Muslims ARE NOT your enemies

>If we flee war, you call us cowards.
>If we defend ourselves, you call us terrorists.
>If we flee war, they want us to drown.
>If we defend ourselves, they want us bombed.

For gods sake stop sucking (((their))) dick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=w5oLoW9jZJc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_languages
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't defend yourself by killing innocent people.

Tick tock. Tick tock. The Don is coming for you.

Stay in your own county and fight your own battles. I bet you support the FSA

Defense is not blowing up shit in other countries.

If you wouldn'T be so fucking ugly and brown most people wouldn't care actually.

Really did not make me think

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

I don't want shariah law. That is prettymuch the long and short of it.

That and you sick fucks go on rape rampages the moment your dick enters a foreign country.

Hey how about fleeing to other muslim countries instead of spreading your cancer to western countries?

>>If we defend ourselves, you call us terrorists.

Killing gays partying in a night club
Self defense
Pick one

Fuck off!

You people are just about as bad as Jehova with itnesses pushing your beliefs onto others...

Muslims are okay as long as they are educated and minority.

As soon as you let these uneducated savages in, you get in trouble because while Europeans are tolerant, you assholes are racist biggots who look at non Muslims as jews look at the goym!

Really activates my vocal cords.
DEUS VULT! AVE MARIA

>German flag
Kek. Fuck off snackbar.

According to official statistics (((refugees))) are coming from nearly 100 countries in Africa, Middle East and Asia. Only 3 have war. You are not fleeing war.

I don't give a fuck what you do at home. Stay there and defend yourself at your heart's fill. Coming to our countries and killing innocents is in no way related to defence at home.

According to official statistics (((refugees))) are coming from nearly 100 countries in Africa, Middle East and Asia. Only 3 have war. You are not fleeing war.

I don't give a fuck what you do at home. Stay there and defend yourself at your heart's fill. Coming to our countries and killing innocents is in no way related to defence at home.

>For gods sake stop sucking (((their))) dick

Jews don't want to behead me and make my kids slaves for rape and servitude. As bad as Jews are, you muslim fucks are worse. I can't wait for the day when total war on islam is announced.

>Muslims are okay as long as they are educated and minority.
They are never okay. Stop saying shit like this, because it builds up the narrative that they are okay as long as they "integrate".
A muslim stays a muslim, like a jew stays a jew, both are disgusting vermin, no matter their ethnicity/race.

>If you abandon your country, families and friends to radicals, you are a coward
>If you go to another country and kill innocent civilians, you are a terrorist
>If you invade another country by boat, you will be sunk and drown
>If you continue to harbor and support terrorists, you will be bombed

Eat shit.

>Muslims are okay as long as they are educated and minority.

So you are saying let them in, let them breed and once they have the numbers and kill your grandkids that'd be fine?

Muslims are never ok.

>Muslims are one
>Crusaders are one

What a load of crap!

fuck off slime

Muslims are a Jewish weapon

Turning liberals into a weapon against the right
Turning conservatives into a weapon against the left

Making America a (((weapon))) unto itself

fuck off, slime

fuck off, slime

Do whatever you want in the ME you POS and stop coming to the west.

fuck off mudslime

fuck off, mudslime

Sandniggers are garbage, jews are interbreeded sandniggers.

fuck off mudslime

Jude

fuck off. slime

>If we flee war
Then you shouldn't
>If we defend ourselves
what did germans, french or other europans did to you so that you have to defend yourself from them with assault rifles and trucks?
>they want us to drown
Then maybe you should go to the first safe country instead of moving through half the globe on shitty boats purely because of more generous gibsmedats.
>they want us bombed
wooo what a surprise for murdering our people

Whose dicks? You're literally no different from christians OR jews, just stuck a millenium in the past, you're just bunch of useful idiots as long as you worship Allah.

>defending slimes
typical german

> Having a problem with killing gays.

hi plebbit

islam is satanism.

Fuck off, Ali.

You stupid (((brainwashed))) faggit cuks

Listen to OP he's right.

THE ENEMY IS THE JEW

Wouldn't this woman be stoned as a whore for wearing that seductive eye make-up in a shia-controlled country?

Cant you just flee to muslim countries? problems solved all round.

>these 4 are the same democratic groups
That´s your problem, you guys still don´t get how western democracies work.
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

Cool. NOW STAY IN YOUR OWN SAND BLASTED SHITHOLES

we are not only calling you that, if you flee - you ARE cowards

if you "defend" yourselves by beheading civilians and burning people alive - you ARE terrorists

no one invited you here - fuck off

defend against what, being fucking normal human beings and having a normal fucking society ? - you should be bombed

tl;dr

fuck off and die

>you can only have one enemy at a time
>implying mudslimes and kikes shouldn't both be gassed
What's it like? Being this stupid?

