Explain leftists. Are they willfully ignorant or just dumb?

>WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
>WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
>WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gyOz4NSRh9g
youtube.com/watch?v=3rS6mZUo3fg
youtu.be/SLWgV8trxKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IxJA8o98sOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>WE WANT MORE MU-

>WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
>WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
>WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
>WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!

>WE WANT MORE MUS-

they lack intellectual capacity and are also brainswahed, medicated, spoiled and indoctrinated.
Leftist are literally just millionaires that are throwing tantrums for reasons they dont understand

>WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
>WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
>WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
>WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
>WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!

>WE WANT MORE MUSLI-

Because modern "science" tells us that there is no such thing as racial differences, so leftists believe they have the intellectual stance by wanting more immigrants of any kind.

Of course because modern scientists are more or less banned from looking at racial differences, the leftists really don't have science on their side at all, but media-approved, institution-approved ignorance.

America was a land of white immigrants, until 1965

so tolerate
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216

the idea is that everyone else already shits on muslims so the left, being the contrarian pricks they are, ssupport mulsims and protest islamophobia

it's dumb but that's the reason why

I have tried to reason with liberals before on their love of Islamic immigrants, here are their basic tenets of belief from what I've gathered

>#NotAllMuslims want sharia, are radical etc. some just want to live a good life in the US
>Oh, a poll that says 80% of Muslims from x country want sharia law? That's a skewed survey, besides they drop their political aspirations once they get to the US! (No joke people actually believe this)
>What about terrorism? Terrorist attacks are so rare, they're basically the equivalent of lightning strikes, you can't do anything about them, we have to just live with them
>Besides Christians are terrorists too, remember the KKK? Neo nazi groups are more of a threat than Muslims.
>Mass rapes in Germany and Sweden? Immigrants not integrating? Well that's because of the racist population there! Stop reading right wing propaganda, racist! Germany and Sweden have no rape problem.

Honestly only thing that guides them is emotion. It feels good to them to be able to stand up to the bad guys (right wingers in this case) so they can act out their Star Wars fantasies.

modern science shows racial differences exist heavily. Modern medicine treats races differently. They are simply lied to by the media.

We need to tear that fucking statue down.

TOO many fucking ignorant people think that jewish poem amounts to government policy.

They believe they can use them to implement communism

Why would that many men just sit there and let themselves be shot? They pretty much walked there without much resistance. If they all rushed one guy they could get at least one gun. Or, run in separate directions. Those fucks can't shoot for shit unless it's point blank.

I'll be damned if I'd ever just submit like that.

Yeah but they always say some bullshit like "yeah humans have different bone structures and different physiology and are susceptible to different diseases, but our brains are exactly the same for all humans"

>Muh muslim ban

Actually its several countries that have muslims. There are plenty others that are mostly muslim that are not affected by the ban.

>b-but drump racist. muh muslim ban.

Leftist retards fail to read the fine print and view the whole picture.

I was a leftist and willfully ignorant. My intelligence was threatening to people and kept me from making friends, so I pretended to be dumb and got a lot of friends. It was truly the best time of my life. And I was loved by many. But eventually I had to come out of the dreamworld. I lost all my friends and all recognition of who I've become. I yearn for those liberal days that I abandoned, but unfortunately I can never go back. I can never go back to the days before Sup Forums, the crossing into the point of no return.

so that chick shanked three people in jail right?

my prison tattoo knowledge is rusty

They don't care about their identity or culture (because they really don't have none) only about the identity or culture of others.

sometimes when i visit LA I get jealous because the liberal hippies seem so free and happy

Well, like religion, the modern left (ranging from communists to liberals) had become gnostic, believing their own position is objectively true while dissenting opinions are objectively false. To question the self evident truth of equality, antinationalism, and wealth distribution is to be a heretic, either you are evil, stupid, or uninformed.

That's why the left stopped caring about freedom of speech, to them the debate is over and they have won. To them the right wing should be treated like creationists or flat earthers, and not tolerated as they are so obviously wrong. Their task is to simply preach to everyone the obvious truth of their position, after which everyone will be a leftist. They are the self-anointed.

How do you faggots counter the argument:

"It's okay to tread on nazis rights as they would tread on others right if they got into power"

That's one I've been dealing with lately (the anti trump shit is down here now)

>Honestly only thing that guides them is emotion. It feels good to them to be able to stand up to the bad guys (right wingers in this case) so they can act out their Star Wars fantasies.

Put this on my headstone.

BULLSHIT!

THE MAJORITY OF WHITES WERE BORN HERE EVERY FUCKING YEAR EXCEPT FOR THE FIRST>

FUck you

ISIS is doing the world a favour.

