What happens if a beaner wears a MAGA hat in front of a anti-Trump protest?

What happens if a beaner wears a MAGA hat in front of a anti-Trump protest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It would go unnoticed

he will be attacked

This
I'm a spic and they still tried harassing my ass at one of the rallies pre election time
Fortunately for me I live in AZ and supporters quickly backed me up but I was worried because I carry a p938 and I hold a total of 21 rounds on me distributed between 3 magazines
I didn't know if I'd be able to take on a crowd and get out alive
This was at the rally where they blocked the roads off

wtf really? how much of a spic do you look like, did you call them racist?

Well said. Bravo!

MAGA top hat it is then

murdered by antifa

I'm definitely tanned but not southern Mexican tanned.
Some folks have confused me for being white but I have no idea how they do that. I think it's because of how I carry myself and how I dress.
Yeah dude the left doesn't give a shit, they're heavy into identity politics. They assume that because you're a beaner you'll automatically vote democrat and have no opinion of your own. I always call them out on that shit and call them racist for being that way, it doesn't really have an effect on fellow beans but white liberals get super defensive.

Jesus, just when I thought it couldn't get any worse for Mexico.

You could pass as white pretty easily my man.

tfw i'm a southern mexican mixed with negro and Trump supporter, i'm the ultimate weapon agaisnt white liberals, they can't do shit to me or they'd be super racist.

In San Francisco? I would get stabbed.
t. mestizo as fuck

That's untrue, don't bring fake news in here.

Then he becomes a white man. Remember Zimmerman, spics become white when it fits the liberal narrative.

is there a detailed breakdown of this data. i would like to see the parts of the us that do this.

Anyone who has been to Mexico city knows the truth. Keep your poo on that side of the border, Pablo.

POO

They would get assaulted by white cucks nig nogs and other spics

They still would
What you and I do have is the ability to debate white liberals
I always stick up for whitey and it triggers the fuck out of my professors
I constantly debate them and you can just tell they've never been forced to formulate an actual argument when facts are brought up because they can't dismiss me with some shit about "your white privilege keeps you from understanding".

What about a mostly-white and liberal city?
That pepe looks poisonous

Nah, the UN only looks at individual countries. Here's a song they wrote for India though.

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

WTF Slovakia.

Same thing that happened with Zimmerman. Hispanic until you disagree, then he's white and the gloves are off

Berkeley was literally the result of them convincing themselves that a GAY JEW was a Nazi.

what if i'm a mexican negro mixed transgender bisexual gay jew?

Then you're autistic.

In the original murica is browner than Mexico. You shart in marts are giving indians a run for their rupees.

That is the original, Juan.

I'm a Mexican that's been following the legal steps to request asylum in the US and I'm pro-Trump. Due to the things I've seen in videos, like them putting a pro-Trump girl's hair on fire, beating a white guy unconscious, etc., and the fact that I look whiter than my anglo bf, I'd expect to get attacked.

You know is not you asshole.

I can't possibly perform the level of mental gymnastics required to justify it, but they would almost certainly call you some sort of giga hybrid uncle tom with internalized racism, transphobia and homophobia. Or something. Under no circumstances would they accept that your conditions lend any more credibility to you than a white man blinded by his privelege.

He becames a race traitor and must be punished

Get back to poo patrol, Little India.

i think there's videos of this

Same, these fucking idiots don't realize that Mexicans vary in color. My whole family is white and we are all from Guadalajara. If you happen to look white then in their eyes you're fucked.

Are you a Tejano?

We have a Mexican at work unironically named Paco who unironically said to me HAIL TRUMP HAIL VICTORY and did a half muted
Nazi salute.

They are out there.

Shit mang, i didn't know it was this bad. I have shitted on the road but i was in the middle of nowhere.

I'd get mobbed by the tolerant left if I tried that, though everyone mistaken's me as a native so I'd probably get mobbed by both sides.

Then what are you waiting for? Become the next milo on youtube and get those dollars for breaking the narrative.

It means watch your chorizo homie

>t. Mart Sharter

>ID: jeb+EkQi
>jeb

Jeb, you have to go back.

Nope
California born, Arizona raised (thank god)
I fit the bill, kinda, but if you were blind and hung out with me you'd call me western/country/cowboyish

Pro trump Mexican checking in

He gets approached by antifa, before being saved by the Minutemen!

I'm a Trump supporting gay bean. I'm scared to go outside in my MAGA cap. Lefties are insane. I just keep my politics to myself and try to seek out sane rightwing people.

I've cut a ton of faggot friends out of my life because they're rabidly anti-Trump. I'm all for being gay, but don't be a faggot about it.

We would probably get along swell my dude

As long as you're there being peaceful, putting out fires and clearing debris from the street there is nothing the media can say.

Any antifa that attack you get retaliated on, we're just defending ourselves.

Same shit here
They just try to force everyone on their side

you mean with a MAGA sombrero, right?

Get harrased and people would film me while harrasing me. I guess they want me to feel bad? But I get mostly confused as a middle eastern guy due to my bushy beard, then EVERYONE fucking notices me and give me the stink eye.

I think I would get along with most of Sup Forums if they didn't automatically want to hang me/send me back

Hola hermano!

Antifa see the hat, not the person.

You will get attacked

You and I both know that we are more after a different type of mexican, mestizo types that are bad hombres

Like antifa, Sup Forums only hears Mexican and ignores the rest
It's cool though I've come to terms with it
When the day of the rope comes I'll take down whatever I can indiscriminately, no allies m8
I will try and focus my kin though

I've worn my hat almost every day for the last year. The only person who has ever tried to say anything about it was some trailer trash woman who kept asking me if I liked Donald Trump while her boyfriend tried to keep her quiet. I've even had a few black people come up to me and genuinely compliment me on my hat.

>go to protest
>debate circles around white liberals
>infuriate them to the point that they get physical with you
>immediately accuse them of a hate crime
You need to do this. Now.