WHOS READY FOR THE GREAT AUTOMATION CRISIS OF OUR TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNy6fEuPWbc
youtube.com/watch?v=tcx7YJk2PYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I DONT EAT AT MCNIGGERS

I DONT EAT AT MCNIGGERS.

looks fucking awesome

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

It's a meme.
The fact liberals were trying to use it as an excuse to flood your nation with immigrants should have given it away

I'm going to create an AI that can pass captchas and make shitpost threads so you stop making shitty threads. Not so fun when it happens to you is it?

My nearest McD has them. I've yet to see a person use them

>no sweaty paki or GCSE drop out to mess up my order
sign me up!

mcdonalds burgers taste awful

but their coffee and breakfast sandwiches are unironically amazing, better than Tim Hortons

I'm okay with this. The incompetent fucks who work at my local McDonald's always manage to fuck up my order

I'm so fucking happy I'll never have to speak to an uppity nigger ever again when ordering food. They will never ever fuck up my order again. Now if only we could automate the cooking and preparation processes so their subhan hands didn't ever touch my food.

>niggers wont fuck up my order or be rude or make the cost of my burger go up
>crisis

oh no what will i do

Subhuman

I wonder how they are going to handle this. Are they going to give everyone UBI and just tax the crap out of companies? Can that make up for all the unemployed not paying taxes?

Last time I went to maccas they gave me refried fries. They tasted like stale shit. I never went back after that

The McDonalds in my town literally shut down two or three days ago because it was to expensive to refit it with these machines. A famine is soon to happen

ugh you eat meals prepared by niggers?

It's actually a good reason not to flood it because there won't be enough jobs for even the people in the country.

>redpilled people eat fast food

If you've ever been to a fast food restaurant I have bad news for you....

Once I was being served by a Paki so I asked for a "Chicken Burger" they got so fucking confused, first they got another member of staff and then the manager.

Everytime they'd ask what I wanted I'd say Chicken Burger, and not for one second did they think I meant a "Chicken Sandwich".

They ended up giving me a large Chicken Sandwich meal for free.

The fries are really the only reason I go there, I'd be pissed if they did that

Soon
youtube.com/watch?v=SNy6fEuPWbc

Have these at my maccas, I like the idea because I have poor eyesight and can't read the menus up the top all that well.

ITSec here. I'm 100% ready. There'll be jobs for me everywhere. Holy fug I can't wait.

That's pretty great. Ur an honorary jew.

Those fucking things can't read coupons reeeee

Prepare to pay extremely high taxes for the majority without jobs wage cuck.

Yeah, you would think that wouldn't you...
but no. They double down on the "jobs Americans won't do"

Perhaps the job they are referring to is voting thier party into absolute power.

Manager at a McDonald's here. These things are a fucking pain in the ass that don't make money. My store recently got renovated and had a few of these installed.

Not only do they make around $100 dollars a day, only after a few months do they pay themselves off. But there is a fucking glitch in the system that McDonald's corporation knows about. Where if the receipt paper roll ends up about half empty the whole system locks up, and it needs to be shut down and rebooted.

I only wanted a 15 dollar minimum wage, why did they start making these as soon as we started protesting? It doesn't make any sense!

we don't have niggers where i'm at, still hate em tho

But, we need the immigrants to do the jobs we can't or won't do. With automation, we don't need the immigrants.

We have a lot of this in Sweden. Self-checkout annoys me a lot in grocery stores, but I really like the fast food terminals. It's a lot faster, it's much easier, and you can do specific orders (remove stuff, add stuff etc) and reduce the risk significantly that they fuck it up. And if they do fuck it up, there's an electronic record of them doing it, the machine won't get your order wrong unless you're an idiot.

They said the jobs aren't coming back anyway so why try.
Automation is bullshit though. It just increases efficiency not out right replacing the workforce. There are over a billion people living in abject poverty. That's over a billion people to produce everything for.
Even if automation was the miracle it's hyped up as people would just shift to a more culture focused economy.

Currently globalists are creating a service economy in Western countries so goods can be produced extremely cheaply in third world shitholes.
If you think a touch screen at McDonalds is the end of the workforce you are extremely naive.

I'll just leave for a place which doesn't have that or stop working.

Historically though, automation never resulted in long-term unemployment.

feels good

t.automation engineer

these omnics better be getting a 15$ per hour livable wage.

This, I still use self checkout at the super market however because everyone still does things the old way making the self checkout faster....

automation isn't a problem, it's a meme liberals push to distract people from the larger problems of outsourcing and immigration

one of the issues with automats and vending stores in general is that regular people won't walk into an empty store unless they've already decided on what they wanted. Not nearly as many impulse buys either when someone is selecting from a menu rather than talking to someone.

fuck no I'm not touching one of those things unless they wipe it down EVERY SINGLE TIME someone uses it

You sure the didn't open a new one? They usually just replace it rather than remodel. They closed the one by me, but opened up a new one about 2 blocks away.

They will handle it by purging all the excess, useless humans

Robots can only replace jobs that require little to no labor.

