that's Trump gives them hope for a better tomorrow, and they'd also be frustrated about the media manipulation. Why would someone knowingly commit a mosque shooting when the guy who's going to get rid of shitskins is president? Why risk your own life for that during the best timeline? It doesn't add up.

The media is spinning it hard.

The mosque set up CCTV cameras due to prior incidents, but the footage hasn't been released yet.

He was a racist bigot.
Killed innocent people

That's it.

>Alex was framed
Gib proofs

Watch the interviews with the witnesses before the released the the sandcoon, they all said that there were two shooters, and one even said that one of them shouted allah ackbar.

Basically what I think theTrudeau government agreed to give the muslim guy a pardon in exchange for shutting the fuck up so the shooting could fit the canadian governments narrative that muslims are peaceful

i think he radicalized himself hanging out on pol or other boards

Well why don't the leafs use their freedom of information act and demand it be released before it gets doctored?

Fabrication? Come on. It happened for real. The guy is a lvl99 internet wizard who got picked on in school. he also loved guns. Typical mass shooter ingredients. He followed politicians like Trump and Le Pen so he probably viewed Muslims poorly. One night he got drunk and stormed the mosque with an "ak-47" (what they say) and a 9mm. His AK jammed so he only used his pistol. Killed 6 and wounded some more. Left with his car and then called the cops on himself crying.

This is total crap. The Muslims here are professionals at pulling out their violins and crying. They now have "demands" to the government to increase awareness and further their islamic agenda. The media are loving it and we've only been seeing shit about this on major networks such as TVA for the better part of the week.

Shit like this actually helps Muslims further their cause in a way because they are portrayed as victims that need helping and obviously general population will not side with a violent psychopath. Events like this give them a very strong voice on national telsvision where they can say how sad they are and how much they love this country that it is their home too bla bla bla. And now we all gotta be nice to them for the next 127 years because of this.

Shooting up a mosque is the absolute stupidest shit you could do. So no, fuck this kid.

P.S. TVA, I know you're watching. YOU GUYS ARE TERRIBLE! How about some news concerning the rest of the world?

He also followed the NDP, Canada's far-left party.

I guess we can blame this on commies, then.

A

Uncalled for. Sup Forums is a board of peace. Now fuck off.

Maybe the retard thought he would do a false flag
Or maybe some Muslims in the mosque screamed Allah Akbar seems much more possible.

He is a gay Muslim convert who went on a killing spree with his top, then covered for him. Now he will plea guilty and the surveillance video will never be released showing the 2 gunmen.

Ok guys seriously...enough with the tinfoil hats please.

Please answer this :
Then we might accept your point

A Muslim inside the mosque screamed Allah Akbar? Why is that so hard to believe? They scream it all the goddamn time.

Do you have a link to those interviews?
I've been watching this since it happened and I may have missed that ("they" rushed in).
Regarding the AllahuAkbar's apparently they all scream that when they're in trouble. Thats what one of them said on TV when they interviewed him.

So what is your theory? Mr. Wizard sided with a Muslim to commit a false flag and then blame it on "white supremacists"?

>his AK jammed

is that the face of a western terrorist?
kek

it's nice how you paint a human face to your terrorists, but when it's a muslim guy, hes just a braindead evil monster with no humanity.

how hypocritical of you leaf

Definitely something fishy there. Plus, AK-47 is a prohibited weapon in canada. Maybe it was a VZ58 or something else. Also we have magazine restrictions here. Really curious to see the actual weapon...

I don't even think about it. I heard he was a Moroccan sleeper Jihadi and then the Canadian PM covered it up so he is no longer a priority in any way and never will be from now on no matter what is said in the fake mainstream news to try and make it important again. kthxbye

He is an idiot.
And probably a supreme gentleman too.
Kind of fucker you don't want on your side.

And heartless.

Hypocrisy of the modern left and the fact that we continue to suck the dicks of women and minorities when men have 4x the suicide rate in our country, drove a well to do not insane.

>Basically what I think theTrudeau government agreed to give the muslim guy a pardon in exchange for shutting the fuck up so the shooting could fit the canadian governments narrative that muslims are peaceful
Exactly. And this is not even unusual practice.

And it's weird that victims claimed that the shooter left TWICE to his car to reload ammunition...quite the work of a single gunman.

>mfw Breitbart stopped covering this story right after it became clear the perpetrator wasn't muslim

The video (if exists, or if *still* exists) will never be released, and they will state "to preserve the justice in an ongoing investigation."

How long could they possibly claim on-going investigation when they're saying it was a 1 man act and he turned himself in an hour after it?

