Hey Eurobros

wasn't the eu supposed to prevent this shit?

>The civil war, which he says cannot be avoided

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRFxoHqmvTo
islingtongazette.co.uk/news/crime-court/meet_the_students_who_teach_pentonville_prison_inmates_about_marxist_theory_1_4857137
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The EU WANTS a civil war.

It'll be across the West, not just in Europe.

>1 (ONE) historian claims

dude seems pretty based though belgian molyneux or belgian obertone ?

already better than dying in silence

hell ill even come to help unless it end up being a war for schlomo

I have solution for this.

>European Civil War

Europe isn't a country, how can it have a civil war? Wouldn't this just be a regular war?

Yawn...Predicted decades ago

youtube.com/watch?v=MRFxoHqmvTo

>some historian claims something

What's next? Quoting Nostradamus?

Kys

>Historian makes prediction about future
Wew lads

I imagine the day of the rake won't be too far behind ..

> Europe isn't a country
Well Brusseles is in Belgium. And you know what is hosted in this rotten anglosaxon city, other than subj. apartments.

>wasn't the eu supposed to prevent this shit?

Not really it was supposed to prevent wars between member states.

A war of the Islamists and Cucksters was hard to predict.

but why? do the elite really want to live in south africa/zim/brazil? it doesn't make any sense. living in a rich gated community is nice when you have freedom of movement nut becomes a prison when you don't. if i had billions that is not how i'd want to live

I`ll tell you what was easy to predict.

If you want petrodollar to stay whatever and for the cause of dragging the pipe from saudits to EU, promote civil wars across the whole middle east and then also in southern part of butthurt belt, you will have major shitskin flow in your country and a standoff with people, whom you gonna kill. Both middle-easterners and butthurt-belters.

And then some white people would turn on you, making the management of white exploited minority a big financial problem for your state.

checked

so what like duganism? from what ive read about it its the same old theosophical society mumbo jumbo + islam. not really a great plan either

Dugin is a political mudshark. He needs to go back to wherever.

Russia is for Russians and in Russian.

the liberals think the EU is a country

A war between two different countries is just a war. Nothing civil about it.

They want destroy the world for whatever reason.I really couldn't tell ya other then that they are psychopaths.

>tfw too intelligent for war

Well how the fuck can it be civil war since there are 28 countries in the EU.Second i hope it will be The greater MUSLIM CALIPHATE of WESTERN EUROPE against the East European Aliance....kek.

(checked)
look man the whole shit about the eu as it stands now is the U.S.EU (use you)... a common legal system, currency, military etc. seeing you write that
>europe is one country hurr durr
is no diff than
>the south will rise again
YOU ARE BASICALLY ONE COUNTRY as far as the elites are concered - you just haven't gotten with the program yet.
therefore it would be a civil war

also islam vs secular ve pagan vs christian vs left vs right

Because money. When it gets bad they'll just move to China or some other area they haven't ruined. Do you think the wealthy elites that funded and started WWI and WWII just stuck around? No, they went to their summer homes

>David Engels

>european civil war
>historian

pick one

A product of classical amerifat education strikes again....

in the final analysis this is what i think is most likely. apocalyptic death cults of multiple strains ultimately believe that the world must be destroyed to force 'god' to do something.... whatever that is depends on the flavor of cult.

it is truly a sickness that we are all hostage too

>civil war
>between multiple sovereign states

your in denial chocolate man

"Engels" is Dutch for "English", what's the problem?

>multiple sovereign states
Not if the EU has its way. It would not be surprising if they succeed in erasing (some) national borders, only for the people to revolt.

GOSH I hope so. It's the only thing that would really provide a chance to fix their situation.

>members of the EU
>sovereign states
They're almost as non-sovereign as the states of the USSR were.

by 30 years half europe will be non european
the more we wait the worst the outcome

>Draws parallels between Europe and the fall of the Roman Republic
Yeah no shit. The Roman empire imported barbarians because people were too lazy and decadent to have children. The government couldn't count on economic growth from population growth, and those bread and circuses were economically unsustainable. Sound familiar?

Rome was sacked by barbarians multiple times before eventually being ruled by barbarians. It's been a much more peaceful transition in Europe: London democratically elected a barbarian mayor. I'd expect a soft civil war, at least until people wake up. Most likely, they'll never wake up.

I wrote my Finance dissertation on the Economic Effects of Immigration and the fall of the Roman Empire, not Republic, over 5 years ago.
Why does this guy get coverage?
Because he said Civil War?

>California
Kek, I like you.

I am currently 2 years into a History Major. I agree with that guy

Also I have a job lined up when I graduate. Family owns a museum.

good

>peace
you're thinking of NATO and WARPAC

EEC and EU don't have to do shit with security, never have, never will

Hard to prevent when you import a fuckton of people from different ethnic groups with entirely different cultures over the short span on 15-20 years and expect everything to be ok.

