What does Sup Forums think of this guy again?

What does Sup Forums think of this guy again?

useful for now

always be alert of jews

Faggot looser.

Trys to make bucks of the right.
Try to be the leader of pol.

Attention whore and a degenerate faggot who belongs in to a gas chamber.

Like hitler always did and wanted it.

Gib it the pink star.
Post pink stars on his twitter.

He's funny and says most of the shit i wanna tell liberals and SJWs, but I've heard bad things about him. It doesn't bother me that he's a kike and a fag, that being said. Can someone redpill me on him?

Hes the leader of the alt right!

Useful. Berkeley alone turned thousands away from the left. He's a good gateway speaker to more right wing views. His book sales shot up insanely

Normalizing homosexuality in the Republican party.

>coalburner
>kike
>faggot

People like to be edgy. Anyone could do it.

As long as he keeps baiting the left into showing their true colors, he's A-ogay in my books.

hi milo, are you gonna post your feminine penis yet

>faggotopolis
didn't know he was a jew

/ourfag

Now fuckoff

DELET

It takes years to build up an audience and credibility

>Milo Jano Pualos

I like him since the berkley shit

in all seriousness pretty much this, despite being a kike hes pretty smart

He is literally monetizing content of Sup Forums.
Money greedy bastard. Probably jewish at this point

The Republican party is shit though, bunch of old coal and oil niggers looking after their own interests. Tge real redpill is not supporting the Republicans.

> His mere presence causes lefties to flip their shit and go on a riot.

He's all aces in my books.

he triggers liberals and sjws to the point of causing riots and epic freakouts (see triggly puff)

Hes very entertaining and never talks about Sup Forums or trys to be leader of the alt right like everybody claims

His existence relies on controversy, and it's funny to watch the controversy.

Acolyte of Bannon

the perfect metaphorical spear to pierce the heart of the Left.

I don't think he calls himself that, being a faggot and a jew and all

Fpbp, He purple pills the normies.

Just riding the wave to make money, journalism career, book.

He's a soulless goblin who doesn't in reality care about the fate of western europe or murrica. Remember he was just a young jewish Brit working for the BBC before the whole gay alt right maga trump supporting phase.

Look at him in old photos from his 20's, he's like the fucking stunt double of Ed Miliband.

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend
Just because he destroys feminists doesn't change the fact that he's a fag Jew.

He is virtually bulletproof to liberal invalidation a la 'you're a fucking straight white male'

Verdict: useful until he tries to divide us/shill for blacks.

Sup Forums doesn't like him because they are contrarian fags who can never be in favour of anything because being for something isn't edgy enough. I think Milo is awesome.

/notallgays/

Fags should die

>Implying the republicans and right don't do that themselves by being literal gays who are that far in the closet that they try to invoke anti-gay legislation

Milo is essentially a pretty basic conservative libertarian.
He's a bit of a degenerate with the drugs and the interracial sodomy. Funny thing is, it's the fact that he is part Jew which makes him an anti muslim.

So, don't expect too much, point at lefties and muslims and watch the carnage.

edgy retard

He cares enough. He actually got triggered by gamergate of all things. That's what got him started on this whole ride

>Let me pander to my demographic and bait my foes
Congrats if you can actually be bothered there's the formula

A white-washed and blonde-bleached greek.

He also gets fucked by niggers.

To be honest how can you live your life with the view "haha this makes ppl i dont like MAD, lmao i better support him bcoz i dnt actually care about the outcome just here for LULZ"

In political terms, Milo is amazing. He destroys every feminazi/sjw cuck he comes across. Not only that, but he's fucking hilarious too.

However, I can't say I respect him as a person. He's an extremely hypocritical 'Catholic'. A gay Catholic is an oxymoron itself. Also, he's kind of an attention whore and brags about sucking nigger dick all the time. It's obnoxious in my opinion.

He has suckessfully weaponized autism.

He gets a pass. For now....

>milo was actually a tranny all along
hello M night Shamalan

I wonder if he uses make up to hide his brown greek shit skin.

this 100% correct

Milo is in for the $$$. Being (((((alt right))))))) trigggers lefties and gets popularity from the simpe minded rightwing side...

Watch him change """""his views""""" when the Trump bubble is over and people don't care about the alt right hype anymore

edgy attention whoring coalburning faggot who cons redditfags and altrightfags into paying him gobs of money. Speaking of conning people for money he's a kike.

AIDS riddled faggots will be the first culled after the jews and niggers. For now they are just useful idiots.

>God hates fags
>Fags doom nations

Take it or leave it.

Just another subversive Jew who will try to pervert and twist anything he is a part of towards degeneracy and perverted self-interest.

Decent for redpilling normies for now, I guess.