Muslim here. I actually agree with this. Plus he didn't just attack random Muslims, he hit a mosque, that's basically casus Belli right there, which is exactly what the jihadists want. Now when they shoot up or drive more trucks of peace into you, we won't even protest , well say remembwr that mosque in Canada? Yeah.

FALSE
A
L
S
E
FLAG
L
A
G

Implying you would've protested otherwise. Just like you usually do not. Let's face it, normie Muslims are the biggest cucks of Islamic fanatics. They don't even believe in the Islam of the Islamic fanatics, but they're too timid and cucked to really protest against them and so they hide behind excuses of its being bad manners to criticize other Muslims while crying about Islamophobia. You're a joke, Abdullah.

Long enough that no one will care.

One cannot be responsible for the actions of others. And even if peaceful Muslims tried, to what extent can you reason with a fanatic?...

Until I see very good video basically showing that guys recognisable face doing what they said he did, I'm considering it a blame shift. Too convenient of timing and too many conflicts.

You're right maybe all those other white christian people should have just let Germany keep up what they were doing in the 40s because how could they be responsible for the actions of others?

I think he's kinda cute.. Reminds me of Daniel Radcliffe lol

You are arguing that a sane person can rationalize with a lunatic...whereas your example is people *fighting* others. And unless you sanction *and expect* Muslims to fight (physically) other Muslims, then your argument is null.

How does it feel Sup Forums to be part of this violent movement? Each and every one of you spreading muslim hate here has a little blood on your (fat) hands.

I white supremacist shot up a mosque yelling "Allahu Akbar".
What else.

>Muslims fighting Muslims

Like this doesn't happen everyday in the middle East can you even into Islam?

Besides why not just fight extremists to save people on both sides?

Action != Thoughts (words)

I don't believe it's expected (or rational) for a non-radical Muslim to fight radical Muslims in his home country when the US is actively stirring up conflict...funding opposing groups too...

this

Perhaps the loosening of environmental controls on domestic energy production could lessen the funds that we trade for Middle Eastern oil...after all, the environmental movement is supposed to preserve life...and funding extremists is definately not preserving life.

Explain Sunni and shi'ite massacres. Or why Yahzedi are attacked everyday and that's fine but you won't fight people that are giving Muslims a bad name in a country that you're lucky enough to be in that doesn't have all that tribal bullshit

What Muslims need to figure out is why the message of the fanatics is so alluring and why so many Muslims worldwide support violent and fanatic Islam of various types. The narrative about disenfranchisement and Islamophobia doesn't fly at this point and really should never have become a thing in the first place because disenfranchised peoples of other religions don't do what Islamic fanatics do. It's an issue within Islam and arising from within Islam. So while normie Muslims can't really be expected to have a fruitful dialogue with rabid fanatics, surely it is possible to come up with Islamic arguments that marginalize the fanatics. If in fact the fanatics are wrong with their brand of Islam. But such argumentation against fanatics just seems to fall short, doesn't it. For some ISIS is too extreme (and for ISIS leadership some fringe takfiris among their midst are too extreme!) but the Nusra Front is fine. For some the Nusra Front is too extreme but another Islamic jihad movement is fine. etc. So even marginalizing ISIS or ISIS and Nusra only goes so far and doesn't eradicate the problem. At what point is it OK to say that ordinary Islam itself is the problem?

>but you won't fight people that are giving Muslims a bad name in a country that you're lucky enough to be in
You mean that Muslims who are living in safety are obligated to express their dissent to Muslim radicals abroad?

The issue is simply- Muslim culture teaches that nirvana can be achieved through acting according to their god...just like all other religions. The difference is that Islamic teaching says that the presence of dissenters cannot be permitted.

And when you live in a shithole, where happiness/comfort cannot be achieved, it is rather alluring to think that happiness/comfort can be attained.

Exactly. There's a reason they chose a non Islamic culture so they should 1st least raise their voice or protest to the same extent they protest Israel

whatever it is the facts are being swept under
the rug while the media and king cuck use it
to empower muslims

Rural and suburban retards shooting up schools/churches, as usual

there will definitely be people who care. the point is we know what they're doing, they're just playing the game. definitely never going to release it.

As always this namefag never misses and oportunity to remind me why Sup Forums hates leafs.

Asides from denouncing radicals to civilized people, I don't see any good (short of physical) that can be accomplished. And while the US could solve the problem physically, they find radicals quite useful (as soldiers) in accomplishing regime changes.

Official leaf government on here trying to do damage control, reminds me of James Holmes entering a theatre through a back locked door.

Imagine if the media went after current administrations as hard as they went after Nixon.