>tfw no gunz
Any murican or Eastern European wants to send me freedumbs?

EU is an economic machine, it only has money making schemes for its own globalist agenda.
It in no way actually cares about socioeconomic or ethical problems.

come here and I'll sell you some in the woods nearby, just bring lots of cash and come alone

Get a Crossbow and Longsword

That sounds like a good deal to me. Don't forget the lotion because otherwise your ass is gonna hurt for a week.
Longswords aren't that great in a civil war, bowie knives are.

More like 5 years.

>Civil war
>Implying Muslims are part of our civilization
lel you're cute, it's more like a "defensive war".

Once we've drained the cumpool(you), there will be eternal peace in Europe. Inshallah

>tfw you started to work out years ago in your cabin in the forest, because you knew, that peace isnt a situation of continuance.

Who else /fit for racewar/ here?

>European civil war

But I thought the EU was supposed to be an economic union?

>cabin in the forest
If you don't live in the East you are still fucked because even in the forests, the population density is extreme.

This war is fought in the bedrooms of your women, you have no chance with your beta-white mentality.

I would translate it "Russia is for the Russians and by Russian ways".
"Пo-pyccки" relates to French/Russian divide in the elites of his time, it's more of a suggestion to stop mindlessly mimicking Western Europeans in everything just because we can, not because their approach is actually a way better one.

>ill even come to help unless it end up being a war for schlomo
you should continue working on your farm, tending to your memes then

>civil war
>fall of roman empire
>historian

After the death of the last roman emperor, people in Europe DIDN'T give a single fuck.

Roman administration DIDN"T stop to live after the fall of the roman empire.

Yes, but they made it way too big, they never solved its basic problems, and now the EU is falling apart.

try

The population on the countryside is shrinking. Families are leaving the villages and I enjoy the vicinity to the nature, the solitude and silence.
>t.Mein Bizeps wächst dank Döner

Doesn´t sound like a "european war" to me.

who do you side with Sup Forums?

Suomi, for once you are fucking yourself over.
I've thought you guys are fond of knives.
Swords are impractical, hard to produce and maintain, hard to use. You need years of training and top-notch physical condition to do anything worthy with European long sword in a fight.
Every person who had ever tried historical martial arts would tell you that.
Light axes, knifes and spears are way better.

What are its basic problems? Interested to hear your take on it.

>Implying any self conscious kike group could ever feel supreme as long as the aryans are still around.

>civil war

That would imply that EU is one country as opposed to a bunch of different countries.

What they mean to say is World War 3 in 30 years.

Are we going to man up and kill every non-european?
solving the problems of racism, overpopulation, etc
it's only logical. we can then evolve and turn to the galaxy

>30 years
Are they insane? More like 5-10 years.

Yes, EU was a project put in place to avoid European conflicts and create a more united Europe. But it didn't work (like every other alliance) because power/money hungry people ruins it.

EU was never supposed in the start to be able to change some of the core domestic laws of countries, it was a conspiracy theory decades ago that the EU elite would start to fight for more control of EU members laws. It became reality.
EU was never supposed to create a common army, the elites are now fighting for the creation of an EU army.. it was a very modern conspiracy theory aswell.

Every single human with common sense should realize that NATO is all that is needed for the protection needed in the western world. An EU army is just the elites wanting to create a European power house that controls every single army in of every member.. IF for example USA(largest fund by far to NATO) spirals out of control. Which has now happened according to top EU people.

Would you rather roll your dice with Islamic Caliphate of Germany or with Russians in this hypothetical war?
... Seriously though, even i don't know the answer. We are pretty fucked ourselves atm.

Anyway, you Polacks are okay in my books. Just don't let your lefties to take over and do something about your catholic church, it's getting as corrupted and greedy as ours.

Nice clickbait title OP. Just another ignorant Ameritard.

Nit gonna happen. People are too docile ir fanatical leftists. Islam will turn this country into Lebanon by the decade. But the conflict with ither foreigners will be interesting. Especially Poles. Gonna be siege of Berlinistan KEK

>civil war within 30 years
>tfw when too old for civill war

They actively go into prisons and teach them about Marxist theory. So when they get out they'll have quite the army if oppressed proles

islingtongazette.co.uk/news/crime-court/meet_the_students_who_teach_pentonville_prison_inmates_about_marxist_theory_1_4857137

GOOD LUCK

WE'RE BEHIND 7 ALPS

There are a lot of problems, and I don't know where to even start.

One is that you can't have a union with this many countries involved. There's always at least two who are against it for any new law.