Mass open-door migration stopped being acceptable in 1954. Pools closed, fuck off we're full.

wanting to take in Jihadis will be the downfall of the Western World and we will all be living in 3rd World if they are allowed to get away with this multi culture open border crap. I wont live under Sharia law. Sharia law is the future unless Trump Marian Le Pen and some German who gets power from Merkal. stops this invasion.

Why does her trailer have a door? racist! SAD!

"It's okay to tread on nazis rights as they would tread on others right if they got into power. That's why you should elect us. btw fuck men fuck whitey fuck straight people kill whitey ooga booga"

nazis dont tread on human beings

Send them to Saudi Arabia where they will be banned from driving . Killed for being gay. Told to walk behind a man and that they are worth only half what a man is. Stoned to death for adultery and get 25 lashes as punishment if they are raped. Let them live under Sharia law or be raped over there.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gyOz4NSRh9g

Open borders is a completely insane idea and should be suppressed wherever possible.

The people you see who are woefully ignorant or just follow trends are actually dead. They died and are simply unliving. There are two people in this world. People who want to control these dead and those who wish to awaken the dead. There are very few people actually alive on this plane.

"Let Them In!"
Le dark and appropriate song
Nirvana - Rape Me
youtube.com/watch?v=3rS6mZUo3fg

Logically this applies doubly to leftists as leftists have objectively killed far more people and caused more global chaos than the Nazis ever did.

>import 1 gorillion mudslimes
>throw them to deadend leftard cities like Los angeles, san antonio, jew york, dallas,etc.
>????
>PROFIT

You either get a leftard city destroyed or a red city.

Yoiu need to enforce borders to keep them inside such counties,though

you would think these people would become emotional at the sight of watching their brothers and sisters be raped and murdered for their skin color

one brown person dies and its foul play

a thousand women get raped in cologne and its their fault

thats why i value what i value. because no one else does

Hillary Clinton wanted open borders youtu.be/SLWgV8trxKQ

it's purely partisan and not because reason. if trump would say "bring all muslims" the same cucks would demonstrate for closed borders.

both

as a faggot, the lgbt community pisses me off so much it's unbearable. they are reversed in their ways of thought that any fag that tries to express a different opinion on the muslim matter they are instantly ostracized and are seemingly blocked when others try and state the fact that homosexuality is forbidden in the islamic world. it really pains me to be a fag these days.

plus the last part looks fake
>there's no blood in the water
>you never see splatter
>the guy doesn't seem to have a lot of experience with a gun (looks like a faggot even)
so much blood on the floor yet they never drop any from those we see

>checked
thanks for the lesson, satan. I'll remember it

They're just normies doing normie things.

They think they're better than everyone else and doesn't want to listen to differing opinions.

I have some proper commies back home and I would get into arguments with them over punching Spencer. The more points I would make the more retarded they would get to the point they just start shouting jargon and misrepresenting my arguments. In the end of things I think it's alright. If they go out and punch more people, more people will see their true colours. They delegitimise themselves. They are on the downward spiral. Otherwise : The Great Evil Soros is nudging them into terrorising opposition.

Explain Trumpcucks. Are they willfully ignorant or just dumb?

>LIE TO MY FACE
LIE TO MY FACE
>OH YEAH DADDY GIVE ME YOUR DICK
OH YEAH DADDY GIVE ME YOUR DICK
>I LOVE SITTING ON PUTINS COCK
I LOVE SITTING ON PUTINS COCK
>I WORSHIP DONALD TRUMP
I WORSHIP DONALD TRUMP

PROTIP: There is nothing more pathetic than an adult worshiping at the feet of another man. That is the literal definition of cuckoldry.

Put yourselves in ISIS shoes. Think they want Muslims coming to the West? Think they want their women mixing with white men? Think they want their men being indoctrinated into becoming US soldiers? This is a victory for the right. The right needs a clear non-white enemy that world sees as evil. ISIS gives us that.

as this user says Also, ask them if they want to be in a society in which it is ok to kill someone just because a group of people pointed to their direction and yelled "nazi!" to them.

