WORLD WAR III

What's the probability of this madman using the nukes in the next 4 years (inb4 8)?

Realistically speaking, pretty slim.

Don't forget that he might or might not care so much about his country or those of others, but he does have a lot of personal interests at stake. He's a businessman, his business comes first. Nuclear war would destroy his business.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

~Einstein

Really makes ya think

because it's relevant, you guys should check out the latest Hardcore History episode from Dan Carlin. all about the nuclear age. really awesome.

tactical nuclear weapons could very easily be used in syria.
especially if trump and putin both agree on it.

give me the quick rundown on nukes

like 3%

0%

this is possible, but they probably wont resort to it unless they really need to demoralize isis

Slim to fucking none.

i like this, you can tell ISIS is shitting in their pants now that Trump is president, he'll nuke them if they try another big move.

(((Einstein)))

Ishiggy

*12 years

they don't exist.
hiroshima and nagasaki was just the only two times the bogdanoffs got mad.

I don't know but It's prob higher than it should be. The dickhead is already warmongering against the Iranian dickhead Mullahs.

Id say it's lower! but even 0.1% is too high.

Not gonna lie, former Nuclear supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching codes crash and Trump. But in all seriousness we can't let this burn get the man codes!

he should use nukes to turn the border with Mexico into one big radioactive trench

This

Name one country Trump has threatened war with

Did you learn that today at school, user?

He will nuke Mexico, and annex the country in a quick sweep. Just to make the wall smaller