But they now have what they need- respect from the majority of the population. While 'respect for msm' is said to be below 20%, I don't believe that respect for alternative media is any higher.

I read that leafPost...and he seems to be simultaneously criticizing the story while criticizing the right-wing...perhaps he's just confused.

Occam's razor says the news just reported on what was being thrown around at the time and therefore it changed as rumors were weeded out.

Also the guy looks like your typical weak r9k Sup Forums sperg who would easily snap and do something like this. So he probably did.

If there was any real evidence of a coverup or lies etc, it would be hard to supress it. Witnesses would talk and alt-media would be all over it.

>SwedeCuck

>Saying he was a Trump supporter because he had a like on facebook
>Ignore all other things he liked on facebook, including Canada's far-left NDP and feminism

It's spin.

Jk Rowlings

sure, media gonna media. but I don't see a false flag really. Not yet at least.

Critical thinking implies, why didn't Justin Castreau immediately release CCTV footage from the mosque. Unless it needs to be doctored.

There won't be any footage.

Legal reasons- can't corrupt potential jurors.

Who is this?
He looks like me not even kidding its pretty fucking scary

When was this?

No idea, was funny as hell.

A radical feminist Sup Forums user killed muslims.

as long as people are becoming more cynical, that's what matters. people are better off talking to each other than listening to someone in front of a camera.

at this point it's more important to promote cynicism than to actually promote red pilled truth. if people lose trust in things that they once thought was reliable they'll start thinking for themselves. i kind of like what mark dice is doing since he's basically pointing out dishonest media.

"three gunman" makes the 'shooter went to car to reload 2x' plausible. Lone shooter...who leaves than admits fault....and such a small person too. I'm also interested in footage captured using the Mosque's people's phones.

What shitty fucking hair

People *always* yearn for authority...and while I belief that people are becoming more cynical of the media, I don't see a situation in which people are less cynical of alternative media...being that the MSM can *always* paint the alternative media as deranged...especially with upcoming (in Canada/US/Europe) legislation/funding for the media that the government chooses.

Orwell: "It was a warning, NOT AN INSTRUCTION GUIDE!"

>what actually happened in Canada

I guy shot people at a mosque.

That's literally all we know. No motive has been released, no CCTV footage, nothing. Anyone who asserts anything further is bullshitting.

>His AK jammed
Nice try, leaf.

This was very obviously a false flag attack orchestrated by the Trump government. By creating a hostile climate Muslims will be encouraged to emigrate from Canada/the US. These attacks are going to become much more commonplace in the upcoming years, if you're lucky maybe you'll even be tapped for this task.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Thalys_train_attack#Attack

false flag

he only got 6

False Flags

>He followed politicians like Trump and Le Pen

And he followed feminist groups and wore a feminist pin on this collar in a photo.

Clearly this shooting was a feminist terrorist attack against the oppressive patriarchy that is Islam.

Have you ever heard of the Rashomon effect? it's the idea that in an crisis or accident, multiple people who were all witnesses to the same thing will see it differently, or with warped perspectives. If a guy shouts Allahu Ackbar, is he the shooter, or is he a Muslim (in a mosque) who's terrified he's going to die? Were there multiple shooters, or multiple people crowding around a shooter? Trauma has a weird effect on the brain. It's why people don't trust the first witness to an incident, but try and get as many as possible, so hopefully links can be found in their stories, and inconsistencies will be dropped.

They probably picked up the Muslim guy as a suspect because people began hearing the testimony about multiple shooters, and agreed they might've seen him. But he gives his testimony and it reveals a flaw or inconsistency that could only work if he wasn't the shooter.

Or the white guy admitted it was just him. Too bad he didn't kill himself.

It's funny how we should not focus on race...until it's a white person...then it's the only subject that matters.

youtube.com/channel/UCdfW00r3HmZ3HaO2JN9IBFw/videos

He seems like a normal guy.

I was up when it was unfolding. It's bizarre because all the media, including the police scanners cited two perpetrators. The media said witnesses also saw two perpetrators. The names were released, then pulled by Quebec local media, held for 14 hours, and then only bissonnette's name was released. All the witnesses redacted their 2 shooter claim, and the media went to a lone wolf story. Also, if you watch the RCMP interview, they act really,really fishy. I'm not a tin foil hat bro like some people on here, but something is AIDs about this situation.

>LEAF
>TRUMP SUPPORTER
>A CANADIAN CITIZEN
>NO WAY OF SUPPORTING OR VOTING FOR TRUMP
>IS BEING CALLED A TRUMP SUPPORTER MASS KILLER BY THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LOOK EVERYONE

THEY ARE DESPERATE AHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

he liked trump on face book!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA