Brexit redpill

>Leave EU
>Gonna make Britain great again!
>6 months in ... vegetables shelfs in supermarkets look like something from the Communist block in the 1970s
>"There is a shortage in Spain due to weather ..."
>Major redpill ...

Challange to /pol ... find a picture like the above from elsewhere in Europe, where there is a shortage on vegetables.

>Hard mode: no Slav country or Greece.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-38851097
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yV1RoIHPcBM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_butter_crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice source on proof, faggot

Who gives a fuck about vegetables
They are going to get the poles out of their country and get some decent indian and paki doctors instead.

Are you serious?
We're literally facing the same problem here in Denmark..

How about this:
bbc.com/news/uk-38851097

>posts a picture from wenezuela
W E W L A D

You do realise it is down to bad wether in Spain ruining the crops right?

I don't know where poorfags like you are buying your groceries, but I can assure you that there is no problem with vegetable shortages in a proper danish supermarket.

So you are told ...

I work for Sainsburys stop sullying our reputation, its got nothing to do with Brexit, delete this thread and delete yourself from the Internet

Are you even able to read that yellow sign in the bottom right corner?

Luckily we have plenty of food to send to Dad. Just need to get those papers written up and you can start being as fat as we are!

Are you saying MSM and Spain are suddenly pro-Brexit?

This is true, you should see my local Netto, i haven't seen an iceberg in 3 months

>bbc.com/news/uk-38851097

Ice(((berg)) Doesn't matter. That shit has no nutritional value.

this is a load of bullshit. went to the supermarket today, shelves are all full.

>Some supermarkets are rationing the number of iceberg lettuce and broccoli customers can buy - blaming poor growing conditions in southern Europe for a shortage in UK stores.
Yes, this is directly caused by Brexit. Fucking moron OP.

Then why did the BBC broadcast news to the contrary?

bbc.com/news/uk-38851097

I'm heading to the supermarket now to prove this is fake news.

That's the redpill you are being served ... the challange in op was to produce a picture of the same shortage from elsewhere in Europe. Shouldn't be that hard if this is a general thing.

If i went down to Netto 100 meter from me, i could.

> poor growing conditions in southern Europe
What, did Brexit cause climate change? fuck off you fucking idiot.

Do it faggot ... and provide a timestamp.

They get paid to brainwash people sort of like CNN/CBC/BBC/TYT/etc,

Slavic countries are always super full with produce because of migrants. When I went to some of those countries there were watermelon stands everywhere and the supermarkets were full.

I hate the elitism from you boring scandicucks.

You are really beliving that, aren't you? That it is due to the climate in Spain? You are too easy to fool ...

It's literally the same thing here, Danebro. Nice troll, but I saw a shortage of lettuce in Copenhagen last week.

Picture is from the scottish islands when there was a storm so no ferries.

People there horde non-perishables so it's a non issue.

>Watermelons

I guess a nigger like you thought he was in paradise then.

Believe me, if Brexit was the cause the media here would dive on the opportunity to say: Look! See! This is why we need the EU and cultural enrichment.

Why do you spread fake news?

Also britcucks will need visas to enter Europe. And yes they have to pay ans wait for the visa

My fridge's vegetable tray says you're a massive faggot.

> Unlike the shitskins, they will need visas hahahaa

No we won't. Europe needs the UK more than the UK needs Europe.

Watermelon is a good fruit, along with oranges. Frozen watermelon is good, the juice is good, if you were a farmer, you have seeds and finds for pigs or something, ECT.
Just because niggers tend to eat it doesn't mean that Americans can't eat it too

GB is going to make deals with the US. Leaving the EU is not a problem. Also, if it turns out to be a problem, that would be GREAT for british farmers. You can farm all that shit in greenhouses.

Try grilling watermelon like a piece of salmon. It is fucking delicious.

Actually no. I know everyone in the Leave camp thing that, but reality will start to sink in at some point.

>Summer vegetables in February

>pic is of Sainsburys
>worst stock control
>urban stores stripped bare in between fills
>no reverse image search results so OP took it himself, perhaps recently, perhaps not
>implying this means anything

Go fuck yourself with a rotten fish

>find something like this in the EU
>exclude half the EU though, it'll make my asinine assumption look bad
>posts a pic from Kurdistan anyway

ohmy
ur mommy bought vegetables?
sooo cuteee :3
eat em all ur a big boy now

Well, they haven't left yet so how is this related to Brexit?

we already have plenty of decent indian and pakistani doctors (and lawyers, engineers, etc.)

haven't seen this anywhere firsthand.

In a supermarket now.
Check meta for timestamp

Checked those meta digits

A Danish refrigerator empty due to lack of federal funding and diminishing crop yield.

>elsewhere in Europe

You must be dumb as fuck.

Denmark are quite consistently the shittiest posters I've seen. I wonder what it is about the Danes that makes them so brazenly retarded.

Lol, i bought 10 mangos yesterday for €4.

>Half crates
That's not a supermarket

I'm a team leader on the produce department at a huge sainsburys, i know about this issue inside out, this thread is retarded

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yV1RoIHPcBM

Don't think I can't see this.

You retard, he is calling you out on your FAKE NEWS.

>works in sainsburys
>calls something else retarded

glass houses my friend

Yah obviously if you pay a premium then they can get veggies

Eat some sauerkraut you fucking pussies or some pickled turnip.

It's winter, there are no summer vegetables in winter.

Lettuce found.

That's stupid thinking. Do you know why people from some countries need visas? Because people from that country is likely to become illegal immigrants. They need to be able to track if they left the country again.

Who cares? If this is the price of FREEDOM so be it? The Anglo was able to survive heavy bombing from the Germans with no issue, we get on with our day as if nothing happened

Sweden leaks into Copenhagen.
Copenhagen leaks into the other education-cities
Stay out of CPH, Aalborg and Aarhus
And Skive

Sorry but we have plenty of farms here. Alot of the countryside is farmland. Hell a few years ago I lived in the middle of the city and there was a decent size farm round the corner.

But if OP were correct, the smaller grocer would have the same supply issue as the supermarket claimed. OP is clearly a faggot.

The BBC has broadcast non-stop anti-brexit propaganda since the results came in. If this had anything to do with Brexit, no matter how remote, they'd be letting us know about it with glee.

A fair amount of edgelords frequent this board.

Also not very enlightened people either.

So the great anglo famine begins

cannot wait to see all the starving anglo refugees come and and beg my aunt to work on her farm picking Antarctic cabbage and cleaning out the pigshit in the pig pen

gonna rub their "polak plumber" meme right in their inbred faces.

I shop at my local Co-Op and all that's affected are Peppers, lettuce, tomatoes and broccoli.

We're in this situation because we rely on foreign imports from the EU, their crops get fucked and we suffer.

Hey OP. Post more empty stores in UK

let's taste some brexitfag tears

it's really strange how mainstream media in the west has pretty much become how Pravda used to be in the soviet union. The place where you read the lie.

When Anglos get bombed

People are still buying iceberg lettuce?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You deserve to starve to death if you eat that.

When aryans get bombed

>I shop at my local Co-Op and all that's affected are Peppers, lettuce, tomatoes and broccoli.

Minor issue then ...

>We're in this situation because we rely on foreign imports from the EU, their crops get fucked and we suffer.

But how come no one else in Europe is suffering in the same way?

Careful you dont cut yourself on that tinfoil hat.

Fake news.

There is no shortage due to Brexit because no fucking deals have been renegotiated yet

Sage.

When Anglos get bombed

The picture is clearly a Tesco convience store.

Plus the supply problem is with Salads not the produce from that picture

My advice is read the newspapers, as much as i distrute the media, for once they're coverage of this issue is spot on

>implying that post Brexit
>they wont import food from elsewhere
>like, gee... the commonwealth

ironcially, the food may even be cheaper, as they dont pay Ghanaian farm laborers in Euros.

The news keeps talking about this, but I am literally back from both Tescos Extra and Lidls and the only thing there was a shortage of was carnations. Is this shit only happening in London or something?

When aryans get bombed

I literally just got home from the shops didn't see that they were out of any single item. Besides we can probably produce enough staple items of food to sustain ourselves once the immigrant floodgates close

I know this is a troll thread but the UK isn't out of the EU yet and still functions as part and parcel of the EU, so I don't get what your point is other than to point out the failures of concentrating all your production of one product in one place.

Also,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_butter_crisis

Yes, you can't import halal foods from Germany anymore

Get a load of this gaylord. Eating vegetables is for rabbits and fat women.

Come on Denmark get your shit together, brexit hasn't even started yet.
>Lrn2research noob

There was some trouble with iceberg salad, the crops fucked up or something. It was on news too

You're a lying retard what is bad Mediterranean weather causing the worst winter harvest for years. Fuck off lefty faggot

Brexit? No no ... it's due to basic inflation because the pound is in a more or less free fall. It will only get worse from now on.

Basic economics 101.

Inflation would cause a price increase, not a shortage. Stop huffing paint.

most brainwashed neo-libtards wont even get the red pill here.

empty shelves in non capitalistic countries exist because of embargos and not because of the economical system.

>Can't feed their citizens
>First world

pick one europe

I remember that. It wasn't really a crisis. Plenty of butter in the stores, they were just "afraid" that it wasn't enough, so some people went mad and bought way too much.

>brexit causing bad weather
maybe if enough gtfo of the EU we can end global warming

We can see the same thing at the small local store in my house once a week.

Most people don't work on the week end, so they put as much product as they can on the shelves, most people buy saturday and by the end of sunday, there is a lot of empty spaces in shelves. It always get filled the monday.

I wonder what food is for fat loser virgins who drown their sorrows and sense of being naturally worse than others by watching kids cartoons?

It's true. I work retail and cucumbers, lettuce, peppers etc are all affected

Retard

Why the fuck aren't you growing your food
like real countries

Okay...

Nigger, even we can't pay denbts, we have the freshest vegetables. THE FRESHEST.