Memetic Missiles General - Pt 16 PRYING INTO THE SAFE SPACE EDITION

Memes and symbols are very important things in our culture.

Our memeing skills have exponentially increased in the last year, however our greatest challenge is still ahead of us. What sacred symbols/cultural items that the left predominantly likes? Harry Potter? Glee?

Making pro-Trump memes out of things such as this will amount to a direct tactical nuclear strike in their safe-space bubble.

This front will trigger like we've never seen triggering before. What are some other relics of the left that need to be weaponized against them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

→ → → : Pt 01
→ → → : Pt 02
→ → → : Pt 03
→ → → : Pt 04
→ → → : Pt 05
→ → → : Pt 06
→ → → : Pt 07
→ → → : Pt 08
→ → → : Pt 09
→ → → : Pt 10
→ → → : Pt 11
→ → → : Pt 12
→ → → : Pt 13
→ → → : Pt 14
→ → → : Pt 15

This is #16 in the series of this conversation, the last ones were getting long and I didn't want to see them get archived out of nowhere. I highly encourage serious participants to go through the earlier threads, there is a massive wealth of ideas and artwork.

s1244.photobucket.com/user/MemeticMissiles/library/?sort=3&page=1

Photobucket repository of all creations so far.

Here is the google drive I set up for it:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B21_Oys-gjPddXZkN2N5anBJckk?usp=sharing

REMINDER the strategy is to create content based on popular franchises like Star Wars or Harry Potter where we put ourselves in the role of the GOOD GUYS, and the libs in the role of the BAD GUYS. Libs love seeing themselves as part of "the Resistance", witnessing a role reversal will at best fire up their neurons, at worst trigger them to no end

Other urls found in this thread:

9gag.com/gag/avG05NE
memecenter.com/fun/7097177/what-planned-parenthood-actually-is/comments
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you havent been making OITNB memes yet get on that, Im sure those would blow the fuck up

Bumping
In this thread let's talk about results we've seen so far and strategies we can use. I know some anions in the last threads have been posting stuff

I've think I've seen one or two and the last threads
I was thinking Harley Quinn or dead pool for some reactions though, libs love to associate their 'insanity' with theirs

Bumping with some old oc

Here's a reaction pic from a German user
I'm not sure what picture he posted though

More old content

Bump

Bump keep up the good work lads

Bumping again

Another bump
For ideas for oc I was thinking we could call out JK Rowling about her extremely white cast and her enslavement of lesser creatures

Another is where Donald trump is the avatar and he brings balance to the four nations, i.e. Liberals, the democrats, the republicans, and foreign powers

Or something similar to that

bumping hoping not dying

Last bump before I call it quits and try again in a few hours

It was this picture

9gag.com/gag/avG05NE

I really like these memes. Normie libshit childhood fantasies will be RUINED if we brand trump and the alt-right to their beloved (((media)))

I wonder what kind of new technology we will replace memes with someday

So has anyone posted any of these on social media or have examples of the left being upset by it beyons that single star wars one?

I want to see results but none of these threads really show that.

Seems pretty reddit-tier circle jerking.

Epistemological weaponry. Changing the nature of information itself to attack the enemy.

Yeah I think people have too much fun making them and kinda forgot the mission.

My twitter acc got b&. Tumblr needs a few days until they can see my posts

Yeah. I'm having trouble making accounts. People who can run distro need to do that.

memecenter.com/fun/7097177/what-planned-parenthood-actually-is/comments

Yes memecenter took the bait

triggering is good, but abortion kills mostly leftists and nignogs

Well wasn't the plan to get enough triggering to recruit Sup Forums and then launch the full campain? It doesn't really matter what's causing the triggering right now.

i think it was. Eh, if the liberals get angry it's good enough for me :)

Found a new target

Starting my 9gag shitposting now.

May kek bless my triggers

Post your acc name so I can upvote. Also did you wait the 24hours till you can post?

bump for germanic ops

I think we should pay more attention to 9fag. I browsed that place for some years, and they are basically 60 - 40% on the leftists/right-wing ratio. Though from the left only 10% are actual SJW (mostly the admins from the website). The non-SJW ones are just eurofags who were brainwashed by media, and can easily be redpilled/purplepilled with some effort. The biggest problem there is the staff, who is basically made out of SJWs who shared buzzfeed-tier and literal buzzfeed stuff.

Yes its a good target but I can post again in 3 hours. Fucking limited uploads

you cook up some breddy dank memes bro

have another bump

bump for germanbro

reccomend any good sites to post on

>that pic

fucking great

9gag
Tumblr
Twitter
And if you're in for a fight, Facebook.

B8 dropped on tumblr too