Shots Fired

Shots Fired.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YcvmSJzpwiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oy vey

This is exactly why we should not counter protest, shills are on here trying to get us mad, no, let the left chimpout, stay at home, drink cocoa, enjoy the left losing all political relevanch.

Also shots fired from Cenk @ 4:12
youtube.com/watch?v=YcvmSJzpwiA

>Professional anarchists

what?

Paid by Soros to smash things
You can see some BLM and antifa members in different chimpouts , even if they are half the country away

Paid protestors, doofus.

are you stupid (yes)

Anarchists always organize and build groups with logistics and communications, which is hilariously ironic. You rarely see anarchists doing something like destroying property or hurting people on their own without ties to a larger organization.

It's the ultimate joke and shows how Anrchism is not an ideology but rather a mental condition on the autism spectrum.

Millions more voted against you :)

They're all over Seattle and Everett.

>Anarchists always organize and build groups with logistics and communications, which is hilariously ironic.

How is that ironic?

>anarchism says you can't associate with others

Do you even know what anarchism is?

nice

>Shots Fired.
It started just like this in Ukraine 2014.

Because they leech of funds by Soros for example. Same with the Anarchists in BLM.

Anarchists are irrelevant and weak without funding from an higher Authority. I don't play into the "hurr durr but at least it's not government" meme. If you accept Organized authority you are not part of true anarchism and simply a joke.

TRUMP KNOWS THE JEW.

requesting tl;dr on Ukraine.

rightful russian land

>all over Everett
I live in Everett and i have yet to see any of them

State department pushed another Arab spring through, Ukraine's Russian contingent said fuck off, Russia glad to help their side.

It also looked exactly like the current leftist protests because it was Soros's dry run

Chenk suggesting the antifa coudl be 4channers causing a reichstag fire

ahahahahahahahaah

>"right wingers hate facts"
LOL

>3:48 AM

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Could you maybe go into more detail on the groups and incidents involved. Obviously I can't exactly use Wikipedia for this.

Ancaps you newfag.

We know who they are!

>muh popular vote

Tokiwa Uchidaaaaaaa~

>votes are not worth as much if they are from cities

State department with Victoria Nuland, George Soros, Ukraine's former ministers, right sektor and svoboda parties, student snowflakes on the maidan side. Cardboard copy of libs

Yanukovich, bunch of trump supporter like ethnic Russians on antimaidan side

Biggest incident leading to crimea seceding was kosun bus massacre, biggest incident leading to escalation to war was odessa massacre. Huge amount of other happenings though

Too bad I don't have Uber because I'm a responsible adult who can afford my own fucking car.

Are you the moron who keeps confusing self-defense for aggression?

We have to go out publicly and show support for the Right. If we're attacked, we defend ourselves. Just make sure to have it on video.

Should people with no idea of anything outside of 10 cities really be given complete control?
Anyway, she didn't even actually win the popular vote, got tons of illegal votes, and it'll soon be proven how many she got.

>tons of illegal votes

lul

Trump won the Taxpayer vote.

Going there to laugh at them is fine, though.

>paid protesters
>Trump will have the FBI/CIA actually destroy Soros
memes come true