Trump is literally Potter

Trump is literally Potter.

Both were rich, don't forget Harry's parents had jew treasure hidden for him that let him buy all the best wizard shit

too true

oh boy wizards confirmed

get out your wands niggers it's time to blow up africa

Fire up those Twitter accounts and tweet this to Rowling maybe she'll get pissed and make fun of virgins again

Yes. (((Literally)))

He's our goy

My oc r8. I made this two or three days ago

And this too

But where are the cucks going to get their bulls?

Except Trump wasn't part of one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises throughout. each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Hope she replies

I actually lived in the closet beneath the stairs of my friend's house for a few months when I was a teenager

fuck it I'm doing it

Tweet this at the Fucking cunt so she freaks out.

are you fucking serious

Avada kedabra this thread up pham.

The only way you can get in is by birth and by the wizard government deciding to let you in. If you aren't born a wizard, there's nothing you can do to earn your way in. It's so fucking great. I love it.

It's stupid when they do it, it's stupid when we do it. So cut it the fuck out

Yes, but was Trump molested by a gay elderly wizard? I think not.

perverting the lefty memes actually sounds like a really fun pasttime

I'm a good goy too.

Why tweet a picture when we could point out she wrote one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises throughout. each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

the stupidity is part of it, and honestly you sound like a shill lol

I think it's a plan to subvert and piss off normies.

Kinda like pic related.

Nice work everyone.

>brave new world lower than 1984
pleb

> This autism
> Not understanding memes

Its like you just crawled right out of Faceberg,

Yes and this too
Also we could need some bumps

That's the point. It calls to the cherry picking they use to align their favorite movies with their political ideals. They get so irrationally butthurt when they're confronted with the idea that you can spin their stories against them.

>Huclebray Fin
>shit tier
>Brave New world
>Low tier
This chart is pure memes.

In a bad way, that is.

Seriously, is there ANYTHING you fucktards can't get exactly wrong?

But JK Rowling told me that Trump was literally Voldemort.

How can you beat this queen of bantz?

Go back to /got/

>name isn't blue
did you really tag her?

Wait is the top one pretending to be a Native American?

It's troll pasta that is spammed in every Harry Potter thread on Sup Forums.

And we, the Minutemen, are Dumbledore's Army!

yeah, trump referred to her as "pocahontas"

yup. shes the female bernie sanders and she lied about being native american to get a scholarship

Kek America why do you have so many of these fruitcakes? Dozelel, Talcum and now this?

Keep it coming.

Pretending? You mean that US Senator who got into an Ivy League school on the basis of how native American she is isn't native American looking at all to you...? It's almost like Trump was justified in calling her Pocahontas.

>fauxcahontas

>tfw Blizzard tried to warn us
>tfw Blizzard was cucked to death by the Jews

fake quote is fake

This is great for the "Destroying the symbols of the left" folder.

Actually you're a bunch of wannabe faggots that can't even stand up to girl Antifa.

Keep posting though, it's never not funny.

Jesus Christ you faggots take the bait every single time, it's a copypasta from Sup Forums

Always thought J.K Rowling is kind of a milf tbqh.

You do produce some funnies.

it's uncanny

Normies do not care about dense factual evidence, they do not want to not care to spend time reading into things either. They do not want to look any further than a buzz line title or meme so we are simply trying to make the information more palpable to them through their sense of nostalgia tied to these pop culture films.

>JRR Tolkien
>shit tier
No.

It's not an end-all-be-all argument, it's to get people to see parallels and realize important reasons behind the Right's actions. The Platform 9 3/4 Wall one is perfect because it hits them as to WHY it might be a good idea to have a wall, when normally all they think is "wall is racyiss."