No he's already Canadian

No he's already Canadian.

Fpbp

In America the arguments about "no one would use this for hunting, this could only be used for killing! feelings!" can't be used because that's not what the 2nd amendment is about. But in Canada I don't think that is the case. Can't parliament just take them away on a whim?

The thing is, AR-15's are very commonly used for hunting in the USA.

A semi-auto .223 is pretty much perfect for hunting coyote.

Just when i started to like just a tiny bit. In the trash it goes

There is but one true choice.

He's half Lebanese, his Mom is a camelburner/hookahburner.

>supporting O'leary

This faggot is just a liberal posing as a conservative trying to ride the wave of populism that Trump started.

He supports all the same policies that Trudeau does (anti-gun, pro carbon tax, pro immigration, etc) so if he won then literally nothing would change.

Whoever supports this faggot is basically voting for just another run of the mill globalist.

55% OF ANGLO CANADIANS AND 70% OF QUEBECOIS HAVE AN UNFAVOURABLE OPINION OF MUSLIMS QUIT FUCKING PANDERING TO THEM

The majority of canadians want reduced immigration too, I'll add. We're actually less cucked than you'd think but our politicians are more interested in virtue signalling than actually catering to majority opinion. Infuriating, if only Trudeau had actually kept his word and given us electoral reform we'd have a "far-right" option instead of these fucks

Read on globe and mail that Wildrose is having a vote to merge with the CPC.

We wont have a candidate from them this election, but in a perfect world we could finally get the uncuckening leader weve always desired.

If he kept his promise it wouldn't matter if we ever got a right wing option because we would have left governments forever. Remember that electoral reform in the way it was proposed would give Toronto more power than it does now. Conservatives would not stand a chance unless we could flip a majority city like Toronto and there is zero chance of that

It would be like America removing the electoral college and going with the popular vote. And we know how hat would turn out

The very reason proportional representation isn't being adopted is that parties other than the CPC and LPC would actually have support, so the LPC decided that, since they managed to go from 3rd place to a majority government in one election, it wasn't in their best interest to change the system.

What you say makes sense but I have done a lot of reading and listen daily to conservative talk radio and so far you are the only one saying proportional representation would be good for the conservatives. You may be right, but so far no one else says what you are

By other party's that just means ndp would have a good shot and that is much much worse than the liberals

It won't be good for the conservatives. It'll be good for every other party.

The libertarian party, the christian heritage party, the communist party, the green party, etc...

Vote splitting would no longer be a thing. That undoes decades of gerrymandering.

I've dropped mule deer instantly with my AR. there are bullet builds that are very good for large game.

I'd much rather something in the .308 family. Probably a 7mm-08.

That's why we have AR-10's, right?

The tories are the best we have but they are mostly corporate whores, with proportional representation we could have real populism

>what the hell are you doing with that rifle

self-defense

and just like that his entire argument crumbled

Nah, man. Our cops are all mass murderers. That's why they are issued C8 rifles.