HAVE CHILDREN

Daily reminder if you're not going to reproduce ever, you might as well put yourself in a Swedish chokehold now, because if you don't pass on your genes, everything dies with you.
>Sup Forums will deny this and wonders why our population is slipping.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11360819/Average-cost-of-raising-a-child-in-UK-230000.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can i have money to pay for my new child that you want? Babys cost money you see.

but i would be a terrible father

OH cmon, how poor are you dumbass?
Realistically how much does a child cost a year?
Less than maybe $4000, and a few hours of your time and your wife's time.
If money is the only thing holding you back, you're making excuses.

Trust me the future will not miss my shitty genes. No way am I passing on my dad's sides crippling mental issues and substance abuse problems.

>caring about the future
kys, it's the only way to be happy

>I'm too poor
>I don't want to pass on my shitty genes
>I don't have experience being a father, therefore I can't be a father
Meanwhile at Tyresha's house.

Make this a daily or weekly thread with demographic info for normies.

If you don't do it, I will.

How much do you think he's getting paid?

We'll both do it.
Start posting them Seamus.

I want to have a large family (at least 5 kids or so) but I've never met a woman who wants children in the first place

No woman want's children in their early 20s until you give them a secure enough future.
And your dick.

Anyone got the %white population in the US since the immigration reform act of 1965?
Also, if you don't reproduce, more doggos will be killed by niggers.

Fucking have children reeeeeeeeeee

I live a good life at the moment why would i want to upset that with a baby i don't want but is mandated by other white people to fill out numbers? what if he/she turns out gay? why would i put time effot and money in to something that could backfire?

An eternity in hell is too good for this piece of shit.

>upset that with a baby
You're looking at this all wrong.
Children aren't the equivalent of your neighbor's dog you have to walk and feed and don't get any enjoyment out of.
They're little versions of you and your QT wife.
They take care of you in your old age.
You get to have memories from fishing, sports, school, driving, being there for them.
You don't know shit and only think of the measly $4,000 it costs to clothe and feed them each year.
Fuck you.
You're pathetic.
Loser.

Have several children, raise them right, and they won't end up being fags.

Your happiness is irrelevant.

>because if you don't pass on your genes, everything dies with you.
Three of my four siblings already have kids so the genes have moved on already without me lifting a finger.

Immigration, World Poverty and Gumballs:
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Hmmm, and I wonder why they insist upon immigration as a moral imperative.

White genocide is real folks, have children.

What if it turns out gay? Remember we don't want more cucks out in the world do we?
>Your happiness is irrelevant.
Who wrote that rule? you? Would like to see you try to enforce that.

>Hey hey, 3 of the 4 of us have reproduced already guys!
Meanwhile in Dave's Czech neighborhood.
Wrong.
Reproduce.
You don't get to slack off just because others are doing well.
You're the equivalent of the guy who doesn't lift a beam in construction because the other 5 guys that are also lifting it already are doing it themselves.
MAKE THEIR LOAD LIGHTER

>what if they're gay
You answered your own question.
Have multiple children.
If you have 6+ kids, the chances of them all being gay will be extremely low

Have several children then dumbass.

We don't have nigger problem in our country, that would be gypsies.
>You don't get to slack off just because others are doing well.
Actually I do.
>You're the equivalent of the guy who doesn't lift a beam in construction because the other 5 guys that are also lifting it already are doing it themselves.
Yeah I wouldn't lift a beam in construction if I didn't get paid for it.
>MAKE THEIR LOAD LIGHTER
By taking away their kids?

Maybe I want everything to die with me, this is no longer a world or country I want to bring my children in to. Also I have nothing to carry on except my 189cm, blue eyes, blond hair. Guess the world dont want that anyway, especially not Sweden.

>wants me to have 6+ kids
>at $4,000 each
>defends this as not a waste of time money and effort
>just for a chance they may cry for 10 mins at the end of my life
cost benefit analysis has failed. Unless you pay for it i am not putting my life off for the "white race" who would abandon me at the slightest chace.

>Who wrote that rule? you? Would like to see you try to enforce that.
God you're a faggot

It's pretty clear you're a shill too. But for the other white folks here, I'll say this: you are part of the most influential and innovative race in the world, and to say you don't want to have children in order to whore around or money-grab through your youth is sad.

And I really do mean it when I say that happiness is irrelevant. What satisfaction is their in lying on your deathbed surrounded by only acquaintances and saying 'at least I had fun while I was young'? There is none. What satisfaction is their in lying on your deathbed and knowing that your country is now invaded by Muslims and third-worlders? There is none.

Doing great things, having a good community and taking care of your family is where life gets its meaning; 'happiness' is Jewish propaganda - it's temporary and devoid of substance. Try having 'fun' when you're 40 and can't sleep around anymore. But at least you'll have your pets right?

