Building the Movement - Stage One: Twitter

Where were you when the Minutemen first entered into the Mainstream?

>Twitter
twitter.com/theminutemenUSA
>Manifesto
pastebin.com/7BQdQY9S

HELP THE MOVEMENT, JOIN THE MINUTEMEN TODAY!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7BQdQY9S
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this larping shit again?

do something in real life then talk

Proud of you bong *wipes tears*, take this glorious bump!

Minutemen is a shit name for modern times. Sounds like you're a bunch of premature ejaculators.

KEK, fucking minute men.

minute
mʌJˈnjuːt/
extremely small.

We will do, but PUBLICITY is the first step in the plan! One we are known, only then do our actions count.
It's fine, makes us sound like we're fighting oppression, and Gadsden gives the same vibe too.

Stfu fellow bong, you don't know of how much this can achieve if Sup Forums stops being lazy gets behind it

>you don't know of how much this can achieve if Sup Forums stops being lazy gets behind it

Keep LARPing m8.

I made a flag, can i join the gang.

>lolbertarianism

All you fags that try to start movements on this site are fucking cancer. Go back to plebbit, faggot.

Stfu
Reddit mods are utterly cancerous - plus, doesn't everyone here hate the Left - you should all want to get behind this!

did the loli stutter?
fuck off faggot.

pretty big words from a pedophile posting a pic of a little cartoon girl

Look don't bother arguing with people who have come here to tell you that what your doing is stupid. Let the results of your actions be your vicious rebuttal.

Shit, we're actually getting somewhere? And we finally decided minutemen was the best name too, no more of that "Vanguard of Liberty" bullshit.

Dumb, I thought we were calling it Anticom.

And "oppose leftist values" is dumb and divisive. Oppose leftist violence would be better.

Don't listen to the shills, keep going. We need this movement now more than ever.

Yeah, Vanguard of Liberty was such a shit name, they'll give in to us eventually - we're much more approachable.
Anticom is a shit name senpai, though we can all our boots to ground wing anticom perhaps

Cool op. A. Bunch of terrified shills in this thread. They know that if Sup Forums organizes in real life they might get their skulls crushed and mosque burned.

Well we don't want to get violent, the media will just harness that to justify even more antifa shit, but yeah pol needs to get organised and shills are doing everything they can to stop it.
Thanks, I'm trying - and I'm just a bong! We have a great plan though that should work out, and at the very least I can see ourselves growing to match antifa

another settlement needs our help

>They know that if Sup Forums organizes in real life they might get their skulls crushed and mosque burned.

Gimme a fuckin break. It'll just be more pussies standing around getting piss tossed in their faces.

Right, we need to be nonviolent. But not so nonviolent that we never strike back when we're getting our shit kicked in by commies.
Fuck off preston. I got more important stuff to worry about, like my son. And finding junk.

We'll have the people to intimidate them, they'll just run away...
See pic below

Gay.

I tapped out when it wasn't

Safety Squad!

Peace
Order
Liberty

I see what you did there with that acronym, though our name and flag have been carefully chosen to be more approachable and harder to smear. Just trust me, we're going to make great ground, but it'll be all the easy if you help get out Twitter moving along!

>Minutemen
>OP has a Union Jack
>FUCK OFF KING GEORGE
Days Without Red-Coat Schemes: 0

Hey man we're on the same side now, the battle for West is one shared by our great two nations, MUH SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP!

>Minutemen ending best ending
Only numales disagree

I want Safety Squad!

Ad Victoriam Polack!

Nope, as funny as Safety Squad is, we're going to be a serious movement...

>movement to fight for the constitution
>profile pic is literally from an ideology that would be happy to burn the constitution
Don't get me wrong, I love you sneks. But you're being retarded there.

Stfu Gadsden is by far the best flag to use, and its badass too.

By the way, I think you guys would like to read out manifesto...

pastebin.com/7BQdQY9S

>pastebin.com/7BQdQY9S

For far too long Americans have stood idly by, near powerless, as their very way of life has come under assault from those at the very top of our society.

For far too long America has undergone slow and gradual cultural decay, shaped by the unnatural hands of moral degeneration and political correctness. Vulgarity has replaced religion and decency, its principle target being the Western values set in place by those before us, and in its wake lies a cultural rift of ungodly proportions, full of hostility and little common ground.

But is the popular climate representative of this divide? Are all people noticed equally? The unfortunate answer to these questions is no, and no sooner had this become self-evident than during Donald Trump's election campaign. The mainstream media unleashed an unforgiving and one-sided cultural barrage unto President Trump and everything his campaign stood for, complete with persistent self-righteous mockery and disguised intolerance, which brings us to the Minutemen.

The Minutemen are a pro-Constitution, pro-Life, pro-American movement dedicated to representing the forgotten men and women of America on a cultural level, and to providing viewpoints that are too often ridiculed or neglected by the mainstream media. For more on our viewpoints visit [INSERT WEBSITE], or follow our Twitter account @theminutemenUSA.

>brazilian intellectuals

Nice ID color

Topkek - also, fucking follow the Twitter, and maybe think of something productive on how to help the movement, instead of falling for pathetic slide threads that waste time like this:

American antifa is depressing to watch.