In a war against the left, Milo is basically a B2 bomber dropping huge triggers on the SJWs. He is a faggot and basically sucks black dick for fun, so it's almost impossible for the left to touch him.
Though honestly, I think he will get murdered sooner or later. Someone at antifa or BLM or just some leftist lone-cuck will shot him, and make him a martyr of the right.

Of course he got triggered by gamergate his whole persona is about being popular with the young right wing and conservatives he's gonna stick to the political issues they care about like a fly to shit

Good at making idiots riot

Stop speaking my language, monkey

HE IS BANNON'S MOST EFFECTIVE TOOL IN THE CULTURE WAR.

I don't care if he is in it for the money or not. I care about what he can achieve.

Enemy of my enemy

stormfags need to get used to it

No he isn't. Fags doom nations. Fags will not only bring down the left. The right will come down too. I mean if you hate Americanism and want barbarian medievalism, keep it up you sack of shit.

It's that feel when he's the promised prophet, but turns out to be everything else. It's a showbiz. He triggers people, but he isn't by any means of stretch of imagination a white supremacist, nationalist or racist, but that's exactly what they call him.

Hes a attention whoring faggot

He makes the left destroy themselves like in Berkeley a few days ago so hes ok....for now.

You fucking idiot. He plays an invaluable role in drawing leftist ire and rage for all the world to see via the media.

Bannon *put* Milo in his role as face of Breitbart for a fucking reason.

You doubt or take issue with this? Then take issue with Bannon and Trump.

Shut the fuck up, leaf. Go back to your "mercy cucku" and don't forget to lub your ass for the muslim immigrants.

I like how he pisses people off just by existing.

Like Bannon, or Trump. Just beautiful.

Smart, witty, articulate, charismatic. What's not to like. Can't wait until he gets his own show.

attention whore but cool

>credibility
Nigger, this faggot has none of this

Lets be real now, the only think that Milo actually is or represents is anti-political correctness, but it's funny since being gay and interracial is politically correct too. What's Milo's opinion on illegals?

a kike faggot , who is actually worse than feminists

He's an intellectual coward who hides behind "trolling" when people call out his bullshit. He has a free pass to be a racist sexist fuck because he claims to be Jewish and let's black guys fuck him. All of his interviews involve him using the same five sound bytes, and he manages to stay relevant by fudging the facts so confidently that his fans don't check.

You faggots are pulling the Samson Option by trying to push the Milo meme. Fags doom entire nations.

Well if you believe that BLAME BANNON. And Trump by extension.

Milo would not be where he is nor as prominent as he is WITHOUT Bannon's express approval.

I'm not here to blame, I'm here to tell you autistic retards to open your eyes and stop talking about this sodomite for the sake of your own nation.

>Gay jew
>Rallying white supremacists
We live in bizarro world

Had no idea the westborobaptist had maple syrup members

He takes homosexuality into such extremes he will piss off the left and show their true nature.

Why? Again my point is is that unless you HONESTLY believe Bannon himself (and by extension Trump) is a Jewish subversive plant, you are worrying way too much.

Milo is the hero we need at this time. Either that, or he is a Jewish plant put in by fellow plants Bannon and Trump for the Jew overlords.

Dismissing the messenger won't help you.

Doubt he's a plant. I think it's more likely that he's a low-IQ assblasted cuck who's made at liberals and wants to destroy them at all costs, even if that means bringing down the rest of the country. I think this is very stupid. You need to fight satanic lies with truth, not more sodomy.

He's a Jewish queer and likes nigger cock. But he speaks well and hates feminists. I kind of like him as he's a cheeky lad. And doesn't give a fuck.

Completely agree,his act is one of the best ways for normies to side with us.he is a gpfag and a degenerate and shit,mlk was also a fucking degenerate yet made an invaluable advance towards his cause.
If you have some better way to attack normies that ain't compatible with his then please do so,but i think he helps our cause waaaay more than he hurts our cause,people don't go full 1488 the un programing takes its time and it's steps milo is as good of a step as any.
You have literally millions of leftist degenerates to fuck with...act against them not against one of the best gate ways plus...he is fucking trying to retake the university,that's the sancta sanctum of Marxist shit.
He is an ego maniac but i haven't seen any of you fags going to a university and starting debates, getting top he youth on our side even if he just says stupid memes again and again he as a fag is doing more than half the most dedicated fags in this Norman tapestry weaving forum

What cause? Destroying western civilization. Trueeeeeee

Normalizing gays into the republican party.

I like Milo, he's right on the money on Leftist ideals, Feminism, and SJWs being complete bullshit. The fact that he's a white/british/greek/jewish/faggot that takes black dick makes him bullet proof to the left's name calling and they can't fucking handle it.
I also think he's pretty funny, I'd party with him as long as he doesn't pull a Bill Cosby and put something in my drink lol.

