Here To Remind You

That this dumb bitch will be in charge of your child's education.

Most people in high level administrative positions are of average of slightly above-average intelligence. Administrators, businessmen, etc... are not the best and brightest.

I think you should at least have better grammar than a third grader.

Thanks to niggers, we live in a post-grammatical world. It is racist and white supremacist to judge a person's intellect solely based on their grammar.

Oh well, Major happenings will soon come. The people that arent witty will be the first ones to go. The world needs another reset button just like throughout history.

>people believing that this person will personally teach their kids grammar.

she's just an administrator and advisor. you don't have to know grammar rules to know what teaching methods work.

>tfw Americans complain about grammar.

Start by spelling words with the letter u correctly.

>grammar
>wit

lol you think your autistic bullshit is gonna save you when shit goes down? most of you faggots will be the first to go.

Looks like her forebears were Flemish

Got 16 acres, chickens, garden and an arsenal in my house. What do you have faggot?

>implying americans can be saved

Just enjoy the ride.

no, she won't

that's kind of the FUCKING POINT

YOU LYING SACK OF CTR SHIT

Trump wants and anti-educator to be in charge of WASHINGTON FEDERAL EDUCATION because the job will entail

> BURNING THE ENTIRE MOTHERFUCKING SODOM AND GOMORRAH OF THE COMMON CORE TO THE FUCKING GROUND AND FIRING 20,000 FUCKING LEECHES FROM THE FUCKING SWAMP

BURN THE ENTIRE MOTHERFUCKING THING TO THE GROUND

> ALL SHE NEEDS IS SOME LIGHTER FLUID AND A BOX OF FUCKING MATCHES TO MAKE EDUCATION GREAT AGAIN

le this

REEEE! I DONT WANT TO BE WRONG FOR ONCE SO HES A CTR SHILL!

>Amway
>not even once

No. PARENTS are in charge of their children's education.

If you send your kid off to a federally funded shit brainwashing facility then come home too tired or busy to actually make sure you child learns what is true and embraces the values you are supposed to teach them

>getting what you deserve

Get some Lehigh Defense Maximum Expansion... but aim for their pelvis and pray they live for a good 40 minutes

Also, buy some pigs to gnaw at their arms while they wait in sheer terror to die just at the moment the police arrive

> BUT SHE LITERALLY WILL NOT BE IN CHARGE AS EDUCATION WILL NOT BE RUN FROM WASHINGTON YOU DUMB FUCKING CTR WINGMAN FAGGOT

Parents should be in charge of their child's education, not public or private schools.

Home school is the way to go.

Sending you child to public education means you've already failed as a parent. It will be brainwashed to be a sjw, learn that being a faggot is great, and that white people are to blame for all the world ills.

>10 million has been added to Trumps account.

You are now Education Secretary.

the denbts man here is right

I disagree, a child needs to interact with other children. Not sheltered and have little to no social skills.

It's a managerial position. She literally only needs to give the orders her advisors tell her too, and sign off on shit.

High iq people should be searched for and lifted, that's how best civilizations worked

A child can still do that if it isn't autistic

>home schooling

She is the bane of the teacher unions, sjws, and monopolistic school system. I absolutely love her.

She's a big advocate of charter schools because she has tons of money invested in it. She will use this position to get even more rich. Nothing else.

Aheismt in charge of my child's education she is in charge of the department of education

A depatment that has seen the decline of American education for nearly 50 years

Hopefully she dismantles the thing

We do. Not our fault Brits wanted their language to sound more french and butchered the language.

>Implying trump gives a shit about ten million dollars

You mean she won't be because her job is to decentralize education.

>Still falling for the I can't be bought meme

It's kind of chicken-or-egg, isn't it? Maybe she invested in charter schools b/c she believes in them.

I would believe in a business I invested money in also.

Oh no she is going to "destroy" the abject failure that is the department of education

Whatever shall we do

>Whatever shall we do

Be dumber as a society.

I fucking wish I was home schooled. American schools have become glorified daycare centers.

Kids that are home schooled score higher on test too.

Remember the Tea Party, now remember how the country and Obama ignored them.

Now realize YOU are the new Tea Party.. the PUSSY PARTY and will be ignored the same.

The only people in the streets are those that voted for Hillary and hate Trump. it is not a movement, it simply the cities that voted against Trump

You can't see this, yet you believe you have a good understanding of politics and what is going on in the country. You don't, you are being played by the MSM and DNC, told what to believe.

It is going to be a painful eight years for you.

The Tea Party elected people that sold them out, expect the same, if not lose seats as your protests will only inconvenience and piss people off like BLM helped Trump get elected.

THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT RESONATE WITH YOUR PROTESTS ARE THOSE ALREADY ON YOUR SIDE THAT LOST THE ELECTION.

Turn blue states red, and winning Florida is more of a crushing mandate than a factoid popular count.

HOW WILL THE DEMS FLIP RED STATES BLUE WHEN ALL THEY DO IS LIMIT FREE SPEECH, BREAK SHIT AND CALL EVERY WHITE PERSON NOT ALREADY MARCHING WITH THEM RACIST NAZI?
to win the blue wall you have to suck white cock.

Man I wish i got paid to do this. You clowns are just like the left. You feel you are intellectually superior to the other side. I take the MSM with a grain of salt. I support Trump, but I dont agree putting this dumb cunt in charge of Education. You are not Kek. Your non-digits says youre an autist.

ya because women who become billionaires just happen to be stupid. This woman probably accomplished more last week than you have your entire life, please an hero

Yea she defenitley did accomplish a-lot last week. She made Republicans vote against her. If anything she should an hero if she cant get the nomination with a Republican-Led House.