What are (YOU) doing for Black History Month Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-09/georgetown-professor-calls-whites-have-ira-–-individual-reparations-account
youtube.com/watch?v=zcULWKxmIa4
youtu.be/GeixtYS-P3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a lack woman and I'm destroying dumbass white guys that try to justify stupidity

*black woman
And I made him cry lmao

Laughing

Why am I doing for Black History Month?
Go to toilet and give birth to a bunch of niggers at least once a day

Masterbaiting to the ebony category

I want Tubman on the $20 bill so I can write "nigger" across her baboon face with a fine point sharpie then reintroduce them to circulation

Taking time to reflect on race. And how we have not been equal in rights since my great grandfather's time, if not before.

Blacks are being evil to whites on the streets.

Sometimes Blacks force whites to take action they otherwise would not have had to take.

Pic is Epic Arizona Trucker defending himself after being attacked.

I bet this happens a lot.

A whole lot.

Or some phrase emphasizing how much BLM sux or something.

Race exists.

We are not the same people.

I mean genetically. Blacks are genetically predisposed towards theft and violence and anti-intellectualism.

Why a whole month?
Thanks for the reminder.
Think I'll fry some chicken.

laughing at 'In Living Color' "Homeboy Shopping Network" segments

Eating a sandwich

>are (YOU) doing for Black History Month

Shaking my head in sadness and wonder.

resisting my primal urge to hang every nigger that i see.

Remembering the victims of black behavior.

What the fuck is this source of this? Why are the white dudes just letting it happen? Can you not protect your women?

The same thing I do every month

Shortest month of the year black history month.

>tfw birthday is in black history month

Somebody needs to pay for this

Posting funny comics about blacks

There's 1 white guy walking by...and there's a gang of black dudes there. I've seen this video, the man asks the girl for her number, she refuses and he slaps her. At the end, the laughing cameraman turns the camera and says "all your white women belong to us" like the meme "all ur bases belong to us".

3/5 of a month.

The amount of blacks that I've seen in my life can be counted by the fingers on one hand.

But Sup Forums told me blacks are bad, so I'm gonna send my energy to numeric ouija of kek so that he strikes dem niggas with great vengeance and furious anger and bad references.

>The amount of blacks that I've seen in my life can be counted by the fingers on one hand.

You lucky lucky lucky man.

Idk man, I.just looked up.dropout/graduation rates, then crime.rates by.race and laighed at how.much.I.hate niggers

kek

Looking for a job.

What is that nigger doing to that poor goat?

I'm going to jerk off to ghetto gaggers.

You mean February?

I'm going to watch the Super Bowl this Sunday.

And, in a few weeks, I'm going to watch the Daytona 500.

And work...that's about all I have planned.

Oh, and Mardi Gras...but, that's it.

>white guy attacked
>defends himself
>white guy is.bad.now

>black.guy attacked
>defends himself
>the atter is.the bad.guy

Hmmm, really makes ya think

This thread triggers me

Celebrating Malcolm X.

Just protecting the goats ass from other dangerous goats

What history?

I wish that guy in green had killed that dirty scum bag he's punching.

nothing

Nothing, because it's racist.

Typical.

Not giving a shit. Fuck niggers

Waiting 2 months for White History Month

Going to the range for some trigger time.

We should all do that, then.

Thanks for the guidance.

Its only by the complete eradication of whites, and everything related to them, when they their existence, their deeds and effects oo the world are finally erased for our collective minds is that when and only when we the black people will have true freedom.

eating more mexican food so my shits smell extra nasty.

makes me think of you.

Making sure to record all the black history that's going on right now so future generations can appreciate how beautiful American Black culture is.

Nah, we need to use them to circulate hatefacts.

>Average IQ: 80
>Average taxes paid: $-7,700
>Average Crime Rate: Astronomical

not giving a shit, agreeing with morgan freeman, etc

white guilt month is a scam

Not your blog tripfaggot

Eat, fap, go to work, wonder what could have been if that girl had gone on a date with me.

Just another normal month.

Fuckin my black wife (im white)

Youre mad you ugly and musty bitch

Kek good one Dimitri

Primal? More like logical

Kill by..... Wait for it.... NIGGERS!!!

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhHAHhHhHhAAAAAAAAAAA

Reading up on some famous blacks ppl.

What is this leddit-tier typing?

>we was history an shieet
Fuck off niggers.

Paying taxes that go to an underperforming people that come in last place in achievements in every country they inhabit, including their own

I'm fapping to tanned japanese chicks.

MOAR

>(((Howard Zinn)))
>a white guy

Stopped reading

Niggers chopped off whites colonialists and black natives in Africa with machete supported by USA (le 58% white and nigger country) and USSR (bolshevik Jew ideology). After the white s were gone, they continue to shoot each other during 27 years What is there to do during black history month?

I'm wiping BLM nuggets off my ass with white toilet paper. You?

>Self-Centered High Yellow Nigger Wants Whites To VOLUNTARILY Pay Lots of Guilt Money to Niggers

Georgetown Professor Michael Eric Dyson is proposing the idea that white people should have an ‘Individual Reparations Account’ to make donations to black institutions and individuals.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-09/georgetown-professor-calls-whites-have-ira-–-individual-reparations-account

I'll be smokin some baby back ribs for SuperBowl....To watch the great whiteness of the Patriots become the most dominant NFL team in history.

>‘Individual Reparations Account’
Agree.

>What are (YOU) doing for Black History Month Sup Forums?
I'm going to observe it appropriately by catching up on the latest fantasy literature.

>voluntarily gibsmedat
Great! Now numales and other cucks can signal their virtue with a little donation.

I might watch Cosmos. Really have not thought about it till now.

We don't have many niggers in my country so I do nothing but ridicule and look down upon them as usual.

Laughing at the fact that giving them a history month is basically admitting they are inferior. It's like a participation medal.

>Paying $2.50 for execution bullets

What are you smoking? Do you really need match grade to shoot someone in the face at point-blank range?

>I might watch Cosmos.

You are wasting your time unless you watch the Sagan version.

You mean Black Bloc Month? #BlackBlacMonth #6MoreWeeksofDissent #WinterofDissent

what kind of idiot thinks blacks were here first?

This is that kinda 'we wuz kings" cancer that they spout despite having done little to no research into the claims.

So culturally irrelevant to the world you have to steal (once again) other peoples shit to feel better.

>Laughing at the fact that giving them a history month is basically admitting they are inferior. It's like a participation medal.

They will never see the irony, user.

Being Black in America is one big participation medal.

>tfw you don't use a single Federal bullet on a nigger skull if you want to make damned sure said nigger is tits up

Watching twice as many blacked vids thab usual

We did it once... we can do it again... negroes will go back to the cotton fields soon if they keep bothering whites. Whites are already tired of your chimp shit

The face of the black on the right...

You're not fooling anyone Pabluto

continuing to pay my taxes so that the black community can continue their high blood pressure inducing diet of chinese food, chicken and hot dogs

Drink Belgium beer

youtube.com/watch?v=zcULWKxmIa4

I'M SMACKING NIGGAS IN THEY CASKET WORD ON MY MOMMA

I killed some niggers.

Had an ad on craigslist saying I was a faggot looking for for hot BBC

I'm trying to outdue myself from last year.

Great thing is no one black mother cares about a faggot black son.

MORGAN FREEMAN GETS IT
youtu.be/GeixtYS-P3s

post black history

That has nothing to do with the US slaves.

Chimping out, and fucking white bitches. My name is literally Jamal.

It's just me that thinks these attempts completely racist and a justification for racists appear as less racist?