>yearning to be free

i wonder if they know muslims don't want a free society

Same happened to me. Since I realized what is happening in this world I lost most of my social life. I still have a few friends though. Sometimes I wish it never happened, to be honest, I had a lot of fun in my lefty days, and I didn't notice how resentful people (and probably I) were/are towards those who think differently. Sometimes I feel really sad

From experience I can tell you that most leftists are in it for the cool points, they consider themselves rebels kek. Most leftists don't read books or research the things they say they are, they nit pick history to suit their needs while ignoring all the other bad shit. I mean I should know, I got into a college leftist group while trying to score some pussy (never got that pussy) and heard shit like

>communists have never killed anyone
>they value the people
>gays are safe
>there are still religious people in communist countries
>datunity.jpg
>everyone is equal

This shit gets repeated over and over and over and over again in leftist circles, any thing that gets thrown into that echo chamber makes them explode, sometimes even violently as they can't handle historical facts that don't suit their narrative.

I used to hear the gays openly despising muslims on a regular basis up until a few years ago, now they openly defend them. What happened? How?

Leftists identify with whoever the percieve as being in some way 'oppressed', 'weak' or who have an inferior place in society. They identify with these people because they themselves have feelings of inferiority in the broadest sense of the term.
Leftists can also be of the 'oversocialsed' type. They are instructed how to act, think and feel to such an extent that changing there ways presents a significant challenge to them.
Pic related, based ted who perfectly summed up leftist psychology.

Yurope has a .008% immigrant population

you have been cuckolded into a false ideology of fear

>.008% of the population commits 70% of the crime

6.3% born outside EU, another 10% are shitskins born in EU

If you count Eastern Europe, maybe. With that statement I doubt you've ever been to Western Europe.

While I agree with you entirely, I also know that optics are more important than ideas to the vast majority of the population. Tearing down the statue of "oy vey, you better let them in or it's anuddah shoah!" would not make us look good, unfortunately.

They're certainly not idiots.

I think the women are just a little brainwashed or wish for survival of the fittest and best genes to survive. And men just want pussy by agreeing with them or they want to watch the world burn.

Democracy is a tragedy.

You can't reason with them. They're literal children. I have tried. I fucking dispise Islam. But they keep going with muh "religion of peace xD" they're deluded and retarded.

i dont know why always they focus on muslims

>France is 10%+ Muslim
>Europe must take more immigrants!
>that basically means they're going to be heading to England Germany or France and nowhere else
j e w i s h right here

because they want to beraped and muslims are the most likely to

The right started hating them.

That's it, they are completely oposed to anything they believe.

Because the idea of inviting in a fresh batch of cock to culturally enrich them turns them on. The more abusive they are, the better. Gays are fucked in the head.

This is how liberals and anti-racists argue when they meet two muslims who want to stop muslim immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=IxJA8o98sOc

If you had said that to me 4 years ago I would have called you a moron yet here we are.

Mandatory reading for Sup Forums, it would clear up a lot of confusion about the subject, which is important.

The Left will 'create' moral problems that they can 'solve' because that returns to them their sense of self-worth. But because they know deep inside that it's all a fake, the bad feelings always return and then arises the need to repeat the process.

Shame Ted could not find another way to make his message known to the world.

I think I would have said the same thing 4 years ago too. Modern radical leftism and pro Islam arrived in America a little later than Europe.

>Shame Ted could not find another way to make his message known to the world.

except that's only part of his message and more important than that is his message against technology and his praise of a primitivist society on a psychological basis that is misguided as fu

>4:43

>Don't say harassed
>Don't say harassed

They are just mentally unstable

We've had same of that kind of guys in the media except it wasn't any social experiement. They're Muslims who arrived in 1990's who somewhat integrated and they despise the new immigrants and view them as threat to their standard of living and peace.

It's so bizarre thinking a Muslim immigrant who may have lived in your country longer than you have lived at all shares your exact same values on immigration.

I did not have his primitivism in mind when I wrote that, I never really took that seriously, so I only remembered now reading your post. But I think his analysis of leftism stands well enough on its own, I am not convinced that modern tech is as much responsible for it as he claims.

They are victims of ideology and propaganda. Its that simple. Some of them aee dumb, most have been tricked.

Conservatives believe in hierarchy.

> Be ugly feminist
> Sad no one wants to fuck you
> Has great idea to get dick
> those sandniggers will fuck anything
>BRING IN ALL THE MUSLIMS

>It feels good to them to be able to stand up to the bad guys
So they choose their own people as the bad guys instead of the Islamic hordes that bring rape and terrorism. They have truly lost it.

They are brainwashed and manipulated by propaganda.

If they want more of Islam then we should create a movement with a xenophobic warrior ideology hell bent on conquering the world in which attempt to leave is punishable by death and where we can whip women who don't dress appropriately. I mean there's a point at which leftists have to learn what it is that they are supporting.

Programmed by propaganda from teachers to the mass media. They are weak-minded and believe everything they are told and barely question anything.

