Zoe Quinn

How much did she influence the election?

she is responsible for around 5-10% of the trump votes

>she

guilty

all i know about it is gamergate, never saw a video or anything of it

before zoe quinn and gamergate in 2014 I was completely unaware of how slimy, corrupt and utter despicable the left had become
I was fairly left leaning as well but Zoe and her ilk have pushed me a lot further towards the centre.
I wouldn't even be posting here right now if it wasn't for all the obnoxious SJW faggots that have overrun gaming and the media.

*utterly

>when you cheat on your bf and lie about it but have to cover up the lie with another lie and end up getting Donald Trump elected

Whew Zoe, that compounded didn't it?

who?

DELETE THIS

Ewww, 2/10... I seriously hope you don't fap to this tranny lookin faggot

isn't she a "man" now

also didn't she eventually make friends with some of the gamergate losers

I would

yeah she said she was actually a trans man now
but she got breast implants 2 years ago
so figure that one out

back to Kotaku, Nathan

Man wonderbras are pretty amazing. Her rack looks fucking great in that picture but I know for a fact that it's horrible.

this desu

>she

depends who was she sleeping with in the electoral college

zero-point-zero influence.

>she

If it weren't for Gamergate, Milo would be a nobody, and Breitbart would be pretty irrelevant

Now he's meeting the fucking President

>she

why would anyone use Carbink? What a useless fucking pokemon, I don't get it. Porygon also.

Literally who?

Wuz?

She triggered the event that killed political correctness. This enabled Trump to win.

Zoe Quinn made Trump win. Thank you for being such an unlikable whore, Zoe.

Someone needs to give this guys a quick rundown

All I know is
>the Bogdanoffs bow to Zoe Quinn

>e event that killed political correctness

Phew, good that PC culture is dead. Now I can relax.

I'll give you Milo but the one thing I find so annoying about Gamergate is that they try to take credit for everything while achieving next to nothing.

>they try to take credit for everything while achieving next to nothing.
GamerGate's goals were accomplished - Gawker died, and every one of their enemies fell into obscurity.

ACHTUNG!

That's what I'm thinking. Where would he be if gamergate never happened?

We spent a lot of time creating operations to recruit normies as weapons towards SJW's. Who cares if they think they are central heroes to the story as long as they think and do the right thing.

She (and the whole proto-altirght culture war resistance gamergate clusterfuck genesis of what is now the present) was the beginning of my redpill. But fuck i remember her being a lot more fuck ugly than that. Would balls deep her now sheeeit.

>Gamegate
>2014
T-that long ago?

its all her fault

I would but i wouldn't tell anyone about it

CUNT

There we go, forced meme.

PC culture is alive and well. The general populace no longer feels obligated to adhere to it, though.

Decent looking ace
Fugged up teeth
No Tits
Wide Hips
7/10 desu

Ofc it's not dead, but it has definitely taken a hard blow.

Even the liberal utopia of the world, Europe, is shifting to the right.

These smug cunts like Zoe and her ilk lit a fire under themselves by going after their own.

A

she was the straw that broke the camels back.
People were already tired of increasing political correctness and third wave feminism but were quietly tolerating it.
After it got out what she done, how dirty it was, people had largely had enough. Their attempt to cover everything up only worsened their situation too.

Zoe Quinn's actions finally pushed people against third wave feminists and eventually rampant liberalism, meaning the next few years were spent combating it's spread in western culture in what, for those in gamergate, culminated in brexit, and then the election of Trump.

It's laughable how much she ruined her sides chances by being a whore and not accepting responsibility for anything, trying to play the victim. I guess that means their movement died because it was too self reflective.

user...

How can one person so ugly be at the center of a sex scandal? It's like Monica Lewinsky except about 40 times more hideous.

Can somebody explain this to me?

> Hydra of Hatred
Heil.

Single handedly put Trump in the Whitehouse.

Jesus. This ugly cunt is messed up beyond repair.

I'll be honest.

I woulda hatefucked Zoe stupid before she became a whale.

Loser gamers (like me) would fuck anything

>FUCKING
you know I'm right. If she had a decent haircut and wore a nice dress half of this board would cream their pants if she showed up in HWNDU. With the body fat content of the picture in question or less.

