Tomorrow's cover of Der Spiegel.
rate

Other urls found in this thread:

444.hu/2017/02/03/szokatlanul-durva-cimlappal-jelentkezett-a-spiegel
strawpoll.me/12241754
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Der Spiegel is Lefty cuck Fake News

proof or face the rake

Modern Germans really do love their daily dose of beheadings don't they?

has more readers than the AfD voters, so cease your butthurt.

doesn't change the fact that its #1 Fake News site in Germany.

It's not "Fake News" if you dont approve of it my man.

it is fake news and is telling the same shit that CNN does.
its as fake news as it gets

G*rmans seriously need to fuck off. Stop forcing millions of backwards shitskins into the 1st world please.

>qulity is defined by quantity
>can't into statistics
Crap magazine for low live, who want to fancy them intellectuals

Why don't intellectuals vote for the AfD?

Fuck off we're full. Pools been closed for decades.

Trump
Misunderstood problem kids
Financial difficulties
and new German Chancellour

seems interresting

>(((intellectuals)))

Kind of ironic considering they're attacking trump for his anti Muslim policy and publicly beheading people they disagree with is rife in the Islamic world.

What does Der Spiegel have to do with the price of milk in Mexico?

Is there not one man in Germany that has nothing to lose, that will forsake his short life for his country and do what needs to be done?

Cover story:

Kann Donald Trump das Land zu einer Autokratie umbauen? Widerstand walzt er nieder, als könnte er die ganze Welt verändern. Er folgt den Ideen seines Chefstrategen: Der Populist Stephen Bannon ist jetzt der gefährlichste Mann Amerikas.

"Can Donald Trump turn the Country into an Autocracy? Resistance he mows down, as he could change the entire World. He is following the ideas of his Chief Strategist: The Populist Stephen Bannon is now the most dangerous Man in America."

>Hire Mohammed to design your covers
GERMANY YES!

It is really ironic how freedom today means to live under a regime that is the guarantor to gratify ones passions.

The founding fathers knew very well that their constitution could not work without moral people. Hence the moral relativism lead slowly to the degradation of the US.

Freedom never meant to "Do as thou will" it only means that you can move within the objective moral law without being persecuted and terrorized by elitist circles aka the regime aka the government.

If immigration in an uncontrolled way would lead to the end of the amercian enterprise - which partially already happend - the very idea of accepting immigrants and refugees in invalid. To demand that is nothing else than to demand the end of the american nation state and the end of the american enterprise.

>Fake News
More like Fake Jews.

Spiegel is kike paper #1.

lol what retards

nice pasta

A fucking Perseus with a head of Medusa.
That's really deep, if you ask me.

>Lügel

who cares?

America First.

As in America first to be decucked? :3

LÜGENPRESSE HALT DIE FRESSE

This is no pasta :^(

>Der spiegel

Hahaha the German language is hilarious

>Der Spiegel telling the US what is and isn't un-American
>Country with the history of destroying Europe 3 times tells he country that saved Europe twice, and maybe 3 times(?) what they should do

This is just so pathetic

saved.

>ben drew a kkk
>exploitable character to copy-paste into his other works
interdasting

not that ben really gives a shit about edits anymore.

Dude, you are literally hitler.

How dare you oppose moral relativism, it's the Einstein morality, like backed up by science and shit.

The party was founded by economics professors wasn't it??

This german gets it

Why is the german government so shitty? How do we deal with the german problem?

*meow*

this

Fake news m8

All news is propoganda, when it proves consistently unreliable, it IS fake news.

He just makes the edits himself and destroys the originals now

It cuts out the middleman

umm Islamophobic much

Severe depression.

You cant reach people who are controlled by their passions and sins with reason.

All I want is a discourse bringing all at a table and teaching common sense to the people but we are far down the road of the empire. I still have some hope. If Schultz win Red-Red-Green will most likely rule, hence they will force to awaken the sleeping giant resting in the sub consciousness of our people while actually want to suppress it. If there is no discourse anti fascism will become fascism.

There is only one law. And that is the law of objective morality.

Wow talk about massive projection.

Der Spiegel are trying to sell as many magazines to all the dumb lefty cunts in Europe. Seems like a smart move for them.

Spiegel went full CTR in their coverage of the US election

To every problem there's a final solution.