They have made that propaganda into a part of their own identity, clinging to it despite all evidence showing its glaring evil. I donĀ“t think that is possible to victimize everyone like that, at least not without them being willing victims, to a certain extent. Ofcourse they are lured in by the desire to do good. And once they are far enough in and it has become a part of them there is no turning back easily, so they scream even louder, knowing well that they are in the wrong. And then they will trick others as well.

Leftism is a mental illness OP. A psychosis

holy shit

I try to look at this in very simple perspective I think that's how most people think about things.

I imagine these people look at politics as social signaling as important to image craft and presentation as clothing styles, brands, pop culture symbolism.

One millennial may love Harry Potter, Tay Tay, Etsy and Bernie but she can make it look good in mixed company and groove with Breaking Bad, Vince Staples, Forever 21 and Hillary.

But she cannot be expected to feign interest in Western Civ lectures on Youtube,

They don't look at the issues and parse them analytically, then assail their assumptions. They propose familiar policy for familiar complexes and reference authority whenever they encounter novelty. There is no reasoning with them.

You basically told them there is no more Tay Tay or Vince. It's all just Wagner form here and that freaks them out because they cannot comprehend any of it let alone pretend to get it.

I imagine they experience a form of nihilism similar to what early red pilling feels like. They simply don't have the courage, intellect or virtue required to find new purpose after you've completely lost yours.

If they don't find purchase in reality they'll all become dangerous and self-destructive.

I strongly believe that they are animated by a passion for pacifism and some sort of mental structure whereby they envision of world of generic humanity in which no differences between human groups and way of life exist, in which the goal of all is harmonious with that of everyone else, and that the west is the precise point at which this ideal is supposed to be realized. It's a worldview in which the root of all evil is situated in the west and in themselves, and in which a pseudo-cataclysmic event, the abolition of the white race, will finally remove oppression on earth.

It sounds fucking stupid when spelled out but at this point I can't explain them any other way. It also becomes more plausible once you realize that humanism, Marxism, and Fukuyama's "End of History" are all variation on this single theme. You then also find it in Sam Harris when he endlessly pontificate about our upcoming "global civilization". It's a modern myth well worth analyzing.

Their beliefs aren't constrained by cold realities like finances & statistics.

Boston bombing

But by all means, bring in more Muslims.

>I imagine they experience a form of nihilism similar to what early red pilling feels like. They simply don't have the courage, intellect or virtue required to find new purpose after you've completely lost yours.

Yeah, I have similar thoughts on the situation. I have noticed many right-leaning people tend to be misanthropic or cynical in nature which is kind of a natural destination once you understand how the world actually works.

fucking /thread

> hold up sign
> have to hide behind police
> have to desperately explain that they DONT believe what the signs say
> have to desperately insist they ARE "moo-slimz"
> were gonna get mobbed by "courageous freedom fighters" for saying something the left doesnt like, even in jest

britain yes...

fuck you twats

youre all worthless.

Leftists aren't 1 monolithic group. Let me break it down, painted with a large brush:
1) Kikes, who actively work to dismantle white civilization and extinguish the white race. This is something that's genetically innate to the eternal jew.
2) Shitskins, who are used as a blunt weapon against white people. Using them for demographic replacement, as well as filling their low-IQ heads with bullshit about how evil whitey is.
3) Cuckold white people. Similar to the shitskins in that they too have bought into the jew's propaganda bullshit and are so riddled with guilt over the alleged sins of the father that they willingly aid in the destruction of their own race. Like some pathologized form of original sin and penance.

Finance is not something unto which psychological disposition can be easily projected, unless it is of a demonic character. To the non initiated, finance, money, interests, are mysterious and more likely than not malevolent entity, since they seem to incomprehensibly generate wealth out of thin air, without any real work being done, which offend our ordinary sense of ethic and our tribal and traditional conception of what is justly earned. Hence it is mostly hatred which can be summoned up against high finance, but no dreams can be projected unto it. (And even as I say this, I'm not entirely sure that there weren't people who saw in finance and market the way through which humanity would be united in some kind of naturally harmonious global order free of national, religious and racial allegiances. If I'm not mistaken the like of Milton Friedman believed this to be the path forward, and partly with him Fukuyama.)

All of these dreams of borderline mythical merger of mankind into some model or another of generic humanity freed from any sort of particularism, tradition, culture, religion and race I call Uroboric in character. The Uroboros is old mythical motif of primitive undifferentiation, represented by the serpent or the dragon eating its own tail.

>when atheist/Jewish leftists use Bible scripture they dont believe in to scold Conservatives

May I acquire a precipitous perambulation south of this particular male individual?