PETITIONGATE - COMMUNISM ISN'T BLOCKED

ITT: Something with the petitions.whitehouse.gov is not right the petitions that work properly are only leftist.

PREVIOUS THREADS:

The petition that led to this discovery is
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/petition-declare-antifa-terrorist-organization

petitions that might also be frozen
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/arrest-george-soros-all-who-work-him-and-organizations-he-works-his-acts-sedition-must-be-prosecuted

Read up from last thread:
(MAIN INFORMATION)
(WHAT THE LOG ON YOU)
(powershell script to log json)
(Unknown blocking feature added to code)
(profanity filter, they block fascist but not communist)

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immediately-release-donald-trumps-full-tax-returns-all-information-needed-verify-emoluments-clause-compliance
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/test-petition-3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macon_Phillips_Jascha_Franklin-Hodge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macon_Phillips
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_Coming_Together
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_State_Digital#History
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first bump

Bumpin

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immediately-release-donald-trumps-full-tax-returns-all-information-needed-verify-emoluments-clause-compliance

Can you also check this petition? I can also not sign this one.

There is something wrong with the petition system.

Wow, they use the same technologies russian government uses to prevent bad petitions from getting attention. It almost seems like digital democrace (or whatever it's called) was a fraud to manipulate people opinions.

They surprisingly forgot beaner.

I just created a test petition at

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/test-petition-3

It's also an isPublic: false.

I don't think this test petition would be getting shoa'd. We just don't understand how this works.

Do any petitions work?

BUMPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

and a ((you)), for doing keks work, codefag.

Can anyone compile an easy to follow cap that I can get over to Twatter, Voat or shiver...Leddit via some friends?

Also, have a bump user. God's work!!

It begins again

codefag what did you find on your local install ?
is there some manual moderation / petition blocking option on admin page ?

Bumping for justice

Help help help! I cross posted this to voat and found a petition for change.org petition to label Antifa terrorist organization! Change.org is George Soros! Collecting personal information about us, the enemy!

voat.co/
v/whatever/1615536

Do you know anyone who votes for petitions?

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/test-petition-3

Signed. Let's wait.

Signed. It is really strange though. Nothing happen, still 1 signature.

Update timelock?

Yes. Do I also need to clear browser cache?

I finished setting up the server but had to go to bed. I am at work right now and will finish it tonight.

If my tripcode is wrong I'm sorry I'm on my phone taking a shit.

Can foreign fags sign these things?

If you google the soros petition you will find one on moveon too (which is another soros org).

allright keep us updated
too lazy to set it up myself

This needs to be spread. Alex Jones or whatever. Fire up the Twitters.

This is good but we will need to get 150 signatures. We are under the assumption right now that the affected petitions have reached well passed 150 right now.

I've signed it

what is the signature and what is validation?

>Did anyone tweet this info to the usual suspects yet?
Did anyone tweet this info to the usual suspects yet?

No but I am saying, lets put a few hundred into a 5 or so unrelated petitions, that way if 3 are leftie and 2 are right wing, and the 2 get slid, but the 3 get updated we know.

Just add a bit of scientific method to the proceedings.

Yes and no.. they have filters for country.

Why doesn't somebody start making new petitions and observing the data? Make a few controls then make a few with what you suspect might be keywords to influence the results.

ARGH! This is bad! He's trying to unmask us! We need to strike back and fast!

wait to see if there's any evidence of manual moderation on public source code
we need to gether proofs and make a nice communique or something

I sent to Mainstream Media guy. Haven't responded yet.

Well yes, since they don't ask for address.

Great. Also, can you try and sign this? petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immediately-release-donald-trumps-full-tax-returns-all-information-needed-verify-emoluments-clause-compliance

This one is also frozen. It's strange.

I'm wondering if you sent referral info with your browser showing you came from Sup Forums? Or has your current IP hit the .gov site recently? Or are you using an email that's already in the system?

These are things that can get a petition 'set aside', especially the email. We need someone with a clean slate to start a petition and see how it goes, preferably a slighty-right leaning one.

This is good I'll take a look when I am back at my desk

Yep

There is moderation the can fully remove a signature manually as well as place filters by and of the logged data.

this

Nice and Checked.

Bump

But it is really strange. I haven't have a problem signing this under Obama administration.

Wait a minute.

any guess what the api shunt is in this context?

witnessed them digits!

How do we know it ever changed teams. For all we know its not even ran by a government sector. It could be a contracted party.

also how do they qualify user as suspicious

Soooo this is deleted:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macon_Phillips_Jascha_Franklin-Hodge

Just a coincidence. Or maybe, false cause.

bump

Here's a video!
I'm gonne upload it to youtube.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macon_Phillips_Jascha_Franklin-Hodge

nope

Sorry the formatting fucked up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macon_Phillips

different people one of them doesnt even have a wiki page.

Jascha_Franklin-Hodge

Just signed and still at one signature. Verified email and everything...hmmm

Nice

You are doing a god work. Nice.

