Trump sanctions against Iran for testing missiles is first true mistake as president

Iran is a sovereign country with the right to pursue technology to defend itself. Testing ballistic missiles does not go against the Iran Deal. Donald Trump is only picking up where W. foreign policy left off.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/31/un-security-council-to-hold-emergency-meeting-over-iran-missile-test.html
strawpoll.me/12261098
youtube.com/watch?v=qOjm9v-bA2A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism
youtube.com/watch?v=kz9o9wpn6fw
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/03/trumps-belligerence-towards-iran-plays-into-the-hands-of-tehrans-hardliners
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655
youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What does Iran have to do with the price of milk in Mexico?

Iran's pursuit of weapons of mass destruction poses a threat to our closest ally in the Middle East, Israel. I'm glad the Trump administration is doing everything it can to protect the Jewish people from Iran's reckless actions.

you stupid fuck!!!

don't post here before taking redpills

Good goy.

you are black

you are mahmoud

And some of us hoped he'd actually put America First and not Israel.

I hope you guys don't put up with him escalating things with Iran.

How's that benefiting the USA? I thought you were going to mind your own business from now on.

You can't really trust sandniggers with WMDs.

Iran made the mistake of dropping the petrodollar

The reasoning they're putting forth is bullshit

Shutup muzzie!!!

I think it's 40% Israel, 60% petrodollar

You don't go to war over just one thing, you go to war when multiple interests align. Unfortunately one of our major interests is Israel. It's mostly over the petrodollar though.

So you admit your foreign policy has changed not one bit with Trump.

He never said they violated the iran deal.
Why can't iranpftards ever read before they suck persian cock?

foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/31/un-security-council-to-hold-emergency-meeting-over-iran-missile-test.html

Violated UNSC resolution put in place after iran deal

>mahmoud

Iranian confirmed. Get back to fucking goats khomenei.

>foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/31/un-security-council-to-hold-emergency-meeting-over-iran-missile-test.html

So now the UN matters? Depends of which country we're talking about, right?

fuck!!! you got me

To be fair, the petrodollar is pretty serious. It's the only thing keeping the US economy afloat, lest we end up as Zimbabwe with a shitty devalued currency

fuck off kike

I really think this can backfire on Trump if Iran knows how to play 5d chess.

I understand that, now, tell me how's that a pretext for waging war with other countries.

You could end the fucking FED and not have trillions of debt instead.

But I guess that'd take some real balls.

says who?

correct. the neocons hit-list was Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, with the final prize being Iran. Trump is just taking up where Obama left off

I agree

Depends on the american interest.

>Trump shits on Iran and the Iran deal 24/7 all throughout his campaign
>Everyone somehow surprised that he antagonizes Iran when he gets into office.

strawpoll.me/12261098

Then don't give us that UN crap, when it means absolutely jackshit.

Whether it's to keep their economy afloat or to do Israel's biding is irrelevant, in the end both things come from the same issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=qOjm9v-bA2A

say it with me:

Trumplettes BTFO

Unlike Iran's missile tests, these sanctions actually, directly violate nuclear deal. Now, sanctions never work against anyone and Iran is used to live under total embargo for decades, so intimidating Iran is obviously not Trump's intention. But if US vioates the agreement the Iranians no longer have to uphold their end of the bargain and be subjected to international inspections too.

Trump (i.e. Flynn, Bannon, Kushner) is basically encouraging Iranians to enrich uranium and start building nuclear weapons RIGHT NOW, so the US could have its casus beli and use force. For fucks sake, there's a bill in congress proposing exactly that. Congress might actually pass a law that will directly allow the US military to strike Iran even before there is any evidence that they pose a threat.

The travel ban, the Iran bill in congress, the Saudi ship, the US/UK exercises in the Gulf - it's pretty damn obvious that war with Iran is a decided matter for Trump's adm.
It's clear as day to me that war, not wall, - jobs or shitty healthcare, - is the urgent priority right here

cant wait to see the dead murrikans dying for israel yet again. If you voted Republican after Bush Jr. again you deserve dying in the next senseless war.

Then why try to start a war with them? You think Iranians want war with U.S.? Shut the fuck up. They broke absolutely no agreement or treaty when they tested their missile. I'm a huge Trump supporter. But this Iran shit better not turn out to be another fucking Iraq. And watching the Press Briefings, they keep pushing the narrative that Iran is doing something wrong.

you mean its the latest in a series of dumb mistakes?
>retarded travel ban roll out
>pushing Mexico towards China
>pushing Australia towards China
>Claiming EU manipulating currency with no proof, alienating our EU brothers
>Surrendering any inauguration honeymoon good will with attacks on press, some of which were blatant lies
>Continuing series of blatant lies degrading integrity of the office
Did I miss any?

