What does Bannon have on Trump?

People have been saying that Russia has something on Trump, but it's clear who really does: Steve Bannon. Why else would Trump be giving a journalist so much power in his administration, one who dresses like a slob no less ? (Trump is stickler abut fashion.) And Trump is far too vein to not care that people think Bannon is basically using him as a puppet.

So what gives? The alternative argument, that Bannon is given preference because he's just this really smart guy (he is quite smart, but Trump has access to plenty smart people), really doesn't fly. So what is it?

The Trump "fake call" leak, the various scandals, the badly written twitter messages etc, pushing Trump into the spotlight, it was all Bannon the troll, the master mind behind it all, Trump's spin doctor

>Another retarded left wing conspiracy theory about Trump

WEW.

His media connections possibly. When everyone else is out to get you, even some rogue elements in Fox news, you need allies like Bannon.

This, he's the brilliance behind the campaign and the media manipulation. Just watch the documentary he made on Rickover, it's a biography of one of the most cunning (((Jews))) ever and he modeled himself after him.

This board has been peddling retarded conspiracy theories all the time. Now you want to reject anything that's not surface-level. Cute.

Bannon pretty much wrote Trump's speeches and the immigration EO. He's on the fucking security council now. Clearly has tons of influence and without being required to do any of the other shit everyone else does. Hell, Trump rejected considering someone for secretary of state because they have a weird mustache, considered firing Spicer because his fashion is shit, but Bannon can wear his shirt untucked and hair unkempt and Trump says nothing. Trump crafts this media image of being the big smart boss with an IQ that's "one of the biggest," but isn't bothered by a Time issue that basically implies Trump is a puppet of someone smarter? Come on.

> (OP)
>>Another retarded left wing conspiracy theory about Trump
>WEW.

Only Memes will make them stop! >Just watch the documentary he made on Rickover, it's a biography of one of the most cunning

Name or link of Doc?

>Being CTR this hard.

Listen to one of the interviews on YouTube of Bannon and Trump from a year or two ago and you'll see why they're so close ideologically and banter

Rickover birth of nuclear power/birth of nuclear fleet

something like that

he was exec producer, literally 10/10 documentary also practically informative, stop watching satanic hollywood shit and watch this

> (You)
>Rickover birth of nuclear power/birth of nuclear fleet
>something like that
>he was exec producer, literally 10/10 documentary also practically informative, stop watching satanic hollywood shit and watch this

Yeah that's the PBS one I'm checking it out

Is he ok?

stop spreading fake news

He and Trump and two of a kind and very likeminded. It's clear he respects him and puts his advice at the forefront of his mind. He's Bismarck to Trump's Wilhelm.

Bannon looks shitfaced in every photo.

Is this what redpill overdose does to you?

he's probably miserable as fuck after being redpilled to the extreme and it's taking it's toll on him. as much as I like knowing the truth I haven't been as happy as I was when I was a liberal

It is pretty clear he is Trumps closest advisor. He trusts him because they are like minded. Alex talks about this. He doesn't go on his show and predict what Trump is going to do because he told Trump what to do. He is able to predict it because he and Trump and Bannon are reading from the same page. They have the same knowledge, opinions, and plan for America. If a 1/4 of what Alex has been saying about Trump is true then he will go down in history as the greatest president since George Washington. Trump and Bannon are tuned in and they are dropping heavy artillery on the globalists as we speak.

The overnight depiction of this guy is fucking hilarious. He's gone from a white supremacist to a literal supervillain.

Time and Business Insider seem to be misconstruing his interest in the Fourth Turning as some kind of comic book plot that he wants to destroy America so that he can rebuild it. I haven't read it but I'm pretty sure he's just interested in demolishing and rebuilding the republican establishment, which is exactly what he did?

You should really read the turning information. At least the wiki synopsis. I haven't read the book, but I got the gist of it from wiki and wholeheartedly believe it.

>the immigration EO.
While the rest of the post is retarded, this one is in particular, because the wording writing was taken from Obama's orders. And for a reason.

omg guise bannon is really darth cheeny teehee sweetiekins

Bannon is smart and coresct in his world view

They are not like-minded. Bannon is obviously far more intelligent and became associated with Trump through manipulating him. This is obvious from the Breitbart interviews they had.

Bannon is distinctly anti-establishment and far too smart and independent-minded to give a damn about the Republican establishment. He's got an ideology and Trump is the path to having it expressed.

Your point?

what do we have on these ziokikes?