Then there's mass immigration. Some of the bigger countries can handle it, but the smaller ones (who are forced to take their quota in) can't, and the bigger countries just won't understand that.

And of course a common market means more competition. Some countries just aren't fit to compete. They joined for the subsidies and are now wrecked economically. They shouldn't have been accepted in the first place.

And then there's the loans. Obviously a loan can lead to developing an industry. Some countries (like Greece and Spain e.g.) took the loans as a means to spend now on luxury bullshit and let the next government worry about it. There have to be measures to punish such behaviour, but instead they are bailed out and the rest of the union's taxpayers finance the follies of the careless.

Ivan is right.
If you want to use a sword so badly then go for a falchion, short messer, short sword or machete. It takes years to become a good swordsman so it's better to have something you have an easy time controlling and can be paired with something else (like a shield).

> Nit gonna happen. People are too docile ir fanatical leftists.
I've been hearing Germans on pol saying that your Eastern part is still tough and angry with the ongoing refugee crisis.
You can call them stupid, rape babies, poorfags or whatever, but you can't argue that they are right on this issue.
> Islam will turn this country into Lebanon by the decade.
People will actually stand for it?
Like the real islamization and drop of QoL?
I doubt it.
> But the conflict with ither foreigners will be interesting. Especially Poles. Gonna be siege of Berlinistan KEK
Fucking hell, your country is literally being attacked and destroyed by the muslims, but all you can think of is how fun it would be to fight Poland in a war again.
Typical Kraut :^)

We gon get ya

It's not gonna be Germany vs England, France vs Spain etc. It's gonna be each nation's native population vs its refugees

Oh. Hi there.

>I would translate it "Russia is for the Russians and by Russian ways".
Because after commie korenization brainwashing you either greatly underestimate the importance of language being a useful idiot, or is just a shill.

>cannot be avoided

It could be avoided easily if the European people as a whole got decide who ran the EU, rather than the decision being made by Germans who're still brainwashed by post-war propaganda.

The UE is a anti democratic disaster that should crumble in a few years.

Honestly, I believe that EU was constructed with the purpose of instigating a civil war in the future. Right from the start, Italy, the core nation, has its people impoverished dramatically. We wuz kangs in 80s and 90s, now we have homeless people, high unemployment, health crisis, cities going bankrupt, people stealing food in the supermarkets to eat, migrant invasion et cetera. And we aren't even in worst position of EU countries, and those who have it good are very few. Everyone's disgrunted, mad and depressed, feeling helpless and insecure. It's almost a pre-war condition, soon we'll have riots all over the place and from there who the hell knows. Urge to leave EU is strong, but everyone is afraid that banks will fuck us over again like when we changed Lire to Euro.

I just hope when it starts, black market firearms are going to be available.

I'M READY

civil wars within europe cannot be avoided

if civil war starts somewhere else that is relevant place then too will the europe will be as it always have been, a battlefield

WE ARE THE SAME AS OUR ANCESTORS, OR DID YOU SOMEHOW FORGET THAT FACT?

> Polacks are okay
t. retard

Holy shite, just relax, would ya?

I'm no commie, but the phrase itself was more than just "USE RUSSIAN LANGUAGE YOU FUCKS!". It was about culture and the whole concept, vastly accepted among the nobility, that everything "Russian" is inherently bad.
And yes, that includes language. But it's more than that.

I predict the same for the US, obviously.

>WITHIN 30 YEARS

I will be so old to fight in it what the fuck is this shit.

I would be ok with this.

Pretty much this, we despite our thirst for Aryan blood, have no real desire to kill any of you on the mainland. I'd much rather see Muslims flayed and dangling from lampposts. As I am sure all of you would too.

My popcorn is ready.

>comparing sandniggers to russians
You can make a parallelism with Hannibal at best, and it would be still exaggerated and unfair.

Germans are really fucking autistic when it comes to arguing points like that.
>Our country will be swamped by foreigners and will be way different in 30 years
The elect a government that stops it, like the AFD
>You cants stop the flow of people and they're just one party... What can they do?
Trump and Farage were also just individuals, but they pulled it off
>Lol, you want a fascist like those guys controlling our government!? I'd rather this country die...
....... mfw

Dunno what it's like in Germany but here the military are still right wing as fuck. No way will they turn their guns on their own people in defense of rioting Islamists despite what our cucked govt tells them to do.

If it takes 30 years before SHTF, however, who knows what the absolute STATE of the military will be then.

I wouldn't be so sure. I don't think Germany will pull its head out of its arse, and I don't think they will sit idly by watching the rest of Europe try to reclaim it's cities from the 3rd world infestation.

Doesn't anyone remember the massive riots across Europe a couple of years ago? The media hushed them up

But it was hundreds of thousands from Italy to Greece to France non stop.