So most blue collar jobs are safe the remainder of our lifetimes.

However, white collar jobs are almost exclusively low labor. We're already on the way to developing small desktop machines that can replace most college grads for 1/100th the cost.

You can hear the fuse on your own petard.

Do your put on an apron too when you do it you fucking loser?

You like working for free for corporations?

I use self checkout because people are idiots who cannot use self checkout and get frustrated with it easily so i never have to wait in a line.

Small anecdotal evidence I can give just from my observations.

Most normal people don't want to walk into a McDonald's and have to work to place an order. So they go to the front counter and start ordering there. The second someone realizes that there is a front counter a line forms, and the kiosks go unused.

>Historically though, automation never resulted in long-term unemployment.

This meme needs to really die, you can't compare what happened in the past to what is happening now, too many differences. I can guarantee the amount of jobs created due to automation are going to be less compared with pre automation. And with the worlds population set to reach 8.1 billion in 2025 you have even more problems.

Automation just reduces the number of people you need to do a job. Did farming die when the tractor was invented? No it just expanded.
This automation meme is a symptom of too many people being detached from real work. Work in a factory and it will become obvious that machines can't do jack shit without constant supervision.

Youre pretty much the prototype goy if you eat at McJew. I only go to local burger joints, where everything is done the old fashion way, and the patties still taste like meat from a cow. Although its a bit more expensive but it's well worth it.

t.disgruntled worker at coles or woolies

no mate that's kfc not macdonalds

Look at the percentage of people who were farmers 150 years ago and compare it to the percentage of people who are farmers today. Automation and improvements in technology unquestionably reduced the number of agriculture jobs in the West.

I don't get how it's different.

How's that horse population doing?

Anywhere near the 1920's numbers?

a working class can surivive normal technological process.

A working class cannot survive automation + mass immigration + aggressively globalization and outsourcing.

Automation is fine. Close the fucking borders.

People who do repetitive labour will be replaced. Maybe not even in our lifetime but it's coming.
The more entitled western societies become the faster people will be phased out of the work force.

Are you dumb? Labor jobs are the easiest to replace.

Anything a human can do, a machine can do faster and more of.

The only thing a computer can't do is think, which are white collar jobs.

arbys>taco bell>everything else

I'm gonna tell you something that you're not gonna like and probably the world ain't gonna like but I'll tell it to you just like it is.

The real reason we have immigration is debt.

The average person is between 40,000 and 70,000 dollars in debt.

They can't take in anymore debt, because they can't meet interest payments if they do.

They are what you would call "debt saturated".

These people cannot drive the economy, because they can barely spend any money.

What do immigrants not have?
Debt.

What can you do when an immigrant comes into the country?
You can give him loans, goyim. Lots of loans with interest rates he's too stupid to understand, which he has to pay off.

And for each of these immigrants who takes a loan to buy a car, a TV, a house, or his new pair of shoes, you can just magic money out of literal thin air, straight into your own pocket. And you can count both the loan itself, and the items the immigrant buys, in your GDP calculations, so it makes it look like your GDP is growing.

But this pyramid scheme only works so long as you have a steady inflow of people without debt, Once you slow the immigration down or stop it, the economy slides into recession.

This happened in Japan - they didn't follow the immigration policy the west did, but they DID follow the other economic policies.

Now they are realizing they've "fucked up" and there's discussion of bringing immigrants into the nation.

That is all the reason why there is rampant immigration.

>Are you dumb? Labor jobs are the easiest to replace.

Yet we replaced the cashier before the burger flipper?

Robotics are extremely inefficient and our batteries are complete junk. Physically active jobs are not cost effective for robots.

immigrants will also work for less, which is exactly what the powers want.

That feel when I'm in the top .05% of the human race in terms of genetics. Feels pretty good.

90% of people worked in farming you dumb sheep fucker you should know this. Even that change we can't compare to the automation of today, China still had 80& of its population working in farming up until 30 years ago and they only found jobs in building the machines that will make them redundant.

Actually they already have things such as self driving forklifts. A business owner working at a warehouse can program it to pick orders all day and not employ anyone.

Plus a large portion of the U.S economy relates to driving, that will be automated. No more truck drivers, cab drivers, Couriers, Postal workers etc.

Because cashiers are labor jobs (hit buttons, count money, dispense change) and burger flippers require thought (Ensuring each custom order is made correctly).

If every burger was made the exact same way, they would have already been replaced, the exact same way all the coffee, drink, and ice cream machines are automatic.

I don't have money to buy anything but rice and hot dogs anyway...

Look at the number of industries that exist today compared to then. If you invent tractors then you need tractor factories and oil refineries and mechanics and engineers.
To say "ho-ho we've achieved everything, full capacity of industry" is the same as 16th century scientists saying "that's it, we've discovered everything"
It's completely delusional.

This kind of shit is why all cities deserve to be nuked. Such utter bullshit could only be dreamed up by retards who have been removed from reality and guaranteed survival for simply existing.