Obvious shill is obvious

I praise the end of your bloodline.

Nobody on Sup Forums is in the financial position to have kids and if they did, they couldn't find a woman, and if they did, she most likely wouldn't want kids as most don't.

>Actually I do.
>By taking away their kids?
>cost benefit analysis has failed. Unless you pay for it i am not putting my life off for the "white race" who would abandon me at the slightest chace.

>Maybe I want everything to die with me, this is no longer a world or country I want to bring my children in to.

>LITERAL AUTISM

I dream of one day having children.

Hitler didn't have kidz :^)

What makes my enjoyment less important that some bratt i have to feed for 18 years and could then turn out gay? You come off as a person who talks much but shows no balls. You can go on and on about the "great white race" like you personaly has anythging to do with it.
What the fuck am i shilling for? My own enjoyment? at least make sense you potato.

The German people were his Children.

>Be retard
>Donate sperm
>Get 20,000 retard white kids grown by single mothers and cucks
>According to genius on Sup Forums I am now the worlds most supreme being

Just kys already OP

And? what you gonna do about it burger? Autism is the future, a future you choose.

I'm having three or four kids when I graduate next year cuck

Enjoy paying all the debt off. Oh and i want fries with that enjoy the mcjob.

Already on it, my friend. Gave birth to a blonde haired blue eyed two year old in January. Will be working on another one in about a year or two.

Ive finished 2 yrs of college w 0 debt... infact i make 2k a yr from grants and scholarships after expenses.
Kys retard.
Life is easy.
Your just suck.

>Gave birth to a blonde haired blue eyed two year old in January
you gave birth to a to year old? is the baby nos supposed to leave the womb earlier?

I'm a bipolar Jew.

You should be thanking me for not having kids.

>>wants me to have 6+ kids
>>at $4,000 each
THIS is the real reason brown people make more babies than white people.
It's not the Jews, it's not the niggers, the spics or the alien lizard people.

Instead the Gini Index, the 1% and non-socialized medicine in the US that are causing "muh white genocide".

Thank you.
Non whites shouldn't reproduce.

I have a £50000 a year job. why would i want to share something i worked so hard for?

What has the white race done for me? why should i help you? The person who tried to fuck me over was white so where is the "white brothers" who are supposed to have my back?

You fail the CBA. What do i get if i put my money in to a child back from the "white race"?

>why would i want to share
autism

sauce

Good goy. Shekels are worth more then you people.

Sharing is communism burger we don't like that round here do we?

tfw 42 and no kids.

I only have one testicle. I can't have kids. :(

autism

ok, the kids will be interracial though

Who told you that?
Yes you can.

I'm poor , therefore i wont have kids cause i'm not a nigger who has kids and cant afford to look after the little buggers properly (and give them a nice life for the first 18 years that is)

They are. None of you are worth anything to me at this moment. So why would a kid who screams at 3am when i have to get up for work be worth my time?
How mature of you. You are a perfect example of why i would not even dream of helping the "white race" at this time.

this selfishness and lack of a sense of responsibility that you promote is the exact reason why the west will fall

Sharing is communism i am a capitalist. Shaming me as "selfish" will do no good. I only beleve in money. What responsibilty do i have? do you have signed papers that say i have to give a fuck about the "white race"? Oh and saying "the west will fall" quit being so overdramtic you are not in a episode of 24. Money will keep the west alive, just as it keeps the east alive.

You are a perfect example of a defeatist. Keep hoarding your money, and sit on it. When you die alone some jew will just pocket it all.

Girls don't like me. I messaged about 200 women on okc and the other day someone told me they'll message me the next day. They never did That was the final straw. I'm waiting for someone to message me. I'm tired of endless rejection.

I mean, to be fair, I'm only 1/8th kike. The rest is European.

Still, I'd want my kid to have good life and I know I'd be a shitty father, so no kids.

I would be the worst father. I wouldn't want a child to grow up under my watch.

There is a hidden upside to this chart.

See how blacks remain same amount despite including mix race?

That means they are getting bleached hard by whites / non-black hispanics

Well my will says its going to a bird santuary because ilike birds. Why does that make me a defeatist? what enemy am i fighting? unless you produce a list of names of enemys and have a clear goal of killing them not just sending pizzas to mildly annoy them. why should i help you?
You know lenin and marx both wrote books touted as honest truth so what makes that one special?

>messaging women
>didn't get 1 message back
Is this the equivalent of "Searching for a job" by applying to 200 jobs online and not actually going on the ground and searching?
Of course no one is interested if it's online.
Go in person.
You're not really searching for a woman.
You're doing this so you have an excuse when your parents ask if you have a GF yet, and you know it.
This, what Latvia said.

Was dog gay and was he muslim?

Post a picture of your hand, neck, and gut.
I don't believe.
>You're white
>You're not a neckbeard
>You're not obese.
Prove me wrong.