You are welcome in France.

>Killing gays
they were faggots not gays
omar "poofs off roofs" mateen did nothing wrong

Muslims are just Jew-lite.

>BAWWW WHO DO FOREIGN NATIONS KEEP ON TRYING TO INSTILL A STABLE DEMOCRACY THAT WOULD EVENTUALLY BENEFIT AND REPRESENT EVERYONE!!!

That's literally what you faggots complain to the west about, the fact we tried and still try to help you shitheads.

So which part of your narrative does random truck massacres fit into? Europe underestimated the brown invaders, we will not make that mistake.

Shouldn´t have settled where our oil was located then.

Yea, run over my French people, help get Le Pen elected. I can't wait until a fucking woman shows the French how to stand up for themselves.

>1 post by this ID
fpbp, also underrated, also checked

And if you fly planes, we call you suicide bombers - oh wait.

>Jews don't want to behead me and make my kids slaves for rape and servitude.

You are right user they don´t. They want to enslave you and sacrifice your children.

>western democracies
they don't work at all to begin with.

>(((jews))) dont want to make my kids slaves

((((They))) want you to be slaves, just not in the traditional sense.

Fuck off Achmed. It is well documented what you goat fuckers do when you start to move in.

youtube.com/watch?v=w5oLoW9jZJc

If it wasn't already clear. We want you dead. So why come to our countries in spite of this? Conquest.

Stop the massive taqqiya
Stop living in a parallel society and conform to your new country's culture and habits.
Stop raising your kids as feral apes that can't behave.
>Start a world wide muslim against terrorism movement. Oh wait, that seems impossible because of pure apathy of the muslims.
>Start a business, get to school.

Oh, and another thing.

STOP THE MASSIVE LIE OF WE COME IN PEACE.

arab koranimals, your wild ride is over. trump is not obama.

Terrorist can't be Muslims. Would you call someone who's baptized and shoots up a school a christian terrorist?

In fairness, right now, commies are the problem. Always kill a traitor before an enemy jimbo

>Terrorist can't be Muslims.
Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims.

Based Israeli Jewbro. You tell 'em.

Let Trump only kill your Arab soldiers kike

I somewhat agree. The Muslim faith is antagonistic to our own, but I believe the extremism has been generated, for the most part, via Western countries taking part in their petty wars. And then we are surprised when they bring the fight to us. We are, at times, very hypocritical, just like the left.

you have to go back, mehmet

i don't speak terrorist so i can't decipher your image

Despising you does not mean we love (((them)))

I don't think Muslims are the enemies either other than the obvious violent sects. Religion itself has got to go one way or another.

Except that kind of stuff is taught against by Christ since he the example Christians are to follow

Mohamed was a warrior

>call every one else a terrorist, while muh 'country' does the most destabilizing in hurr man history. Muh Jewish tricks work still

you are misusing/overusing Sup Forums speak to the point i can't understand your sentence

> Edgy teen detected

Sure kike

t. Jew

Nice one Muhhamed.I chuckled

I don't think you understand. Defending yourselves is the right thing to do, but instead you join the attackers. This is why you're terrorists.

Think you got that backwards, Hershel.

Israelis are bro tier. They deserve more respect from all of us.

hehe mm

If they do not stay in their countries and start to invade ours they are our enemies.

Also, their Islam needs to be remade.

>>If we defend ourselves, you call us terrorists.
>Defend from whom?
>kek you bombers

>Faggot detected.

>If we defend ourselves, you call us terrorists

Shooting thousands of unarmed citizens in the streets isn't "self defense", Ahmed.

>Germany
Muslims

>their dick
You sure it's not "your dick"?

fuck islam and fuck jews

Do whatever the fuck you want in your own shitholes, like a give a fuck if you throw each other of buildings or whatever.

Just stay away from my country.

Agreed

I see a lot of chicks doing this now. Is this some subversive Sharia signal? Do these girls like the mudslime cock?

FINALLY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_languages

Fuck off kike

You are correct, most of the time you are not our enemy. You are a contamination in our societies. It does not matter what religion you believe in.

Sunnis are slaughtering each other, Shias and Christians en masse on (((their))) order. They need to unfuck their own shit first.

Stay salty, libcuck anti-semit.

>Shia, Iran? Controlled by kikes?

Arabs>Iranians