drbo.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douay–Rheims_Bible
newadvent.org/cathen/05140a.htm
amazon.com/Holy-Bible-Douay-Rheims-Version/dp/1935302051
catholicbible.online/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dear Sup Forums fascists,

This is ANTIFA.

Congratulations! You've got a reaction from us. That's what you wanted, right?

Well, I've decided that I don't like people like you. You've messed with the wrong psychopath. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you.

Your pitiful right-wing conspiracy anti Semitic talks are hilarious. Yeah, keep Spewing your racism, transphobia, and other fucked up bigotry and putting up proxies are level 1. Can you hack into encrypted micro files? Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a digiprint? Can you launch malicious scipt attacks? Your silly little proxie won't protect you. I have hacked into many computers and spied on many users from here. I've hacked into games. I've been hacking since I've owned a computer. It's what I was raised to do.

You have no idea the extent of fear you should be feeling. All you are is a community filled with neo nazi lies and spewing your sexist and racist poison into the well of the people's right to diversity! Have you ever murdered anyone? I have no empathy for you lot and would enjoy peeling the skin off your white faces!!!.

You think I'm giving you all an empty threat? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you live near me then fear for your life.

Track my ip if you want too but I am smart enough to use my tablet. Hack into my account if you want too, it'll just make it easier to find you.

With love,

an ANTIFA badass

P.S. I would fear for your racist lives if you still can. I will be waiting for you at Altschauerberg 8 in 91448 Emskirchen! I dare you!

cuck

biblestudytools.com/rhe/

drbo.org/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douay–Rheims_Bible

newadvent.org/cathen/05140a.htm

amazon.com/Holy-Bible-Douay-Rheims-Version/dp/1935302051

catholicbible.online/

Fin liten pasta du kokat ihop där. Tyvärr kände jag igen den efter första ordet.

Good little parrot. Regurgitate the shit you hear online, regardless if it's remotely accurate or not. Go home kid.

Earned my sage, nice!
>REFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE!
>Flag
checks out.

>Antifa
>Badass

Pick one

WE WONT HAVE A HOME FOR MUCH LONGER AHMED

Fuck your mother you fat, freakish loser. Go do some more Cartman voices you talentless hick.

This is some weak shit posting.

that flag that post
>sweden ja!

>here

I'm aware of Sweden's fetish of mussie breeding. But in the US we have our own problems to deal with before be can even think to import potential terrorist. America and Americans first, Muhammad. We have homeless vets amd misfortuned families who recive little to no help yet we're supposed to give these mudslimes free everything? Fuck off.

YALA AHMED STOP POSTING WE HAVE TO GO SUPPORT SOCIALDEMOKRATERNA

Whenever you see someone posting a picture of a young Muslim girl to persuade you to take in refugees, simply remember that her colon-sack is jam-packed full of icky poo poo, just like her head.

Awww whittle antifa faggot is bum bothered

I would crack that nose and shatter it first swing, then I'd choke you to death.

omg, so rude
y u hurt me so?

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do.
I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its corpus. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

>333
PRAISE KEK

Sorry. Civilized people don't play nicely with Sharia.

IM NOT SCARED THE HIJAB ALREADY STRANGLES ME

In reality it'd probably be like a child hitting you out of the blue and then wearing a mildly uncomfortable turtle neck sweater. Yawn.

¿What pasta is this?

The Antipasta.

Kill Yourself You muslimloving transgender dildorider

theres actually some occult mystery surrounding miss liberty.

figured id hand out a couple pills on my way out

its sweden ofc

user my sides

go be a cuck or you're wifes son

Calm down You evil spirt, exterminatrix of heresies pray for us.

Welcome in Sweden no doubt.

*explodes*

NO STEAK
NO BEER
GET YOU LAZY ASS IN OVER HERE

>ALLAH JIHAD, DURKA DURKA

>Lady Liberty still stands

>lady liberty suddenly has a nigger's face

lol came here to post this

Boom

Sup Forums needs a 'don't feed the Swede' sign or something

Is that statue of liberty a nigger?

>Dr. Sup Forums
>This is ANTIFA.
>Congratulations! You've got a reaction from us. That's what you wanted, right?
Of course

>typical muslims views
Incompatible with the West. The liberal mindset is inherently self destructive.

welcome to pol human trash/shills. your efforts to post here are pathetic yet funny

Mother of God.

