2 weeks and anti drumpf threads are already the majority. it's not ctr...

2 weeks and anti drumpf threads are already the majority. it's not ctr, Sup Forums will become more and more leftist to stay contrarian. deal with it drumpfies it's the begining of the end

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
bluestatedigital.com/ideas/2017-digital-trends/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where is the evidence

furthermore, CTR is here under a new name, shareblue. scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

reminder: sage all CTR threads

wtf i hate trump now

>If you question or disagree about anything Trump does you're a shill!

Sup Forums isn't a Trump dick sucking board. You know where to go if you want your Trump hugbox.

Trumpcucks are pussies that only knows to snitch.
We can have better happenings if we go full antifa and make actual shit happen

Why are you in a white country? Why don't you return to the mud huts your people inhabited when their civilization peaked?

Former Trump Voter here! What was I thinking?!?!!??

wtf i love the jewcrew now

We'll that's what Sup Forums is.
When you came here from reddit in order to support trump you forgot who you were dealing with.

Time to go back to your hugbox, faggot.

>france
>white

I've always been with my nigga Jeb and I ain't changing my mind any time soon, Drumpfturds can't shill me into accepting their inferior memes

It's not hard to start 10 threads as one person and...
> 1 post by this ID

hahaha! Hhahahaha! I like bologna. I always say it like BOW LOG NUH

Something something nuclear codes

Sup Forums and the internet have never been this much right wing

>Drumpf
>right wing
Jeb was the only right wing candidate, fellow countryman

we made him president and now will unmake him, if necessary

>leftist leader
>conservative shitposts

>right leader
>leftist shitposts

Right wing voters are pleased and thus left wing voters will voice their frustration. Sup Forums used to be super liberal when Bush was POTUS. With Obomber in office, the pendulum swung the other way and wait a few months and Sup Forums will be going back to swinging left. Blue boards are already turning, and if we ever have a leftist in government again, Sup Forums will swing back right.

>isn't a trump dick sucking board
You will be one of the first to die on the Day of the Rope.

so funny, everyone with a different opinion is a shill or CTR. fucking pussies, /pol

>cuck cuck
>maga
>hurr ctr durr shill
>what a cuck.
>trump u so crazy
>cuck
>virgin 30years old
>mgtow

lol

that's precisely why it's gonna change here

>Anti drumpf threads are already majority
What did he smoke before this?

That's why most of Sup Forums will turn left wing ironically, to b8 the now mainstream right wing. Same thing in reverse happened during the Bush-Obama transition.

Being contrarian is Sup Forums's nature. I, for one, am going to ironically read the communist manifesto to prepare for the golden age of shitposting to come.

Making the mistake of voting for drumpf opened my eyes
I'm now a pan-aerosexual demiotherwoodkin communist neo-trotskyst jewish leninist now.

no, it's the left realizing they need to subvert our meme magic. Sup Forums will always support the God emperor.

You must be that French dude from Sup Forums who comes here and b8s for easy (You)s.

One day the weight of your failure will break you.

But seriously we cant let this man have nuclear codes

You need to keep the antifa baiting out of non-antifa threads otherwise all the users will twig that you're shilling.

Honestly you guys are pretty terrible at this. Even those TRS Spencer guys made a better effort.

wtf i hate bologna now

FUCKING MALAYSIANIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not really. Sup Forums is just hilariously easy to troll. Especially the Americans here.

I hope that pol will eventually become the norm and we throw you people out of a helicopter.

>refused to label antifa as a terrorist group
>didn't order the killings of those who oppose him
>creates an illegal immigrant snitching site thinking it wont be flooded with prank reports
>only knows to tweet behind the desk of the oval office like the little bitch that is obama
stick your god pussy up your loose ass bitchboy

>Le so srs rope meme
Ok Cletus

Don't give him the nook kodes!

>it's not ctr

If you say so ctr.

Wrong.
He will become libertian.

>1 post by this Id
dont you have to go to trump generals to cry about being bullied by leftists or something?

fucking pussy.

Former Trump voter here, something something something nuclear codes

u mad about Muslims Raus? u mad bro?

yeah, sure, sure

It's just shitposters stirring shit up. Mods should come down harder on the rule breakers.