Another iraq? Kek, its going to be far worse then that. Say bye bye to your empire.

>They broke absolutely no agreement or treaty when they tested their missile
They're not allowed to conduct missile tests

man if this Iran war goes down then i'm thinking just stay out of (((politics)))

Just a reminder that Iranians are subhuman and that if you support them you are no better than a cringy fedora autist libcuck sperging over palestine

oh yeah, I did forget one
>botched raid due to shitty planning got US Navy Seal killed

Because the UN says so? talk about double standards, when the UN says shit about Israel your government's response seems completely different.

Let me put that into perspective

>Iran
>just wants to be left alone
>cool with everyone
>GREAT cook

>everyone else
>hate Iran for no reason
>supported by the zionist elite
>can't cook

>iran just wants to be left alone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism
rude dudes. gotta kill em all tbqhwy

that's literally fake news supported by facts, nothing more

youtube.com/watch?v=kz9o9wpn6fw
reeeeee

If the CIA does it its ok, but other countries its terrorism KeK

False. They specifically put sanctions that did not go against it. Read the actual documents and news instead of saying random crap my hacker friend. The UNSC resolution put in place after the deal is the important here

welcome to geopolitics newfag. you're country is completely irrelevant and has no effective military so this might be new to you :^)

It would take Iran A LOT more than some shit-ass ballistic missiles to "defend itself". Them having these missile tests is an obvious (and rather transparent) rouse, they deserve to be BTFO'd for this random dick-waving.

Stupidity shouldn't go unanswered, after all.

Yeah, fuck Trump.

>EU brothers
Kek
>inauguration honeymoon
Never happened
>botched op
The ones to organize raids are the military, not the oval office. Drumpf didn't organize everything in ten days, it was something organized before Mattis was even nominated

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/03/trumps-belligerence-towards-iran-plays-into-the-hands-of-tehrans-hardliners

Why would Trump be taking out the Liberals in Tehran in favor of hardliners ideologically aligned with Russia?

right to persue technology to defend it's self.

sure thing, buddy.

>hypocrite much atleast you accept it.

If thats what you call geopolitics, then the US-record seems rather weak.

Kill their elected President.
Force them to be ruled by a dictator.
Cry when they resist.
Keep sucking Israels dick.
I hope you enlist for the upcoming war, will be a pleasure to see your dead corps on CNN.

death to america am i rite?

Nah, only neokike conservatives like you

>lls
>>>
Make me kek

Hezbollah are not terrorists. They protected Christian minorities in Syria and fought ISIS. The USA, however, actually supported unsavory rebels that switch sides, thereby strengthening Al-Nusra and ISIS. This was because USA didn't like Assad, probably due to the Russian-backed Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline being in competition with US-back Qatar-Turkey pipeline.

Saudi Arabia, your allies, funded 9/11 hijackers, financed Al-Queda, and funded ISIS. The USA tends to turn a blind eye to Saudi Arabia due to William E Simon's 1974 petrodollar deal. That is, the U.S. buys oil from Saudi Arabia and provide the kingdom military aid and equipment. In return, the Saudis plow billions of their petrodollar revenue back into Treasuries and finance America’s spending.

The majority of terrorist attacks on foreign soil come from Sunnis who're brainwashed by Wahhabism and Salafism, which Saudi Arabia is the powerhouse of. Saudi Arabia spreads Wahhabi ideology around the Middle East to radicalize the people. Not a single 9/11 hijacker was Persian or Shia. Yet look at who wasn't included in the Muslim ban? UAE, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, and Pakistan have far more terrorists than Iranians, who have scant.

You have to understand you and UK did a coup d'etat on a democratically selected leader Mossadegh because he nationalized oil reserves (Operaiton Ajax, 1953) AND ** you encouraged the downfall of the Shah because he did not agree to William E. Simon's deal and priced oil in a way that was advantageous for him and not the USA near the END of his reign. I can give leaked documents showing how the USA was literally begging for the Shah to go in 1978. The USA supports terrorists and Islamists when they see it fit and their goal is not to let any oil rich country become sovereign.

