Prove God doesn't exist

Prove God doesn't exist

Prove jews don't exist

You cannot prove or disprove the existence of God. It's entirely based on faith
That being said, Sup Forums is a Roman Catholic board.

Prove he doesn't

Deus vult Brother

You cant. Nobody knows what was before the
Big Bang nobody knows what is after Entropy

Mayybe there is a God, maybe not
Ave Maria

Im 5'7

This, our minds are incapable of conceiving such things. Believe what you want to believe.

No. I'm an agnostic atheist.

Prove he does exist faggot

Doesn't matter if he exists but all religions have been disproved.

I believe in facts, so far there is no evidence that God exists. Besides, I would be betraying my ancestors if I started believing in sandnigger religion. And you're a traitor too.

What I find kinda funny with atheists is they call religious explanation for things retarded or say that they can't believe in a book with contradictions. Einstein himself found matter was indestructible and uncreateable,

What is the difference between them saying everything came into existence in and instant and the religious saying God did?

Prove flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist.

Checkmate, atheists

>asking a stupid question that is impossible to answer

>don't exist for 15 billion years
>get born
>live for 80 years
>die
>spend eternity being dead forever
>mfw

however I do believe in god

Your statement just tells me you have absolutely no idea how the theory behind the Big Bang works.

>american education

>((((Einstein))))

>Americans invented the internet
>They still don't know how to use it

epicurus didn't say that faggot, that was (((sam harris)))

>He doesn't strive for enlightenment to break free from the karmic wheel of rebirth

>Portugal

Is this what you people think about all day?

lol you are such a fucking FAGGOT. FUCK OFF WITH THE FUCKING REDDIT MEMES YOU ATHEIST RETARDS

holy shit you people need to go back, Sup Forums is not for fucking memespouting marxist faggots

Go take your meds you autistic fuck.

The fuck is that supposed to mean?

>sperging out this hard
damn someone touched a nerve

God is irrefutable. It's the perfect argument to control masses of people. "You better believe, or you'll be given eternal suffering." "Die for me, because life is eternal, so it doesn't matter. Your loved ones will be waiting for you, and you them."

What caused the big bang? You seem to know how the theory goes.

If I roll a 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9 then god doesn't exist.

You're asking us to prove something when we haven't made any claims. Learn how to debate, OP.

Damn you got me op, I concede defeat

Our country

The idea behind the Big Bang is that the universe started out as an incredibly compressed, dense point of matter (actually energy, because E = mc^2 and more density = higher energy state). It in no way implies that matter was created out of nowhere. This "point" eventually reached the threshold of instability (due to entropy) and expanded, creating what we know as the universe today.

Catholics are nigger-tier Christians. Learn to read.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

THEISTKEKS BTFO

I'd stick to the basics. I'm not sure I know what you mean when you throw that equation around, and that's because I don't think you quite know either in this context.

Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence.

No they don't. I get what you are saying, but this is completely fucking wrong.

No matter what claim there is, SUFFICIENT evidence is required. Let's say I told you that Obama just killed the KoolAid man with a knife.

The evidence I provide is a DNA sample from the crime scene, proof he was there at the time of the murder, and the KoolAid man's liquid residue on one pair of Obama's pants.

This is typical, ordinary evidence, and it is sufficient.

It should read:

>Extraordinary claims require evidence

This post made me retarded

Sup Forums IS A BOARD OF DIVERSITY YOU BIGOT

I don't need to
If god exists he isn't worth worshipping because he's
A) aware and capable of ending global suffering for billions of people and chooses not to, making him an asshole
B) Capable of ending suffering but not aware of it, which makes him not all that impressive,
C) Aware of suffering but not capable of doing anything about it, meaning he's not actually that powerful

why worship this faggot

What? It's the mass-energy equivalence formula. Anything that has mass has a linearly related amount of energy, and energy has mass. What's there not to understand?

>Roman Catholic
What a c.uck. Lutherism is the way to go
>On the jews and their lies.jpg

>Υ-you can't assume you know how God operates, h-he is beyond your cognitive abilities

Baphomet is the one and only

If God is perfect, and suffering exists, then suffering is perfection. Or if suffering is not perfection, then God is not perfect. If God is not perfect, and God is defined as perfection, then is God still God?

fucking decepticons.

Proving/disproving the existence of God is impossible. Just like the creation of the universe

She definitely exists because I have seen Her and heard Her voice.
Fuc off.

So where did you come up with the fact that the matter inside of the condensed primordial form of the universe was energy, and that it's density is somehow propertional to an energy "state"?

It's just a theory.

without evil there is no good . without positive there is no negative. you cannot even conceptualize or see something without the polar opposite to give it definition. the dark or the absence of light is required to see the light and understand it's virtues. It was not a lie it is the truth . The knowledge of good and evil helped mankind to appropriate the value of joy because we now see pain to contrast it . With only knowing joy in the garden our souls were trapped never truly feeling anything . Lucifer was punished and cast out of Heaven for rebelling and setting us free from our shackles.

Suffering occurs only in the absence of God, or rather, under the illusion of the absence of God, as God is ever present.

she must be near to top right corner of the crazy-hot scale.

Convenient that he is absent when insects burrow into the eyes of starving children, leaving them in agony for weeks and blind for the rest of their lives.

This and all the heretics will be thrown onto the bonfire.

Prove that he does exist.

>can't even show pussy
Discarded

>No morality
You decide to accept the bible as yours, I'm free to do what feels right. As you would if you were in a tough situation. God abandons you in a pinch.

>low birthrate
Citation.