(((milo))) is getting this media shill promotion because his alt kike Zionist stooge boss bannon arranged a deal with (((soros))) communist faggots it's nice kike theater with (((milo))) wetting himself at the thought of talking about himself and shilling his kike faggotry and yes we should burn his book burn all the breitbart Zionist blasphemy and don't come to my town faggot

this ss was right since the night of

he serves kikes and Israel
probable kike ex wife
possible kikes in family like trump
he runs a fake news Zionist company
he lies to the american public

no that pansy jew zionist kike stephen miller did and he is a thieving kike feeding alt kike info and disinfo

Bannon is actually Barron, he just traveled back in time to ensure his father gets elected supreme leader of the free world

bannon is the shabbas goy breitbart stooge that everyone can call a white supremacist while his zionist kike company works their evil behind him and in trumps admin

Journalist? He's a white supremacist propagandist.

>the conspiracy theories are all right except the ones that happen to be about my favourite celebrity

use some mental faculties my leaf

steve bannon and breitbart have been based for years. I'm thrilled that a guy from breitbart is now one of the most important people in the country.

wow

fake facebook news for rednecks and meme lovers?
yeah based xD

lmao americans..

Fixed that for you

if you think a guy with kike ex wife that sent his kids to kike schools is based then you're probably a beta faggot that reads breitbart because that's about your iq level

You don't have a clue what the fuck you're saying shill. The guy has been a trumpist since he was 16

>It is the year 2070
>The world has been ran into the ground by the SJWs after Hillary Clinton won in 2016
>Barron Trump, in his disgust of the world as it has become, realizes what he must do
>He searches far and wide across the land, until he finally finds who he is searching for: The Bagdanoff Brothers
>With Barron Trump's calculating scientific mind, and the Bagdanoff's physics background and transcending abilities, Barron completes his time machine
>He takes himself back in time, not just to the time of the election, no, further back, so that he may sow the seeds of a movement like none other
>He tells people his name is Bannon

>
>do i even have to say it

spotted the source of the next #fakenews spin by cnn

Since when did New Jersey have a flag?

>doubting Bannon

The man has run one of the most successful campaign operations ever. He has more than likely been planning it for YEARS too.

All of the current trend of nationalism can be attributed to Bannon and his team. He worked feverishly to bring Breitbart into the forefront of that zeitgeist.

Then factor in Milo, the "agent provocateur". Regardless about how you feel about that faggot, he is the face of Breitbart for a *reason*. Bannon is no fool. Milo's character is intended to draw leftist rage to show on the cameras and in the media, to frame the left as the domestic terrorists they are.

Bannon is a genius, and its going all according to keikaku*. (tn: keikaku means plan).

after Pence and Putin, this is I think the third person the left tried to call the Grimoire Wormtongue of the Trump presidency. How long do you guys think this one will stick?

>American education

The true puppetmasters behind Trump are CNN.

CNN have successfully cultivated the image of themselves as incredibly left wing and Donald Trump as incredibly right wing. In fact, both are moderates, and by presenting an illusion of two extremes fighting, CNN managed to discredit the left and make the right think it was winning.

You people have been such fucking idiots.

Bannon and Trump have aligned goals.
(((They))) killed Andrew Breitbart and they are both out to kill the NWO.

fucking CTR/MM shills are full force. time to retreat to cripplechan for a while.

they are friends. Andrew Breitbart was an amazing person and should be an inspiration to us all. Trump and Bannon will avenge Breitbart together.

You want to play this game? We are better at it and WE WILL WIN,

t. disinfo shill

>Trump rejected considering someone for secretary of state because they have a weird mustache
according to "sources" of which none exist, literally fake bullshit made by MSM to not recognise that bolton wasn't picked because trump is not a (((neocon)))
>considered firing Spicer because his fashion is shit
more bullshit from inside "sources"

Bannon is there because he is the populist/nationalist side of trump that got him his base.

i know exactly what I'm saying (((britfag)))

not sure if you're retarded or serious but you must be a 16 year old beta faggot lusting over faggot kike ass that has nigger spunk dripping from it
>it fits you

>cute
I hate when smug liberals say that. Die bitch Die

He looks like Hitchen's evil twin

>What does Bannon have

The secret sauce on beating Demoshits and winning US elections.

Here are a few of the retarded conspiracies so far:
>Trump is a puppet of the KKK
>Trump is a puppet of Putin
>Trump is a puppet of Alex Jones
>Trump is a puppet of Israel
>Trump is a puppet of Bannon

Any predictions on who will be the next puppet master?

you know nothing about breitbart you faggot kike shill
>please retreat to whatever fagggot website you crawled here from

(you)

I need the rundown on these 2.

you dumb faggot, there are literal court records saying he didn't want his kids to attend kike schools because kike kids are spoilt faggots.

if we can turn this wild speculation into a board strecher we'd be rich!

no shit retard and guess where the kids ended up going? those kike schools.

>(((archer school for girls)))

you know nothing fagggot leaf

And what is wrong with what I just stated, you rural and suburban retard? What views are you going to parrot at me you brainlet?

>Why else would Trump be giving a journalist so much power in his administration, one who dresses like a slob no less ?
because he's the guy who manipulated the media to get trump elected