What if I'm a halfie? Should I still have kids? [spoiler] Half jamaican half white [/spoiler]

Find a 6/10 late 20's something

lol, how is one's life defined by something so meaningless?

What if I'm leftists? Should I reproduce and pass on my genes?

No

That's a weird foot

No. I'm doing this because I don't like going outside.

>passing on your genes meme

Literally nigger/animal tier thinking.

And by the way, you could have 50 fucking kids and it doesn't guarantee you anything. My dad passed on his genes twice - one kid died right after he was born and one kid grew up so twisted that he's never going to reproduce (me). That means that his lineage, legacy and shit like that will end with me as if he never even existed, let alone reproduced. Same goes for people who breed retards or trannies or gays.

Also, people should really ask themselves "am I fit to be a parent?" instead of "do I want to have kids and if yes, how many?" And they should also understand that having kids is fucking selfish. Yes, you get happiness, sense of fulfillment, pride, joy, bragging rights, maybe someone to help you in your old age... but that cute kid that keeps learning new stuff every day and is always smiling will grow up to be an adult just like you. And they will have to live and exist for decades, just like you. Existence, in the end, is pointless suffering. And everything bad that will EVER happen to your kids is directly your fault. He/she has a painful stroke in his/her 70s while you are long dead? Your fault. Wouldn't have happened if you didn't try to save muh white race.

I didn't even bring up automation and how it will raise the bar for employment, how the culture is fucked, how young men are getting and will continue to get shafted, how your daughter will have +10 notch count before she's 18...

Nah, I'm opting out. Nobody deserves this painful existence, at least not with my genes and me as their fucked up dad.

>tfw autistic and ugly

My gf and I both want to have a big family, I'm with you OP

You're severely underestimating the time and effort that goes into raising a child.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11360819/Average-cost-of-raising-a-child-in-UK-230000.html

£230,000 ($287,608) up until it's 18, so a little over £14k ($16k) a year. That's quite substantial.

Plus it needs constant care an attention for at least the first 2-3 years of it's life, then pretty much 60%-70% of your attention up until it's 10-12. Only then can you get some semblance of your own time back, but it's still costing you money.

Obviously multiply this by more kids and it's a HUGE deal to raise children.

But I'm a white christian. Are you sure I shouldn't pass on my genes?

Find a Christian girl, they all want kids. Start going to church, lots of qt's there even if you don't believe in the stuff.

I get responses but the conversations never last more than a day. I'm not interested in your pity or help though. I just wanted a (you).

I'm doing this cause I don't want to hip outside.

>Literally nigger/animal tier thinking.
This

Femanon here,

I had my first BBC experience when I was 17. Everything about him just exuded confidence and dominance like I had never seen from other boys before.It stretched my pussy out and I orgasmed nearly the entire time. Ever since then I could never get pleasure from an average white cock ever again, despite finding white guys more attractive. I am 26 now and have been with over 60 black guys, never once getting an STD or being abused by them (atleast, not against my will). I will probably settle down with a nice, tame white guy with a good job and stable future in a few years, but I will never fully be rid of the pleasures a large, throbbing cock on a well built black man can provide me.

>putting all your eggs in one basket
Have 6+ kids you'll be fine.
Also,
>Literally nigger/animal tier thinking.
Are you implying humans aren't animals?

>gets btfo
>cant back up his drivvle
>yyyyerrrr not whiteeeee
Burger i don't have to prove shit to you, because you wont give me an answer? Why should i back the "white race" what is in it for me? why should i put my life on hold? I want a full reason as to why my money should go to your cause of making children. Why should i back some unknown element on the internet who claims hes is white and wont even have my back in producing soldiers for his "army".

>Are you implying humans aren't animals?
Lol, are you trying to justify not rising above primitive instincts, which we humans can uniquely do?

I don't believe.
>You're white
>You're not a neckbeard
>You're not obese.
Prove me wrong.

I don't believe.
>You're white
>You're not a neckbeard
>You're not obese.
Prove me wrong.

I like how even you acknoledge they are animals and you'd never marry one.

>Lol, are you trying to justify not rising above primitive instincts, which we humans can uniquely do?
Lol, are you implying you'd exist if your ancestors didn't give into their human instincts?

The left can't do it.
Half of the right won't do it.
Most of those who will won't have more than two.
Then who the fuck's going to do it you fucking twat? The handfull who gets 3+ can't alone compensate for everybody's laziness and selfishness.
Do it.

>biracial
>bisexual
>still going to have biological kids
I don't know what happened to masculinity in the US, but my father taught me that you cannot truly be a man until you've had a child. Now that I own a home, a career, and the security of a bright future courtesy of Trump I'm about to get me a surrogate.
Most of my non-black friends have no intention of ever having children. One guy had a fucking vasectomy.