You will never have such based team building events as in russia

You will never have such based team building events as in russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1AbV8WJD90M
twitter.com/dannyyonce/status/707337840703741952
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stetson
youtube.com/watch?v=KZ_7br_3y54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We used to.

did he died?

It's so weird seeing Russians dress up like American cowboys

Hahaha. Russians all have a secret, earnest desire to be cowboys don't they?

I love pictures where foreigners dress up like cowboys and imitate American culture stereotypes for some reason. Really warms my heart

It is written in Russian.
Today we hanged a nigger (negr or nigger is actually not an insult in Russia due to how black man doesn't sound right)

yes. nerve gas

You fags celebrate "Black history month" too?

I too love how foreigners dress as Vaqueros and pretend.

Me too

I love when they make country music, they have a good take on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1AbV8WJD90M

fuck off taco, we're full

MANIFEST DESTINY paco

>Implying cowboy hats weren't based on the slouch, boots weren't based on the basic damn boot and Vaqueros do anything except make horses dance

You took it from us. You should be wearing sombrero's, Pancho's and Jesus sandals.

Everyone has a secret desire to be a cowboy, user. The ability to say whatever the fuck you want and it be acceptable is quite a thing to be envious of.

You have no idea.
Westerns were probably more popular in the USSR than they ever were in their own countries of origin.

That is funny, because Westerns were always really popular in Asia as well. I guess when you live your entire life crowded around other people a frontier life becomes quite appealing.

Stay buttblasted niggers

>Mexicans shoot Texans in the back and take thier clothes

Some things never change

finally a proper american cosplay. niggerkikes rejoice

You should see the team building events in the deep south

yes. permanent marker are toxic in this dose

And i'll never starve or die from heroin addiction like russians do. USA! USA! USA!

twitter.com/dannyyonce/status/707337840703741952

whiety b crazy n shiet

cheekibreeki/10

>posting while USA suffers from historical heroin epidemic

Man if you guys had better gun laws, I'd more there in a heartbeat. Even with the other Russian shit I'd have to deal with :^)

You make Americans look like fools posting shit like that. Those lynchings in this countries past, were carried out against people that raped 5 year old girls, murdered 80 year old women. This country also lynched Whites. The last 5 people to be lynched in California were all white. Once again, your not doing our cause any good, in fact, your just regurgitating the jew narrative, which is a big fucking lie.

you're just going to be lynched in the streets by antifas

Lets be honest here. Everyone is a closet Ameriboo, and there are few things quite as American as the Wild motherfucking West.

>The origins of the vaquero tradition come from Spain, beginning with the hacienda system of medieval Spain. This style of cattle ranching spread throughout much of the Iberian peninsula and later, was imported to the Americas.

Mexicans stealing traditions and claiming it as their own... really makes me think

I'd rather be addicted to heroin than refugees Hans. At least heroin kills me slower.

You think we care?
Lol

He is right.

>secret

why are mexicans so proud of being colonized?
especially their """culture""" that is really just the traditions of the spaniards that raped and conquered them?

Antifa didnt do so well in the Battle of Sacramento so Im not worried.

Ah, look at the girls in the pic, they love it :)

No I guess not, considering you have lived with the jews boot on your neck, for the last hundred years.

They all want a hung nigger.

Find me our man who wouldn't want to be a cowboy

>our

One**

Niggers belong on trees

>Russiastan
>Based

Pirates are on par :3

So you admit that America is superior?
I-i think I'm gunna cry

Mexican cowboys were copycats of American cowboys
If anything you should feel some pride when people dress up as banditos, Dem poncho's are cozy af

You just like Nips who make music, which is understandable because those fuckers are outright wizards when it comes to music

And some say America has no culture

>hundred years.
Try 500

May be he don't but I admit. I want an h1b visa.

>Vaqueros

va·que·ro
[väˈkerō]

NOUN
(in Spanish-speaking parts of the US) a cowboy; a cattle driver.

I empathize with you, as a Person of Bean, not knowing what the fuck you are talking about, but considering that Cowbeans wear Stetson Hats, it's pretty simple to figure out who was the original and who's the insecure copycat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stetson

Eurocucks say that out of jealousy user, American culture has existed for 500 years

Especially when they act out our most hallowed traditions

You can come Dimitri, redpilled Russians are never a bad addition to our island

shut up, megg

As a kid, I loved Clint Eastwood movies

Texas was never spic kek
It was pretty much empty land when the Mexicans stole it from Spain, it was never theirs

It came from Spain, you idiot. Mexicans want to claim everything is theirs originally. Go the fuck back already.

America has nice culture but it's being eaten and replaced by modernity/Hollywood trash.

I never cared about cowboy movies but country music is pretty gud.

He looks exactly like liberator but black.

>try to find the twitter page
>seem to be gone

Man, you can legally own a gun here. You just have to get a hunter license. After owning a hunting gun for five years you can absolutely legally buy yourself a nice rifle or a carabin, or firearms, or even a sniper rifle.
You still can't buy an explosives.

It's pretty easy.

That`s probably Russians, but it`s in Poltava (currently ukraine).

Sounds pretty lax law despite Russia is constantly being criticized for government oppression.

Its a rummors that keep circulating again and again that Russia is totalitarian shithole, but if you actually will analyse the situation you will find that Russian government is pretty liberal, most of the laws are pretty liberal, and you can legally do almost whatever you want.

You can't own handguns in Russia. It's not lax at all.

Na bro, women can't have sex orgies in chapels without getting arrested, so it's a fascist dictatorship. Regime change soon.

That`s only looks lax, because this nigger does not know shit he is talking about.

1. To buy weapon you have to collect a shit ton of papers about all kinds of shit in your life.
2. You can be banned from having a weapon for any reason.
3. You do not have to be a hunter.
4. You have to pay 170 USD every year for every gun "for paperwork".
5. You almost cant shoot anyone or anything legally. The only self defence case that can be won with shooting is when you take offender`s gun and shoot him. Even if you are cop at work.
6. Training ranges are a scarce, poorly equipped and insanely expensive.
7. During hunting you are not even allowed to have sufficient ammunition.

The only way to have a gun not just for ballast is living in Sibir, where nobody gives too much of a fuck and if somebody gives too much, he can suddenly fall in the local quick and rocky river.

As an adult I still love them

youtube.com/watch?v=KZ_7br_3y54

> Russia is totalitarian shithole
It in fact is. All people wishing to enter must also know, that we happen to be full for a long time by now.

YEEEEEHAW

You can't even shoot home invaders? Sounds a lot like Finland laws. Althought the police part may be good, it can make things more free instead of oppressive.

>living in Sibir, where nobody gives too much of a fuck and if somebody gives too much, he can suddenly fall in the local quick and rocky river.

I wouldn't mind having more based Russkies in the states.

t. descendant of Russian immigrants.

Giddy up

IDK Ryan Stiles is ok.

> You can't even shoot home invaders?
IMO "> even cop at work" was pretty explanatory.

> it can make things more free instead of oppressive
That`s complex. It`s only banned, because cops are mostly Russians (there is discrimination against minorities, because they never support any law) and government fears cops can kill some of their relatives or kill some important minority without superior sanction for it.

And then it will be process of "russians and law against minorities and their shit". And this would be enormous fail for the whole "ex"soviet system, that is built upon minorities being above the law without any mentions about it and Russians bashed for not following the law good enough.

t. reason of shit happening in ukraine

what the fuck are you talking about you retard?

Why shouldn`t I, rossiyanin?

say that to my face you fag

A fag is your father, dog.