But what's even sweeter about it is that the left's attempt to silence him, when he was only going to speak to only a hundred or so people, has completely backfired and created a total streisand effect and got him a 15 minute interview on the number 2 show on tv, had his name mentioned by every other MSM channel, and now his upcoming book, which already was a bestseller in preorders, has skyrocketed in preorders to the number one spot with a +13,000% increase in sales and the book isn't even out for another month.
He's been propelled into the mainstream, and his book is going to red pill a LOT more people then it would of if these idiots just let him speak without complaint, and now he'll probably become a spearhead against the SJW movement in the near future.

So honestly, you guys need to get over him being a gay jew that takes black cock. I don't agree with his lifestyle, but I like his message and how he's a lightning rod for the Left's hate. The man is fucking kryptonite to these SJW freaks and is about to become a lot more influential in the debate against them. So take him for what he's worth and don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

He's alright. I have no problem with jews or fags, but I do have a problem with people who pretend they don't have a problem with jews and fags when in reality they do.

It's pretty euphoric feeling when you see the leftist SJWs show their true colors by being homophobic and anti-semitic. It just proves that all their raving about diversity and tolerance is just horseshit they themselves don't believe in. Whenever they call me racist for some arbitrary reason, I just know they are projecting their own racism on me.

Attention whore. Whenever criticized he yell "I'm gay! I'm gay"

Thats too simplistic friend. Milo isnt there because he has some personal vendetta. Like I said, Bannon put him there for the purposes of being an "agent provocateur". Bannon enabled this man and his speeches for the purposes of garnering support for the right.

Look, Bannon is /ourguy/ in his stated beliefs. How can you claim to see Milo as dangerous and subversive to this nation when Bannon somehow cant?

Because Bannon purposefully put Milo where he is doing the things he is currently doing.

Fags doom nations.

You guys must've never heard the story of Sodom & Gomorrah

He's a faggot kike. Don't believe anything he fucking says. He has no good interests for white people.

The leaf is right.

Also, the j00s have a pretty good nation-destroying record as well.

He's not even Jewish, he's a fucking Catholic who's ETHNICALLY Jewish.

There are millions of fags aginst us,spreading degeneracy every day,there areally millions of non fags normalicing degeneracy,and they actively hurt a our cause,he might hurt the pureness of the cause...but this is like trs...Just wait until you're in power to be picky on who you side with,even fucking hitler had a faggot beside him because he was useful for fucks sake,you have to learn pragmatism, that's how people win,by being pragmatic,the retarded ing fighting is reserved for the leftist to be left powerless

>catholic
hes a jew
and you CAN be religious and a faggot

Oh fuck off. Tell that to the Spartans and Romans.

Annoying character
A caricature

The shpiel I made was about Bannon, not Milo. Bannon is no one's guy. Things will only start going uphill when they stop engaging in a culture war, where both sides are hated by God, and focus on economics and shit. I dont think they should be afraid of immediately crashing the fake petrodollar, ending all forms of welfare, and deporting a shitload of people. The culture war is an impossible battle. God will end up dooming both sides. Just spread the truth that God is controlling us, even when we sin, and for that reason we should fear him and repent, lest he send us straight to hell.

Are you new here?

It's the genetics that count, not religion. You can't deconvert from your subversive nature.

When's he buying Sup Forums?

He is a Jew, he is Jewish.

He is both an Anglo, Greek, gay, Christian and jew.
Oddly, is quite a nice guy really. Dislike only his view against abortion, but otherwise on spot guy.

Don't forget, he did point out if he could stop being gay he would stop. He said how gays should marry and have kids, how lesbians ain't real etc

Besides, gays are okay, let us not forget famous fags like Alexander the Great, Hadrian and Traian, Frederick the Great, Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Turning,...

He says what we all want to say with well timed statistics laced with humor and has enabled many white males to not feel afraid of the wrath of the left and stand up for what the young believe in without caring about being called a racist anymore

That being said just because he opened the door or widened it rather does not mean he's the messiya of the white maleness democratic but until he's proved wrong I won't stop supporting him making the left look foolish

Annoying, but he annoys the left way more than me so it is still kind of entertaining.

The political right should just make sure they don't keep him around once they have won

I thought Milo was on the right not the left

It's only bizarro if you think his intentions are pure lmfao

Honestly he just highlights the weaknesses of Sup Forums

Someone summed it up well.

From a pure normie stand point he's just in it for the money, it's profitable and he's a whore.

from a jew conspiracy stand point, he's destroying the movement from the inside out. His media attention and what he says (means nothing) is a catalyst for him to infiltrate the movement and introduce new ideas by what he actually is (means everything). Check mate, tolerance is already introduced and is subverting.

From a Sup Forums standpoint. He's just /ourguy/ don't care why I mean I guess maybe he was triggered by games? Cause he plays a lot of games right? I'm sure right? right guys?

lmfao yall been had.