Is america the only country with rednecks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=2rDK4sQpXYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is the exact definition of a redneck?

We have a few similar types of underclass, such as the chav.

I think I prefer rednecks though, desu

Country bumpkin.

Every country has an underclass.

We have chavs, who are far worse and more annoying than rednecks imo.

>what are gopniks
>what are vatniks
come on goy, you ain't even tryin

There's actually subcultures in Scandinavia that imitate American rednecks.

Here is the jibaro.

My city is overrun with those scumbags.

Rednecks aren't necessarily underclass. Some have money and do dumb shit with it

Straya

You mean Swedish Sup Forumstards?
Yeah I've seen their posts, they are the worst.

S U O M I

So way better than chavs, got it.

>lives innawoods
>hates niggers
>wears camo
>shitty cars parked in yard

I think we found one, folks!

Afghanistan is the most redneck country on earth

We have them too. They're called Newfies

Rednecks are bro tier tho
Why the hate?

I love rednecks

Tolerant urban liberals

they're called Albertan oilmonkeys
and, much like the states, they're a bunch of braindead christcucks who fucked our economy so that they guy in charge can make a quick buck just because they vote based on their retarded social issues instead of the country's self interest

Hey CTR shills I see your multiple threads. You fool no one.

White trash = Chav
Rednecks are just southern rural people. Most are self sufficient and intelligent and want to be left alone.

Many countries don't have a native underclass. Also in others most people are low class.

Culchies are fucking niggers that lower our IQ scores by loads. They look like they have fucking potato genes.

bluenecks

uk is an entire island of rednecks
all those generations of breeding in the same gene pool

i bet they are red-pilled af

are they lone wolves who arm themselves?

Canada has a ton of rednecks. We've almost perfected it.

However, there are less rednecks then there are hicks, and hicks are something a bit different.

Where I live, there's a large group of people that live in rather remote areas that aren't serviced well. They were given the land about 150 years ago, and then abandoned by the government, who didn't even finish the promised colonization road.

Today they have signs all over their property stipulating an 'entry contract' and denying the authority of any government official.

They all own guns and are a bit wary, but once they warm up to you they're extremely friendly, and a nice blast from the past given the way they live.

We're talking wood stove heated homes in many cases, and well water.

Great Canadians. Many don't vote, but when they do they're conservative.

The classic "blame Alberta and the people who actually work" meme, damn really made me think, good work you east coast canadian retard

Enjoy those equalization payments, they will be gone soon

Fuck off citiot.

DAILY REMINDER THESE RETARDS VOTED FOR RATTO

Nah we have them here too. Plaid wearing, mudding, idiot hicks that drive around in their lifted trucks.

This is a very misleading generalization.

Therr are multiple sub cultures in the south, with rednecks are one of them.

Rednecks are hard working, potentially intelligent but uneducated people, with deep morals.

They love their southern culture more than anything but are actually very tolerant to people who assimilate to it.

A redneck actually loves negros who act white, while Hicks, southern trash, hillbillies, etc. Hate niggers no matter what.

>Redneck intellectuals

There*

Pikeys are basically European rednecks.

I live in the south too and theres another breed that I don't know what to call
You know the white guys who sag their pants talk like blacks and do meth?

>Tripfag intellectuals

Peckerwoods?
Skinheads?

Those are niggers, they just happen to be white.

southerner here and I can agree with that last part. Most southerners love black people, especially cooks, and just hate stupid niggers. They also hate white niggers too (Juggalos, wiggers, etc)

Refers to someone who does manual labor outside and therefore gets sunburned on their neck. The term was coined by jealous white collar cucks with no discernible skills.

Oi blud don't mess with the roadman m8.

Money by itself does not change your social class.
Look at lotto winners and sports stars for example.

Hell that was the entire point of the Beverly Hillbillies

This. Rednecks can be white trash as fuck, infact the most white trash people are rednecks, but the average redneck is a few steps above white trash and can easily be above most other people.

rural and suburban retards

I'm pretty sure Australians call their rednecks Bogans

youtube.com/shared?ci=2rDK4sQpXYc

called newfies here

I knew a black kid that would wear a confederate flag belt even. He wasn't being edgy or anything he just loved being in the south.

No, where i live there are alot of dumb rural retards. Achterhoek .-.

Better than being a slit eyed locust, Xian

>with rednecks BEING one of them.
Son of a whore, I hate typing with my phone.

Wiggers. White niggers is the term here.

Most southern whites and southern blacks have the exact same culture, this is why they get along so well. It's the ghetto hoodrats rednecks hate so much.

I hear that's a lot of Australia.

debatable

No

after society collapses it will be the golden age of the redneck because they know how to do fuckin everything. they'll be welding tanks together using farm equiptment JUST LIKE THEY DID TO SAVE EUROPE'S ASS IN WW2 while you yankee scum are crying about your lost office cuck jobs and restaurants because most of you fuckers cant think or cook for yourselves. VIVA LA REDNECK