Welcome here? In Sweden? Great thanks please take them

Yes, send muslims............ if they are from indonesia which is 87% muslim but almost never has issues or starts shit.

Oh........ whats that? They don't have wahabists and even have a containment province for people who actually do want sharia? Huh, its almost as if Muslims can be civil and normal functioning people who just happen to follow an abrahamic religion like anyone else.

FUCK WAHABISTS. FUCK THE HOUSE OF SAUD.

Praise him. The cleansing is coming.

>110839333
Eat a bag of dicks, you self righteous loser.

>Swedenfag saying he has contacts in dark places that I wouldn't want to know about

I wish a nigga would

>those boobs
Deus vult fuck this! Bang the race traitor right out of her!

The "i'm smart enough to use my tablet" ruined it for me.

>loser
>Singular

>someone from sweden
>badass
Lol nice one

Thanks for the (You), Sven.

Wala ahmed du är dum

Spent school beating up on dorks like you and making them cry.

Great post, Achmed.

fixed

You haven't been raped enough, sweden? You dumb fucking whore, we should invade you and fuck you shit up, so you would remember how a real world works and get your priorities in correct order.

>I dropped out because I was too dumb for school
>I was beat as a child as a result
>Now I beat on others

SWEDEN YES! BUILD THAT KEK SKJUL

>Spent school beating
the cum out of dicks

you will soon have your nazis
and you will have made them with your own hands

>reflecting this hard
Get ready commie scum, because the left is going to keep losing, Trump was the beginning, Le Pen, Wilders, Petry and Akesson will make Europe great again

To be honest we should just genocide the swedes. They should pay for being white.

They're not refugees, they're invaders, Merkel as opened the door for anyone willing to escape poverty, under that assumption invite the whole world over because most of it is poor as shit compared to the west.

if you want to kill the west and modern civilization just import millions of below avarage IQ shitskins who will breed like vermin.

This is what lefties can't see because they don't use cognitive thinking, their reasoning and judgement is only based on emotion.

If Muslims had they're say so they would literally have the Statue of Liberty torn down for being a pagan figure.

what the actual flying fuck is that sign supposed to mean

>Sweden

Underrated

"refugees"

Lefties are suicidal. They want white people and cultures to die. They hate themselves.

President Trump says otherwise.

Go fuck yourself swed sandnigger

Why does the Liberty Statue have nigger lips?

hue

why is statue of liberty a nigger

You heard him folks, go to Sweden.
We are full anywhere else.

Don't let them in
We tried to help them and they repaid our trust with rape and theft.

They had a chance.
No more sympathy.

MMM ANTI VIOLENCE PROTESTS AMIRIGHT

>statue of liberty
>liberty
>let's use it to further our agenda of tax funded refugees
The reason why the political left is such as they are is because of their deep hatred for themselves and the envy that follows seeing others achieve what they themselves cannot. It leads to the creation of a political system designed to bring down those that are better, mainly through taxes and laws about permitted behaviour, going deeply against what could have been natural selection in the modern age.
These weak survive on what they have taken from others and go on to breed more weakness. This is why a pure democracy is not good, the herd animal gets too much power. Instead a system like what the U.S should have been with a constitution making basic rules is preferable.
Have you noticed that the political left always seeks to pedistalize and cherish sick people, handicapped, minorities, especially if they do something "good"? It is because they identify with the sickly and weak.

Not Sweden. Has been debunked. Stop spreading disinformation, Mr Ebin Digital Trickster.

Why is lady liberty hugging the sister, America is an enemy of Muslims, it is the great shaytan.

Why does Lady Liberty look black in this drawing?

Daily reminder:
Hide shill threads

Ignore shill posts

Do not reply to shill posters

>the megabait

Dont you have to take care of your wife's son?

>if digits this is a gore thread now

SALTY
A
L
T
Y

>You've messed with the wrong psychopath

>SWEDEN YES

This. Her facial expression indicates she just smelled something awful, too.

NO HATE!
NO FEAR!
KEKISTANIS WELCOME HERE!

Why everyone fall for this bait.....

because Sup Forums is full of retarded redditors