Rich cucks trying to play anarchist in disguise then returning to their day job of regular fucker with no real life issues.

Danke Hans, now follow the fucking Twitter!

I'm just telling you that you that it isn't good for publicity, retards.

Antifa will be crushed once we're there blocking them!

Listen Limey-bro,

I don't know what it says about the Minutemen in British textbooks, but here in America they are literally a caricature, a meme with no modern counterpart, and a symbol for anti-government conspiritards.

Oh god, this is worse than those tea party faggots! Literally Glenn Beck tier, OP.

Keep at it bong. Last week Sup Forums was all giddy about the idea of the minutemen.
Dont let the influx of shills say otherwise.

or we can work with the regular police to curtail terrorist behavior.

If you want a protest, talk to your police department in advance and ask them for help in culling the antifa faggotry so you don't get caught up as their human shields.

AntiCom was a much better name.

It is, the media can't smear it as a neo-Nazi flag are they inevitably would for any other flag - people already know what Gadsden symbolises!

Shill
Thanks burger, we need to become more productive on this board - we have literally THOUSANDS of people who work on things for free, not doing ANYTHING on this board at all, and focusing on shill threads instead, like this:

You think that's going to help us win the culture war? That's going to help develop a counterculture, which in turn decreases the influence of the MSM industrial complex? Please...
No, it's not, but we can use it for our boots-to-ground wing perhaps - those who actually take on antifa

Oh shut up, shill. We're using the name and anyone that says otherwise can fuck off.

I'd trust the police a lot more than a britfag using the term minutemen like it mattered.

Shill! You just don't want pol to flex its muscles, so you play divide and conquer by doing things like this but also launching slide threads about fucking SSRIs - THAT IS NOT PRODUCTIVE, WE MUST BE LIKE HANS

Dude, you're an Englishman LARPing as a modern anachronism from the American Rebellion.

Why don't you try to putting your weaponize'd autism to work in our Country, instead of playing pretend on Sup Forums?

is this fake and gay

Hey guys, I'm not reporting in or anything, but I am stopping by just to ask for a TL;DR. What is the goal? Is this a personal army? What is the discussion?

Nope it's real and straight, check Twitter
Stfu, we're trying to help organise all the loosely associated Trumpsters into one big movement, imagine if we ORGANISED! Nobody could touch us!

Not an army, though we will have our own boots-to-ground units deployed across states once we get popular enough. The tl;dr is in our manifesto (check top), which is basically to create our own counterculture to combat MSM cultural influence - first step is getting a popular Twitter!

The only people who will join this movement are grandaddies and larpers.

Minutemen is such a joke of a name. Never going to gain public traction

This is dumb.

One of the only things that's given us an edge the last couple years is our anonymity and decentralization. We don't connect anything posted here with our real identities, we don't meet in any kind of real locations apart from the occasional IRL raid (and even then great lengths are taken to preserve people's safety and anonymity).

We've succeeded against the Left because we're not something they can easily nail-down or analyze. They don't understand us or how we operate, so they can't mount an effective attack. The moment you put a name and a face to something, you've given the Left EXACTLY what they want - a tangible target that they can attack, infiltrate, and undermine.

You can't even stop the muslim invasion in your own country.

This is just pretend Larp bullshit by a non invested party.

Get out.

What is the goal of the movement? Also I've been under the impression that it was our loose associations that made us untouchable. I feel as soon as we associate under a banner etc. we will become easy targets.

To stifle a cause you must first name the cause. With a name, you are able to better attack it. If we get labeled "minutemen" for any particular reason, we could catch hell for the actions of a few, or be put in a direct like of meme fire. Staying anonymous has always been our strength.

Just you watch shill, just you watch...
I've talked to idiots like you about why that's wrong before, I hope youre not the same person - decentralise is good, but only if you are EXPLICITLY decentralised, and the only real way of having that is through having a mouthpiece without a face - if you have no mouthpiece, the MSM elects one for you: they elected Richard fucking Spencer, and trashed the Alt Right while Ben Shapiro laughed away at the alt right civil war.

Britain is lost, but I'm an American at heart.
See what I wrote in this post above

He's right.

expecting the english to understand guerrilla tactics and the defense of anonymity is a bit much.

He's not you shill, if you have no mouthpiece for the movement and remain utterly decentralised, the MSM elects a mouthpiece for you that fucks the movement over! You want a mouthpiece, but you don't want it to have a face - that would be our Twitter account!!!
Idiot

Look here, Redcoat, you may mean well, but this ship has sailed: the Tea Party protests. It was placated, subverted, and then absorbed in the Republican party while it was politically expedient for them. Stop being a idealist and pull your goddamn head out of the clouds.

With all do respect senpai, don't we already have a counterculture thats been buttfucking the MSM? This seems like the same thing except with a face, name, and manifesto. Which gives MSM ammo. They can't shoot at what they can't detect, and this seems to be giving off our position so to speak.

Thanks to the The_Donald influx, we're now full of idiots that have no problem exposing themselves. And constantly trying to start faggy "movements".