MY prediction:

2018-2020:
-cashiers
-fast food
-taxi
-truck drivers
will loose jobs due to automatization.

No big deal right?
Wrong, countries have budgets, and if those people will stop paying taxes country is screwed. You can't close a budget, there is no money for police and you have man with no work, money or even food.

Invalid comparison.

>Now they are realizing they've "fucked up" and there's discussion of bringing immigrants into the nation.

>That is all the reason why there is rampant immigration.

Riddle me this user. How do we even begin to change the way our economy functions? Do we all return to farming our land?

reminder that automation literally creates jobs

>go to mcdonalds
>theyve installed the number queue and automated order system
>everyone still lines up to order at the service counter
top kek

Does China now have all its workforce just sitting around? Oh no it industrialised. Now those farmers work in factories instead of medieval tier rice paddies.
The amount of work did not reduce, the amount produced only changed.

Me me me me, cause it's my job to fix this kind of crap.

Don't worry they'll still fuck up your order anyway

>still use self checkout
Fucking god mode any more. No asking to sign up for the store super saver card, or asking for your email, or to donate to X charity, and don't forget to take our survey.

Buying shit is just too complicated anymore, and it's not that buying things is that hard, is that the cashier has to read through a script the size of the good father just ring up my tendies and Arizona iced tea.

Shit I was waiting in line forever at PetSmart whole this dick bag is searching his email inbox for the coupon he wanted to use. When the cashier's gave him an impatient look he joked about how they send him tons of coupons all the time she smugly informed him "we only send you ONE coupon ONCE a day." When the bitch tried to get me to sign up for the email I told her one coupon a day is to many and when I was a kid my dog was killed by a coupon that was drunk driving.

>fast food
like how

They took away self-checkout here a few months ago I assume because people were stealing too much.

It's a perfect comparison.

When a carriage is replaced by a taxi, no human job is lost, since the job of the human (steering) still exists. They just changed jobs.

The job of the horse however, (generate motion) has been replaced.

When the job of steering is replaced, what happens to the human?

youtube.com/watch?v=tcx7YJk2PYs

Like that.

McDonald's doesn't grill patties. They simply put them in steaming drawers. Cashier is a middleman position. Why do we need to pay people to simply enter data that customer can be entering themselves?

>Physically active jobs are not cost effective for robots
yeah, that's why toyota can shit out 3.5 kk cars a year.

>You can give him loans, goyim. Lots of loans with interest rates he's too stupid to understand, which he has to pay off
but if he doesnt work how will he pay off debt

>Fast food without the half retarded shitskin subhuman employees

I might actually leave my house to eat again someday.

>2018-2020
yea right

We are nowhere near that technology. Anyone who tries to convince you that it's just around the corner is either a retard or trying to sell you something.

>all the coffee, drink, and ice cream machines are automatic
>service workers will be replaced
>differentials in quality and elasticity of demand aren't things
ever drank coffee out of one of those machines? I did once and won't ever again

I'M MIKE ENOCH
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE? WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE ME?

Kek blue collar fags this delusion.

The criteria for automation is the complexity and repetitiveness of a task, in addition to the environment.

Yes, low level accountants and paralegals will probably be gone, as their jobs are repetitive and can easily be automated.

Mechanics, plumbers, electricians will be safe because their work environments make it difficult to automate their jobs.

Other blue collar jobs, like truck drivers are fucked though.

you mean the great increase in technology that we've lost because of illegals.

>tfw I'm a software developer

But we are you dumb fuck, self driving technology is probably 10 years away to production. Sure many won't be able to afford it at first but it's going to happen in our life time.

Cars can already park themselves and Teslas can drive themselves on freeways....

Mcy D's is a franchise, meaning they're not all a standardized corporate entity like CVS or Walgreens but a privately owned business partnered with Mcy D's to get all their food and shit from them.

That means depending on which one you go to and the number of brain dead niggers working there you get vast differences in the quality of the food.

Which is why most of us are cheering about the loss of the shitskin element in food prep and delivery.

Some of them are alright. The biggest problem is that you get drips of flavoring from whatever the previous customer ordered. They really need to run hot water through the lines and blow them out with air after each cup.

This.

Does anyone really think there are lines of people at the McDonald's warehouse individually making and cooking 68 million hamburger patties per day?

That shit got automated decades ago, and they ship the patties to each location.

A human is still needed to use thought to put the ingredients the customer ordered together (ie decide if the meal needs extra pickles, or no onions, or unsalted fries) but otherwise the process is almost totally automatic.

There are literally self driving cars on the roads RIGHT NOW.

>people with no skills need to either learn some or become homeless and die off

wow its almost as if this will shave off the bottom tier of humanity

Oh no, how will they cope with losing like two people out of their staff to not man cash registers and replacing them with additional food prep people to increase speed in high traffic areas.

Oh wait.

so far theres no robot that can replace commercial cooking staff
now in wholesale manufacturing absolutely, you can crank out 100k cokes or pringles using machines
if you look at large catering companies such as commercial airline catering the cooking staff is 100% human