Redpill me on this topic--Kikes say they hate islam, but they seem to be aligned with them too

What the hell is really going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principal–agent_problem
youtube.com/watch?v=53A5AJoRxF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wahhabis are Zionist agents.

Islam is full of inbred retards. Jews use idiots to destroy the west, then clean up. That's the plan anyway but Ahmed didn't blow up so good.

Because Jews and Muslims all come from the Patriarch Abraham and his children

benefiting from them beheading each other instead of attacking you is not the same as being aligned with them.

ISIS is our enemy , but they are also an enemy of our enemy .
in a 1v1v1 the best thing you can do is sit and watch the other 2 blast each other.

Could you expand on that? I've heard ISIS is mossad, but . .

Who's the third opponent? USA?

Saudi Arabia makes under the table deals with Israel.
Saudi Arabia was also cool with Gaza getting wrecked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principal–agent_problem

I already named the criminal entities involved.

Also XCUCo0mY? Kek.

syria and to some extent hezbollah\lebanon.

why are there so many recorded videos on youtube of weirdo jews saying they want to wipe out europe through strange-sex? What is that shit?

>ISIS is our enemy
In what sense?
Maybe if they managed to establish real Caliphate and become powerful you'd become afraid, but currently it is the best thing that has happened to Israel in ME. And do not tell me Israel is not secretly giving them help (through Saudi-Arabia and Qatar).

>ISIS is our enemy
No, they're your proxy-army to reach political and territorial goals.

Respond, kike.

>strange-sex?
what is that.
links senpai.
in the sense that anyone who isnt ISIS is their enemy.obviously we're not actively fighting them but the reason is the same reason hitler didnt declare war on everyone in 1939,its better to take your enemies one at a time.

> do not tell me Israel is not secretly giving them help (through Saudi-Arabia and Qatar).
its not as both these countries hate israel and wont communicate with us in any way especially since we covertly killed terrorists on their soil.
you could say that israel bombing hezbollah\assad weapon shipments is indirectly helping ISIS.

there's simply no reason for us to help them .syria is in the exact state we want it to be without our intervention and is taken out of the picture as a threat to israel for atleast a decade.

it might be but there's no evidence of that and its extremely unlikely .

Do you suffer schizophrenia?

not that i know of no

this is one:
youtube.com/watch?v=53A5AJoRxF0

her body language is fucking weird.
but yea she's a typical multiculti pushing SJW.

they're using them to further their agenda of an entire world of carmel-colored underlings and jews at the top OY VEY

Theyre both semites from the same region

Blood is thicker than bullshit

what are their weaknesses?

Feminists, especially swedish feminists are crazy. Jews or not they are batshit

You made that shit though. Kaballah, fuck the goyim, the arabs are our attack dogs etc. etc... Explain yourselves.