>2 weeks and anti drumpf threads are already the majority.
raids tend to do that.

>it's not ctr
Yeah we already know that you fags have a new name. Crew or some gay shit

>Sup Forums will become more and more leftist to stay contrarian.
Yeah no. Here's how it's going to play out, and I'm speaking from 10 years experience after seeing hundreds of raids just like yours.

You're going to keep spending your money shilling on the board. If you have enough you'll see positive feedback. People start agreeing with you. That's if you have enough shills. Those positives are other shills. But since you don't have the money to keep 100 people shilling on here for literally years, they're going to make all kinds of newfag mistakes (they already have), and the regulars will notice them (again, they have), and they'll buckle down for the imminent shitshow. So you'll think you're changing culture, when really, you're being tolerated at best, and blown the fuck out at worst.

Regardless of which way it goes, you've been noticed. Sup Forumsacks won't give you even a serious discussion. We'll out shitpost you. You'll run out of funding, and within a day of ceasing operation you can watch the culture drift back to square one.

But seriously, don't let that scare you. soft targets are good for keeping the meme weapons sharp for when Meme War II starts in 3 years.

Heil Hitler

This is the worst shill tactic of all.

GIVE JEB THE NUCLEAR CODE RIGHT NOW OR I'LL COMPLAIN ON THE INTERNET

KEK HELP ME

> Sup Forums is the internets fun-house mirror, through which all reality is twisted into a subversive, bizzaro-culture that actually revels in failure and is bonded by insults.

>That's why most of Sup Forums will turn left wing ironically, to b8 the now mainstream right wing. Same thing in reverse happened during the Bush-Obama transition.
>Being contrarian is Sup Forums's nature. I, for one, am going to ironically read the communist manifesto to prepare for the golden age of shitposting to come.
THIS MOTHERFUCKERS

LISTEN FOR A FUCKING CHANGE

You have to remember that a lot of Sup Forumstards are newfags. Obama was in there for 8 years. Sup Forums didn't even exist yet back then. It was a stormfag containment unit created after the aftermath of Hal Turner trolling.

They simply don't understand that Sup Forums isn't pro-Trump, no more than it was pro-Bush or pro-Obama, but simply contrary to whoever is in power. Anti-Trump sentiment will now swell to enormous magnitudes, amplified by the fact that he's such a massive lulcow, way more than Bush ever was.

>if i say it, it must be true!
excellent post shill! i hope they pay you well for the bullshit you post all day long.

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING FUCK YOU KEK

Even the web designers hate Trump:

>It’s time for designers to become hyper-focused and aware of their responsibility in the space. By designing tools that protect against inherent bias (see how Airbnb tackled this), proactively choosing diverse photos, and ceasing to design clickbait, we can start designing things that give people the true information they need.

bluestatedigital.com/ideas/2017-digital-trends/

Where does one find /fashy designers for my web site?

Sup Forums really hasn't been the same since the Bowling Green massacre.

Op says it's not the CTR and he should say that, but I say it's the Crew. Sad.

Fuck Trump

Sup Forums will stay fashy until the mainstream media stops bashing trump 24/7

Literally same shills from before the election are shilling here now.
Just as easy to spot.

The way you speak shows you are not from Sup Forums.

It's like Mexicans being able to tell a tourist from America isn't from Mexico by the way he speaks highschool taught Spanish.

You do a poor job of blending in.

Also we have a sticky about fallacies and arguments.
You talk like an idiot. So you are either a troll or a shill.
Either way feel free to stick around and be a faggot.

>not ctr threads
jeee I wonder Who is behind this post
SAGE

But in all seriousness folks we can't let this man take our nuclear roads!

Former commie here, I was commie 10+ years and full indoctrinated.

I can fully say OP is wrong.

Conservationism is the right side of history, CTR is here. Communism is a meme. It only exists in transitional state of destabilization.

All commies will be BTFO soon, all shills will be BTFO soon.

MAGA.

The next generation won't allow commies.

Whiter than you

And they won't stop untill they're up against the wall.