"slimy, corrupt, and despicable" is hilarious hyperbole

gamergate is still just a laughable mess of autistic bullshit

HOWEVER, it did contribute to my perspective on the news media's narrative. The way news agencies legitimized a blatantly insane tranny like Brianna Wu was unbelievable

they still with that "you white male" argument?

literally because she has a pussy

This. Gamergate was full of autists but the popular media's take on it demonstrated just how clueless they were.

Its less that she has a pussy and more that her pussy was a refugee camp for failed developers and underachieving game journos willing to give her attention publicly.

But finding something that doesn't look like THAT surely can't be that hard, right? She is literally fucking hideous.

dem tits doe

*toilet flushing*

But look at what they're attached to. Look at those teeth, c'mon, you should know Aquafresh.

You need to understand the standards of a thirsty beta male.

I have definitely noticed far fewer trigger warnings and calls for safe spaces recently.

Actually I think the left has realized how fucking stupid safe spaces are, because now a lot of them are using the term to mock conservatives.

I'd hit it.

>while achieving next to nothing
What are you talking about, they BTFO'd SJW's out of the vidya

>half of this board
you do see the problem here, right?

Game journalists probably don't pull much pussy + genuine lack of women in gaming/tech = desperation

This is probably why we also see so many open relationships, transgenderism and homosexuality on the west coast.

I think Bjorn had way more influence.

me too.

Nerd virgins.

Betas always jerk off so why don't they jerk off before deciding to fuck that...monstrosity?

Is she still alive ?

Who?

>there are people to this day still complaining about goobergrape

Same here

cool gif leaf , really cool
!

give them a break, for twitter feminists gamergate was their 9/11

>Milo
Wait, what?!!!

while pounding her ass

0%

No one outside of Sup Forums/Leddit who was going to vote for Trump anyway has even heard of her.

>tfw first witness the birth of gamergate on wizardchan

feelsgoodmang

To think her low self esteem got Trump elected

She gave the right a practise run at subverting the medias narrative engine and exploiting the internet to spread propaganda to the masses AND build communities and support online.

Basically it was like a vaccine, showed everyone the standard tactics of the left before they had a chance to use them on Trump and his supporters, built up online support networks and influence peddlers on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter and got people interesting in the media as a thing that is active not just a service you consume.

Thanks, Luigio! Tell you what - I'll even let you save it, no charge! Just remember me the next time you're making a bowl of piping hot googatz.

That's because it was never a large component of the left, anymore than Spencerfags/tea partiers were the right.

The trick is hyper-left types made such a shit storm moderate liberals and centrist lefts thought something must actually be wrong. Then Sup Forums started that feminism is only for white women thing it's starting to crack.

Fuck G*merG*te and fuck white ppl

Of course bro!

Its their livehood, if not GG they would have nothing to whine about.

>she

I would say Zoe Quinn gave away the media tactics.

Shaun King got too excited and gave away the real target of those tactics. White people.

Talcum X and Zoe Quinn should be thanked. We might've had the wool pulled over our eyes until it was too late if it werent for these people.

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPP

I'm not even conservative, I'm more like user. I drifted into Sup Forums from other boards. I don't agree with half you fuckers, but shit like quinn and talcum X needs to stop and I'm not to braindead to at least listen to arguments from anyone.

Don't forget zim zam and michael brown
We exposed all that shit

Is she the female soros? She has her hand in pretty much everything

The goobergate stuff awakened a lot of "normies" to how (((the media))) operate and the way they weave false narratives. Many of them recognised instantly what they were doing in the election, they wouldn't have had it not been for goobergate.

But it also ruined Sup Forums and made m00t leave so there's that.

To go further, buzzfeed, jezebel, etc, saw Shaun King and Zoe Quinn and assumed that was the go signal for "Operation Make Whitey a Minority" and they unleashed this slew of rich POC racism against whites before the media was ready to get onboard. So their operation is misfiring. Talcum X is so hard pressed to be a leader of something he charged headlong into the white people are evil narrative before the rest of the media was ready.

>Anna Merlan
>Jezebel
>UVA Rape Hoax
>Rolling Stone

Everything was firing out of sync.

Gamergate wasn't full of autists until it took off in the media. It started with a handful of Sup Forumsacks and Sup Forums posters and began like any other coordinated Sup Forums effort

>tattoos
>piercings
>that face
>those sausage claws
It's not even rated on a 0-10 scale

>female Soros is broke and worthless
seems about right

>achieving next to nothing
Gamergate was basically the Spanish civil war of the culture wars to come. It was a testing zone for technologies and strategies.