It's too bad I'm not a US citizen otherwise I'd be getting behind this.

Do something in your own country and prove it works first britfag.

Your plan makes antifa's plan look like a work of art by contrast. Just remember that.

Frankly I agree with

>bong movement

If you want to be useful, create a page that follows all big trump supporting groups on twitter. (Biker's for Trump, NRA?, whatever) and tag and share agitating shit with them.

Be the liaison between violent leftists and the normal people that would curb stomp them.

Maybe throw in a few clickbaits with them tagged in it....."Explain yourselves, Bikers for Trump."

I am aware of the Tea Party protests, but we are going to be around for much longer than mere protests - the Tea Party didnt continually hold fun events, so how do you expect them to form a counterculture? I know history very well, and exactly what to do to form a counterculture, but I will not say yet for fear of competing movements
The alt right was destroyed by the media, and while Trump created a movement it was not organised outside of his rallies - we will be!
I'm not from the donald
Britain is a lost cause
No, again, if you choose to have no mouthpiece the media elects one for you, a la Spencer, and trashes the movement!

This is political science 101

>lets make the most generic looking libertarian/Tea Party-esque Twitter imaginable, because thats never existed before, and certainly didnt stop having an edge on it for at least five years by now
>no, but its Sup Forums i promise
>no memes, no fun, here's a manifesto, this is all sooper seerius stuff guyz
>if you don't like it you're a shill or an idiot

Either you really don't get how all this works, or CREW is really a notch up above CTR

British shill continues to rant.

Not a shill. A realist. You're not going to be the next MLKs championing free speech.

At best you'll get together and do some community service and go home and stop showing up because it's not the grand movement you expected

We are going about a similar method to get followers, we've gotten 270 followers after only a a day or two of actively tweeting

We will have soft memes, nothing like pepe though. And the real Crew would be opposing this movement...
Stfu, what I wrote makes perfect sense and you try and slide away like that - pathetic!
No, we won't be able to go that far, because the media isn't on our side - but trump has created a great audience to tap in to!

>270 larpers

Have you seen who follows the twitter, it's mostly mainstream Trump supporters, you fucking ass!

first rule of creating a counter culture. You must have first been part of it.

You are so far removed from the situation you are trying to solve that you may as well not exist.

Go home england.

I think we're too sparse to form a 'strong', united Sup Forums militia. We should instead form separated militia corps within our region, Or join some local ones.

For a Sup Forums militia would be 1 to 5 persons by state, Up to 15 if we're lucky.

1 or 2 guys, we'll be laughed at.

The only thing the media destroyed were straw-men named "alt-right" and "Pepe". And the only reason Pepe was caught up in it is because of Trump's deplorable tweet. Trump supporters were ALREADY nazi's and alt-right in the eyes of MSM. Yet still, it hasn't come back to Sup Forums or a particular group. If we stay decentralized and constantly moving like a school of fish confusing a predator, we will be free to poo poo pee pee.

You can't even keep yourself composed on an online forum. Not happening

>a fucking twitter account

We are reaching new levels of pathetic. THE STREETS, YOU IDIOTS.

Why is a Brit trying to rally Americans to a thing named after a group that was formed to fight off Brits

Also the snake alone is not very representative of all of Sup Forums, unless you make it more like that Pinochet Hoppean snake, and even then it is still not ideal. Make a snake-frog hybrid at the very least.

>if you have no mouthpiece, the MSM elects one for you
Or, apparently, some random redditfag comes in and nominates himself "America's Last Hope"

You idiot I'm going to appoint Americans to help, but I have the vision so I think I have a right to be involved - this is the future of the west we're talking about, and Britain is part of that too!

Separation is a fucking dumb idea, youre literally encouraging us to divide rather than unite, but you are right in that a pol militia wont work - we wont get our boots-to-ground people from pol (think bikers for trump kind of people!)
We will get there, but we need a virtual presence first - thats the easiest way forward for publicity!
Because we're on the same team now...
Nope, the movement will be, I havent seen a single movement with the same ambitions and vision as ours!

Indeed!

this
If we're going to try and bridge the gap, at the very least do it in a way that can be felt, instead of just being a shmuck on a Twitter account

HWNDU will ironically do more for spreading Sup Forums than this ever will

Another settlements needs our help!

You idiot, if we go counterprotesting without being known, what good will that do?! WE NEED PUBLICITY BEFORE ACTIONS MEAN ANYTHING, AND TWITTER IS THE EASIEST WAY FORWARD!!!

Look, I appreciate what you are trying to do, really. I say, continue to garner support in the Normie sphere and use this "Minutemen" to intravenously red pill over a long period of time. Don't connect it with Sup Forums or anything, but do that instead of trying to artificially create and alternate counter-culture. It's already alive an well. You could just use this as an operating cell.

>Nope, the movement will be, I havent seen a single movement with the same ambitions and vision as ours!
OW! FUCK!

MY EYES ROLLED SO HARD I THINK I TWISTED MY FUCKING OPTIC NERVE!

We are strictly non-NatSoc so we wont connect it with pol, but pol would be a great base to get the twitter more popular, and other things I have planned too that i wont yet say for fear of competing groups