BROUHAHA HAHAHAHHA.

You have to go back!

Gormer rump loter jere; fan't ket jim yave huclear rodes.

Someone actually care? I was just trolling from both sides from day 1. I don't give a fuck about who is the American President. I don't even know who's in charge here

Democracy's in charge.
The part with the loudest voice is in control.

I know, right! How dare he keep all of his campaign promises and do all the things that I knew he do when I voted for him!! And to make things worse, there's a lot of people upset at him and the news says he's bad! They NEVER did that during the campaign!!

...Why are shills so obvious?

>speak
>talk
>Mexican

Shut the fuck up beaner, you haven't heard me talk.

>Cletus
>le
If you want to pretend you are from other boards at least lurk some of the older boards and learn how people here communicate, redditor.

0.02$ have been transferred in your account, faggot

Forcefully leftist. It has cost alot to make this board leftist lul,

>Sup Forums will become more and more leftist to stay contrarian

This might have been true, but thanks to gamergate you commie faggots encroached on one of the few things pacifying neets and betas, you couldn't just live and let live, so now the future of mainstream liberalism will be centrist and the right wing is massively diverse.

>citing bluestatedigital

How much does George give you? Is it hourly or by the number of posts? The number of digits you get? Tell em your secrets.

>it's the begining of the end

Are you me?

OI YOU TELLEM BRUV

FOOKIN YANKS

>dick sucking board
>hugbox

The only thing worse than a Reddit user, are obvious Reddit users who hide it, come on Sup Forums and throw it around as an insult.

Kill yourself plebbit faggot.

The new CTR is laughably bad, I think it's because most of them are third world minorities with double digit IQ's

at least, he is a man of word.
Obama took eight years to do his change-changie thing:
-bailout the banks
-spied citizens
-kept with the bullshit
For the bad or good the things are happening. Only the future will judge him.
Obama sucked. Just sat there and let the wind flow.

Shill-attacks of epic proportions.

True, but Trump is the Sup Forums president (formerly candidate).

It is incredibly obvious you aren't from here you faggot nigger

not gonna lie, former oldfag here, its hilarious watching drumpf and his drumpfkins crash and burn, but seriously we cant let those guys get the nuclear codes

>2017
>still being a drumpftard

i think your guy's paranoia is taking over. most of it looks like trolls trolling trolls. just generic Sup Forums, or modern internet people, who want (you)s and likes and bullshit.

it's easy to start a 200 reply thread to satisfy your loneliness in life by just saying random shit. Sup Forums isn't contrarian as a basic lifestyle but only as a symptom of how you get attention from Sup Forums posters is posting against the grain.

this place doesn't hold any grand conspiracies, you just want to feel like you're a part of the world by making it seem like there are millions of dollars being spent to subdue your stupid opinions.

why would anyone want to be from a board with the highest rate of underageb& and general newfaggotry?

Demoralization tactics are boring

You're not fooling anyone.

>Sup Forums will actually give a shit about other people some day
To be a leftist, you have to give a shit about "muh marginalized people." Sup Forums will never unironically do that.

Triggered, Trumpcucks? :^)

>but simply contrary to whoever is in power
Thats just wrong. Sup Forums was never left wing. Not once in the whole history of Sup Forums. It was "satirical right" at some point, but it was always racist.

also:
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD, IF YOU RESPOND, AT LEAST SAGE

>Sup Forums isn't a Trump dick sucking board.

Wrong, they've been sucking Trump's dick so hard the entire board should be renamed to /poz/ :^)

wow I am now a #cruzmissile
fuck white people and fuck drumpf

Fuck off Mohammed

>it's not ctr, Sup Forums will become more and more leftist to stay contrarian.
top kek

you understand the comments in threads arent just white noise, right? the whole world can read this horseshit and know you're faggots

but they won't read it. because everyone has long understood you guys are fucking faggots.

If you went along with the crowd you never had a mind of your own to begin with. They key is to actually use your brain, not be a sellout.

>it's not ctr
Confirmed CTR thread.

if anything, your incessant shitposting will produce the exact opposite effect pf what your owners would like to accomplish

We know you appreciate that ass