Signed. Kind of. Now I'm waiting for the email verification. I'll let you know if and when I get it.

>shunt_api [7.x-3.x] $ cat README.txt
>README
>======
>
>This module defines shunts for the Petitions API and individual resources in
order to provide a simple mechanism to disable the API under heacy traffic
without clearing caches.

see

Was this petition signed via a proxy or a foreign IP?
Just playing the devils advocate.

"Thomas Gensemer joined Blue State Digital from America Coming Together, a Democratic-allied advocacy organization, to serve as managing partner."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_Coming_Together

"The group was primarily funded by insurance mogul Peter Lewis, currency trader George Soros, and labor unions, especially the Service Employees International Union, and was led by Steve Rosenthal, a former political director of the AFL-CIO."

Used my actual IP in an attempt to sign and still nothing.

From what i have read in the code, that wont lock the petition up.

Buddy came through and is trying to raise this on leddit. Pic very related

In 2007, Barack Obama's nascent presidential campaign recruited Blue State Digital to lead its digital efforts. Blue State Digital provided technology services -- including web hosting, online fundraising tools, and a custom social networking platform -- while Rospars built and led the campaign's internal new media strategy team.

Hmmm. Tasty. Can you sauce that per chance? Would make for a spicy may may.

Still nothing.

bumpin and hopin kek blesses us with magical digits

"Macon Phillips is a U.S. public servant who served as the Coordinator of the United States Department of State Bureau of International Information Programs from 2013 to 2017. He reports to Rick Stengel, the Under Secretary for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs. Phillips is the former White House Director of New Media, in which capacity he had oversight responsibility for WhiteHouse.gov. Phillips' work on WhiteHouse.gov were closely coordinated with internet operations at the Democratic National Committee, which has responsibility for administration of the BarackObama.com domain and website. At precisely 12:00 p.m.ET during the inauguration of Barack Obama, Phillips oversaw the conversion of Whitehouse.gov, the official website of the President of the United States."

"Phillips is a former director of strategy and communications for Washington, D.C.-based Blue State Digital, a private web design firm that eventually became closely tied to the 2008 Barack Obama presidential campaign for whom he worked for as an internet strategist."

For those who are doing the dot connecting make sure to cite your sources. It makes it easier for people to compile information

>showing you came from Sup Forums?

No. The referer header is sent only if there is a link in the page (here). So unless you are using some extension or app that turns Sup Forums messages into clickable links, that won't happen.

But ofc they can group the petition access by date and time and see if there is a wave of people accessing that page in the same time window, and cross check with Sup Forums archives for these posts (very very unlikely, but still doable)

>Or has your current IP hit the .gov site recently?

Wouldn't produce much interesting results

>Or are you using an email that's already in the system?

Probably they will check for it later, with some other module, or ask NSA. But really, even this won't lead to interesting results for them or a reason to shadowban your vote.

>1984

checked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_State_Digital#History

I used a 10 minute email from incognito.

The http referrer could be what they use and if it's from Sup Forums they fuck the signature.

Just posting basic Wiki shit for those catching up

Still looking into the Soros leaks tho

Soros owns Avaaz.com

they do a quality check on the email you provide. from that they compute a metric and if it's outside a set threshold your signature gets flagged.

nice. thanks. Have the rarest pepe in my collection but dont share or tade for weed.

I mean I used the email to create the petition.

SOROS INFO

soros ( dot ) dcleaks ( dot ) com

8ch ( dot ) net/leaked/res/1195 ( dot )html

Bump me desu

I garuntee if we trace Blue State Digital something will be found. They made Obamas "secret" weapon, which sounds a lot like something we deal with today "CTR", "CREW"

They have entire modules to weed out IPs and email accounts, not to mention the goelocating modules/etc. The check for 'free email', 'disposable email', 'shredded email' etc etc

They are kind of picky.

They gave themselves the tools to manipulate this site anyway they want. I haven't looked into if there is any logging for admin actions taken. However i hope there is or they fucked up.

TBQH if i made this, I would have it so you need to enter a drivers license ID... way easier to do.

dat gap!

If a petition is on a shitlist, so to speak, there should be an attribute in the database schema reflecting this. If someone can find that attribute it is the smoking gun.

Alternatively, votes could be suppressed through an overly aggressive validating mechanism that is targeting our petitions. Less likely but possible. Especially if there is some algorithm that makes validating become more aggressive if prevalent fraud for a particular petition is detected.

This is why doing a test with a new petition that is centralist or leftist and getting normies to support it. We need to determine whether things are broken for everyone or just for us. This is still unclear at the moment. We can't argue for suppression until we figure this out.

Lastly, all the conjecturing about code is somewhat pointless in the end because we have no assurances about what code is actually running on their servers.

Noice

There isn't a public API to verify a drivers license id number is there?

people could just jam in random digits.

Post this in /r/the_donald. It'll get more exposure.

see
It's on T-D and barely surviving the downvotes.

A government entity can access that information.

kek! have a trade