>euphoria
Hardly

>fedoras
LE

>dorities
HAT

>mtn dw
JOKE

That's pain, not suffering. Pain is inevitable, but suffering is merely internal resistance to the facts of reality. In other words, completely optional.

God - there you go.

sry, I proved that it exists.

you can't prove that something don't exist you retard!

you can only proof THAT something exist!

Thank you for proven it.

So yeah, god sits and watched children too young to even think about doing something wrong have their eyes literally eaten from the inside as they cry in agony, probably for their god, for weeks, never to hear an answer. The last thing they ever see it blood. And this is okay because a woman 5000 years ago ate an apple and disobeyed god just like everyone does today all of the time only that's okay because God killed his kid which was also him.

Wake up to yourself you stupid fucking cunt.

You would also need to provide evidence that rhe Kool-Aid man, a fictional character, could and did exist. That's your extraordinary evidence.

There's no proof he exists. There you have it, I disproved God.

Now you're presuming to know what God is, which is only possible through direct perception of Him.

>only possible through direct perception of Him.
Kek you humans make me laugh

His body would be lying on the crime scene.

That isn't extraordinary evidence, unless you define it as extraordinary by dint of the fact that it prove ordinarily something extraordinary. This would make the phrase "extraordinary evidence for extraordinary claims" tautological.

Existence is an eternal pattern of attraction and repulsion.

Religion is just an attempt to make it easy to wrap your head around it.

Look at the worlds main religions and see the similarities that they all adhere to. Even looking at modern psychology you see the same patterns. Carl Jung saw this.

Its there in colour, prime numbers, music, even at an atomic level.

There is no end or beginning. Only eternal conception and change.

A human is born without the idea of god in his head. Therefore theists are the one who have to prove his existence, not vice versa

I blame the blood thirsty (((children))) for his murder. The FBI covered it up.

Yeah, you can make up bullshit apologetics you want.

You can make up anything you want about this kind of thing.

You can make up any character in your mind and craft a narrative that evolves with criticism to make your character untouchable like some autistic child making a sonic OC.

If you don't limit yourself to the realms of reason, then you can respond to all logical criticisms.

>So I have this sonic OC called black blade. He is really cool and is real. Now, try to prove to me that he isn't. Seriously, in your next post, do it.

This is the exact same thing.

You start from no evidence and within that framework, allow yourself to make shit up.

Do what most Christcucks do an admit that it's 100% percent faith, because until you do, you are an irredeemable moron.

Sup Forums is a politics board. I don't know how many times I have to tell you guys this, and I'm sure I forgot to on several occasions, but you should know by now.

Religious beliefs don't require evidence to be rationally justified. Evidentialism is a philosophically void position and the problem that most atheists have is that they don't even question their assumption.

t. a former atheist.

>Atheist
>5/6 memes

At least try and put some actual complaints you have into your argument. Otherwise it starts too look like you don't have one.

What assumption are we making?

We aren't assuming that that without evidence doesn't exist. We are simply taking the only reasonable route and deciding that things without evidence need not be believed in.

There is no other alternative if you actually want to learn and develop a useful understanding of anything in the real world.

tl;dr you're a retard gibbering on about nonsense.

>Religious beliefs don't require evidence to be rationally justified.
>you need no evidence to rationally justify eating a zombie's flesh and drinking his blood as a form of getting his forgiveness for your so-called sins
sounds right

Sup Forums is an Orthodox board

I can't because he does. ave Maria

describe her appearance, please

Circular reasoning 2
Swap evolution with god, swap bible with science books, because someone way smarter than me wrote that book.
There can only be fluke or creator, some people laugh when I say 'something', a creator made 2 dogs and now we have all the species of dog. They believ if you leave a stone for a bazillion year it will turn into a dog lol

'God cannot be grasped by the mind. If he could be grasped, he would not be God.' - Evagrius

Damn man you just put into words what I have felt at times.

My question for you, couldn't you define the ground or source of this as "God" and be ok? Like the Tao.

Sup Forums on the whole probably doesn't actually believe any of this shit and says they do because it's trendy. Kids brought up by conservatives rebel to become leftists, and kids raised by leftists rebel to become poor excuses for conservatives.

Christianity is trendy. Simple as that.

You either know God or you don't. There's no intellectual argument that can settle the issue. Neither of us can prove the other wrong. I don't know God, but accepting that no argument can be made for or against, I intend to try and find out for myself, which I can't do by rejecting the concept simply on the grounds of skepticism.

Such an immense amount of mass and energy condensed into a single point will invariably result in more energy due to friction, among other factors.

Sup Forums is a nigger board

kek wills it

the whole christianity meme is believing in something whitout a proof, prove me wrong.

Same as my sonic oc Dark Blade

I guess Dark Blade is a reasonable philosophical position.

pic related

Why aren't you worshiping my OC you stupid, stupid fucker.

Sup Forums is whatever the hell we want it to be

The assumption that you need evidence for all beliefs.

The problem with your retarded view is that even you have loads and loads of beliefs for which there is zero evidence. These are known as basic beliefs in epistemology. They form the corner stones of our entire worldview yet we have no proof for them. Faith in God is one example of a basic belief. Read a book or two about epistemology.

You understand that the fact that a sentient walking glass pitcher with Kool-Aid for blood would still need to be explained scientifically? That would be extraordinary evidence

>the whole religion meme is believing in something whitout a proof, prove me wrong.

FTFY

What the fuck is Unitarian Universalism?

Christiaans, Muslims, Catholics should be lined up and given the old yeller treatment.

I'm only posting in this retarded thread to find out who got the quints

Also god is dead

allah dont punish you if you are not a coward faggot, even if you dont believe in him.