"redpilled right"

>"redpilled right"
w-what's going on guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=moNe7-sK8i8
youtube.com/watch?v=ueTldtuTZxE
altinget.dk/artikel/hoejere-kriminalitetsrate-hos-muslimske-grupper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i hope older people looked that up lol they'll find Sup Forums and start shitposting on Sup Forums

Oh fuck I thought I imagined that.

Tucker's one of us. Didn't you know?

>i hope older people looked that up lol they'll find Sup Forums and start shitposting on Sup Forums
Yes, that's exactly what we need to counter all of the annoying Reddittors here, more Redditors.
Find the nearest sharp object and kindly shove it through your head.

Source? I need to hear this.

youtube.com/watch?v=moNe7-sK8i8

26sec

shit my bad. its 24 sec

This isn't anything new. Sup Forums popularizes phrases and words all the time.
''Trolling'' has become a common word in the English language because of Sup Forums.
Why are people surprised that people are using ''red pilled''? It's basically the less gay version of woke. People are embarrassed to say ''woke'', and this is why ''red pilled'' is going to catch on.

It baffles me how nobody understands the matrix reference in the term. Even the Sup Forums kiddies at HWNDU don't get it.

>>People are embarrassed to say ''woke'', and this is why ''red pilled'' is going to catch on.
No you ignorant fuck, "woke" is for niggers to say.
Start thinking about pic related and attempt it in the near future.

>It's basically the less gay version of woke.
eh, was coined by a pair of trannies, it's pretty gay

Older people aren't redditfags, they have the life experience giving them wisdom about the dangers of globalism.

wake waked woke waking weak

>Doesnt know that Sup Forums is the cultural spearhead of the 21th century

Newfag

I don't think these idiots have even watched Matrix, and if they have, it was over 10 years ago.

It's very simply.
Neo had a choice, does he accept the truth or does he not accept the truth. That's all it is.
The pills were just a visual representation of the choice, because it's a visual media and creates a much better imagery than Neo just saying ''yeah, I'll accept the truth, don't erase my memories, nigger''.

The red pill is a choice. Once you take that little step of accepting that the wage gap is a lie or that races aren't all equal, it just spirals down the rabbit hole.

They stole it from something else

Old people are defensive. We need offense.

Tucker got lied to his face by this deceiving cunt: youtube.com/watch?v=ueTldtuTZxE

Muslim immigrants do MASSIVE amounts of the crime in Denmark.
altinget.dk/artikel/hoejere-kriminalitetsrate-hos-muslimske-grupper
It's the western and Asians who are behaving well.
But that cunt insisted ALL immigrants do less crime than natives.

The true meaning of my post is many older people are pretty much Redditors in the way they think and act.
>But muh old people got wisdom and sheeeeeit
True in some cases, but half of these same old people have put us in the boat we are in now, who do you think gave birth to the people who have been running things the past thirty years.

lol Stay Broke niggers.

fuck off autist. this isn't about your stupid board it's about something bigger

All Reddit users are age 13-25. Even the ones who aren't in that age bracket are there mentally.

^This^ Most older people I know are brainwashed from years and years of liberal (((Media.)))

We're already here larping as one of you. That things move along is all that matters.

>Not knowing that what happens on Sup Forums eventually spreads beyond this board anyways
We are playing 4D canasta here, they're still just playing regular canasta

>All Reddit users are age 13-25. Even the ones who aren't in that age bracket are there mentally.
The meaning of the post is that old people are essentially Redittors in their belief structure, regurgitating things that others have accomplished.

Have you actually met a lot of old people? How can you be sure the old people you've met, if any, are a good enough representative sample for the sweeping generalization you've just made?

And remind me again who the parents of the people who've been running things the last thirty years are?
Motherfucker I live in Florida, I've met plenty of them.

motherfucker without old people we wouldn't have the God Emperor

I don't remember who, but a week or so ago a contributor of fox news said that the democrats were planning on replacing whites with hispanics to win elections. He said it bluntly and no one even countered him, this wasn't normal before the election on any tv channel.

(You)
>motherfucker without old people we wouldn't have the God Emperor

Yes goy, we also wouldn't have Hillary Clinton, George W., Al Gore, Obama, muh Israel crowd, Marxist college professors, or the wonderfully delightful other half of Americans who grew to be the Antifas and normie robots we know today!

Based Tucker is /ourguy/.

l'mao

just another stupid label

That started happening a while ago. Grandma user is proof of that.

I recognize that excerpt.

>being on Sup Forums
>being under 30
Pic one, faggot.

BEST TIME LINE!

>neo took the redpill
>redpills are nazis
>neo is a nazi
>neo-nazi
at last I truly see

33 here, I meant people who are actually old, I know life expectancy for a Paki is short but come on user.

>implying most of the posters here aren't autistic teenagers on the verge of shooting up their school

A nice set of digits you have there, worthy of taking notice.

>being on Sup Forums
>being over 30
Shiggy diggy

Kek, a good portion at least to be sure

>Grandma user
Explain

ooo i missed that one, tell me more

Get to school kiddo, you shush-shush when the grown ups are talkin here.

Checked for truth

They weren't trannies when they made it, and they stole it from something else.

My mom is 60 and she browses Sup Forums. I didn't even have any input on it. I think it's because she started listening to Alex Jones.

This is mein kampf.

>This is mein kampf.
Thanks for the astute observation, are you some kind of literary expert?