Trump Failed Yemen Raid

Why has Trump's failed Yemen raid not been talked about? This raid was a fucking disaster, and he and the Seal team were not properly vetted for the raid, but the are playing it off like it was a success?

>twitter.com/ColinKahl/status/827277126860562433

Colin Kahl, former NatSec for biden, confirms the raid wasn't properly prepared for, and was greenlit over a dinner with Mattis. All necessary and relevant information had been collected by the previous administration, however, the decision on the raid was left to the Trump administration because of Obama leaving the office.

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-commando-idUSKBN15G5RX

The team that was sent in was combated with far more resistance than was expected. This ultimately resulted in collateral civilian death, as well as the death of one the team members.

>usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/02/01/donald-trump-us-navy-seal-team-six/97351640/

Trump visits Dover to memorialize the soldier who's death is ultimately his fault for failure to properly go over the information about said raid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8JHNsWthtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can bet that the Young Turks talked about it. They know what's important.

youtube.com/watch?v=s8JHNsWthtE

>Obama plans raid
>wait for no moon
>Trump will be prez next no moon
>tip off terrorists on your way out of office so Trump looks bad
>throw in some little kids for casualties and bad press
We know what really happened

It has been talked about, nerd virgin.

>Need an extraction from a hot LZ
>They send an osprey
>MFW

What about it?

>obama kills tens if not hundreds of thousands of civilians in bombings across the world
>creates a vacuume that allows the rise of Isis
>supports civil war and violent revolution in Lybia, Syria, Egypt (twice) killing hundreds of thousands and displacing millions

It trumps raid is a failure.

Kk

>failed Yemen raid
Didn't they accomplish their goal?

Oh yes, i did forget to mention the osprey being left to be destroyed.

>just trying to talk about trump
>BUT OBAMA

kek m8

Yes, we have all their servers/communicatios and Intel now. They are 100% compromised.

They'll all be dead in 1 month

this

We have been at war im the Middle East since the 1990's

Millions have died

I know you are probably 17 and this is shocking to you.

>trying to discuss human life
>ALSO OSPREY

kek m8, thinking you get to choose which related information is 'allowed' and what isn't

>more muslims propably dead
>a failure
fuck of shillkike

More or less what I thought. Sounds like a win to me.

The space marine died for the God emperor, we can only hope to have such an honour.

The problem is that there is no sane force to logically debate Trump. There are bad and controversial points in his ideas, but instead on calmly, sainly, lawfully pointing on them lefts point on some bullshit like muh muslims, muh feels, muh pussy grabber, etc.

There aren't plenty of complaints against Trumps policies but I'm constantly telling lefties he isn't an anti-gay tyrant racist

It's hard to have a productive debate when the other side is just insane with rage

And when they accidently point on something real normal ppl already dont take them serious.

Are**

CTR/CREW shill thread
SEGA

Yeah if it wasn't for that Youtube video making fun of Mohammed, it would have been a success. Fuck you, blue ball share crew.

Stop phoneposting.

SAGE

The Yemen raid plans were set up by obongo, and we're leaked by Muslim brotherhood insiders to the militants. Trump has now learned obongos Intel is compromised. The hard way. RIP SEAL

Here's the thing that people don't realize. Things are so bad right now that the only solutions that can fix them will also be bad ones. It's not a choice of "oh well this option helps everyone AND fixes everything" and "this option hurts everyone and rounds them up!" It's necessary sacrifice in order to fix things at this point. Some will have to die or be hurt in order to truly fix things

The enemy was destroyed and there were acceptable civilian losses.

/thread.

Can you remind me why the US(and other countries as well) politics is about Conservatives vs Liberals instead of Cons with Libertarians?

Obama already did way worse in Yemen.

But why are you only talking about it now?

You faggot.

>instead of Cons with Libertarians
>Cons with Libertarians

Authoritarians (Alt-Right) with CONSERVATIVE Libertarians*
Fixed it for you.

And it's because of pic related.

>Sweden is the voice of reason ITT

> the enemy
How did it happen that the US have enemies on the other side of the globe?

What a tard

>Why has Trump's failed Yemen raid not been talked about?
We know how the media works, and we know that the media didn't realize its last chance of changing itself and instead opted for doubling down. Therefore I dismiss everything in the mainstream media by default and look it up somewhere else instead, I have no other choice.

Obama probably fucked up one strike after another while scoring a noble peace price. I feel like this mistake is being massively overplayed, and that super manipulative "cute little innocent kid slaughtered by Trump himself" only makes me more confident in my assesment.

also
>"""experts"""
and
>inb4 "le hillbilly only believes what he wants" meme
Media is partial by default, overwhelming me with your media doesn't give you the high ground

One of ours for all of theirs and a treasure trove of intelligence that has reshaped our evaluation of al-qaeda.

The concern trolls are barking up the wrong tree

You know back when it was world war and we were tearing ass through cities and shelling entire towns?

Noone gave a shit about who got in the crossfire back then why is it that people get so triggered by it now?

Remember when half of SEAL Team 6 was killed in an elaborate ambush in Afghanistan not long after the Bin Laden raid?

CTR wishes you didn't/

I used to have empathy for palestinians before, then I saw how "thankful" they were when we let them in, aka robbing, raping, killing.

Truth be told, ever since i was a young kid, brown mudslimes death never bothered me, genuinly, the crying pictures carrying mudslime baby never connected with me.

Anyway, Trump can bomb civilian mudslimes as much as he wants lol we should be more indiscriminate, and not apply RoE either, just bomb them lel

>Trump's failed Yemen

Failed? It was a complete success. They neutralized the target.

Yeah, it seems like "someone" (whether Obama himself or the CIA) tipped off the terrorists. I wonder if the intelligence was misrepresented as well. Sounds like Obama and the CIA set up Trump for a botched raid killing our servicemen to make him look bad.