Kek. Bravo, Austria.

Time to pay up Krauts

It is, news are not opinios.
There are people who belive that the earth is flat.
You would have to call it news by your retarded definition.

May be fake news, but Hungarian portals talk about it, too: 444.hu/2017/02/03/szokatlanul-durva-cimlappal-jelentkezett-a-spiegel

Take a hint and leave?

Why don't you leave shithead? Literally move all your bullshit to Africa. That way you can have all the nigger cock you want.

Even better. It's by the same artist who did the 'Meltdown' and 'Total Meltdown' covers for Time.

German Guardian with enrichment upgrade. Not eeven the worst in Germanistan...

Pathetic far left-wing propaganda.

Der Spiegel == Lügenpresse. That's well established by now.

Lmao
Wrong AF antifa

it isn't even left, right wing retards forget that it is all the same shit in germany, we only have corporation politics with different colors (beside die linke but they have other downsides).

Title: The Spiegel will appear with an unusually brutal cover image.
Text: well, it's up to them.

That's all.

Go fuck yourself Burger. At least us Germans realized we bailed out our banks when we "saved" Greece. You mongs don't realize your """"Nato expenses"""" are the constant bail out of your military industry.

You dumb sheep will quit Nato and the next second your politicians will tell you they """"have"""" to double their military spending because now you're on your own.

Nice cover.

No one is even talking about you stupid bongs so stfu.

Well seeing as you're being a fucking pleb, it's kind of my business. We showed you how to behave before and we'll show you again. Fucking pipe down.

der gute alte jewgel.

Wenn man keine Ahnung hat, einfach mal die Klappe halten.

Only if your big daddy comes to your rescue again.

Not only do they vote for it they build the party. And your state funded idiots are not intellectuals.

>MELTDOWN
>TOTAL MELTDOWN

>trump beheading the whore of babylone

didnt know der spiegel is so based

Yeah sure make Murksel a martyr and let even worse shitheads take her place.

>it's afraid

so peinlich, was aus dem Spiegel geworden ist.

>der ewige Spiegel

michel bitte.

I hate the Statue of Liberty. Literally a gift from France to guilt us into taking Europe's "poor and huddled masses."

Das is gut, OP.
!5/!0 !

>implying we care about having a strong ally

Goodbye EU, Goodbye plebbo Germans.

Enjoy getting raped by your 1 gazillion refugees.

>t. 8th grade school education

Merkel's EU vs Drumpf's Muricah/10

Why Donald is suddenly a muslim?

Communist criminal! Better dead than red faggit!

Kek

Hans, you are alright?

Comrade Untertan bitte

Der war schon immer Sozen-"Deutschland verrecke!" Dreck

hypocrites/10

first post best post.

Germany is so far gone up its own asshole you might as well nuke it already to end the suffering

Good old times

Someone more talented then me turn that into Hillarys head

>WHO IS OUR GUY IN DEUTSCHLAND?
strawpoll.me/12241754

strawpoll.me/12241754

strawpoll.me/12241754

strawpoll.me/12241754

strawpoll.me/12241754

strawpoll.me/12241754

strawpoll.me/12241754

-1/10. Memes work better when you tell the truth. Muslims chop heads, not white people, so this isn't a believable meme. Second, Trump is trying to restore America, everyone knows this. The symbolism is a contradiction, making it a lie as well. Learn to meme better, faggot.

They are too smart to win.

Wait does Ben actually think right-wing individuals were behind the riots?

Where's the proof?

Alternative cover do not steal

i tried

Why the fuck do people think the Statue of Liberty has any say on US law?

The placard is just a placard.

America first as in You're next!

It is really ironic how freedom today means to live under a regime that is the guarantor to gratify ones passions.

The founding fathers knew very well that their constitution could not work without moral people. Hence the moral relativism lead slowly to the degradation of the US.

Freedom never meant to "Do as thou will" it only means that you can move within the objective moral law without being persecuted and terrorized by elitist circles aka the regime aka the government.

If immigration in an uncontrolled way would lead to the end of the amercian enterprise - which partially already happend - the very idea of accepting immigrants and refugees in invalid. To demand that is nothing else than to demand the end of the american nation state and the end of the american enterprise.

You literally are Europe's "poor and huddled masses." + niggers