Iran has a culture preceding Islam. You guys will get PTSD (i.e., it was under Hitler's advisement that Reza Shah asked countries to call Persia by its native name Iran, cognate of Aryan).

we never killed anyone that was the iranian people :^) he was a tyrant and they hated them. :^) the shaw's lack of foresight and mismanagement of his people was his own doing. :^0 the cia only gave minimal training to his internal security forces. :^)
you misspelled corpse btw my dude

stay butt angled my sweet little majew

we wuz community organizers n' shiet. nice spergout aspie

>nice spergout aspie
You are brain-dead brute that has been sucking too many Saudi and Jew dicks.

That wasn't a sperg out, you imbecile. I was giving actual defenses.

LoL it wasn't a ((((mistake))))
The conflict with Iran is wanted by Israel to destabilise every threat they could possibly face in order to get greater israel and America will as usually do the dirty work for israel and send their children to die

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

yeah, never

"never" like the education you ever received

youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM

You should believe us GOY

Anyone with half a brain who has researched this issue knows that pleasing Israel is secondary when comes to Iran's nuclear programm.

The real objective of shutting down Iran's nuclear aspirations is to avert a nuclear arms race between Iran and Saudi Arabia.
Two opposing Muslim nations with nukes will not end well.
The reason Pakistan and India haven't blown each other up is that only one side is Muslim, with other being a rational actor.

you sound really angry dude.
shouldn't a looked like an f-14a. shoulda answered our calls. talk shit get hit nignog. lmao

shia muslims are good goys they dindu nuffin

but seriously fuck (((saudi))) arabia and their wahhabist death cult. i like trump and all but this anti-iran platform seems to be the set up for an interventionist foreign policy and i voted for trump precisely because he was talking about how he would stop doing that shit.

>you sound really angry dude.
I'm not angry, you insipid asshole. It's obvious your brain has a lot of lesions and is most likely atrophied in many areas.

Go back to flipping burgers instead of trying to sound intelligent by discussing geopolitics.

shouldnt look like jenga

You sound like an angry muslim, dude

RARE
A
R
E

Sup Forums knows absolutely nothing about geopolitics,
The Americans especially here, do much to propagate the dumb American who thinks Swiss=Someone from Sweden stereotype

Go smoke some more joints, you frivolous dumbass.

Also, you have never spoken to Gulf Arabs or their leaders. Their entire worldview revolves around radical Islam, no joke. They don't ever bring up creative insults.

Anyways, I am telling you what you are: You are a failure, an idiot, with most likely a lesioned or atrophied brain. I can tell you most likely dropped out of college or will never accomplish anything noteworthy. People like you are best off dead, and it won't be because of Islam the Iranians will cull you.

If I were in power, I would use people like you for human experimentation. We could find cures for neurodegenerative disorders such Alzheimer's by researching on the brains of filth such as yourself.

You are a failure and will forever be alone. Nothing but void awaits you.

your mad arent you

You type like a muslim too dude. Are you cute my dude. I've always wanted to fuck a really angry muslim chick

You have never spoken to Gulf Arabs. I have. I spoke to a Wahhabist before.

You Americans are utterly retarded if you think I type like a Muslim. Go to Saudi Arabia and talk to an imam or the average Saudi Wahhabist. Those are your allies.

Yea but are you cute?

Dont waste you time with this troll, he knows nothing. Lets just hope he gets enlisted :)

>Hezbollah are not terrorists.
thanks for beginning with this so that I didn't have to read any more of your post

already clear that you're either shilling or don't know shit

>Donald Trump is only picking up where W. foreign policy left off.
This is a good thing. Dubya was a strong man on the middle east. The only thing he did wrong was poor implementation of the Iraq war

True enough, but antagonizing Iran will only make them want a bomb more, for self-defense if nothing else.

They would be perfectly happy with a small sphere of influence in the Shia crescent, and integration into the global economy. The ones who are acting irrational are the Saudis, with their desire for total domination of all Sunni's.

eww are you a muslim too dude

Tell me mister Britbonger how Hezbollah is terrorism, while your oil greedy policies towards iran, wich started this mess there in the beginning" isnt?

this is the reason

you are promoting the bigger israel, the only reason for Trump to push this shit is because he met rosetta may

i remember a stupid #pizzagate "debunker" who used anime with every post

eat a dick you piece of shit Hezbollah fight the ZOG

Trump wants nothing to do with iran
but looks like master Netanyahu has ordered his puppet, trump to start war with iran.

his wish for the past decades

Islam does not define Iran. Many Iranians are reconnecting to their Zoroastrian ethos.

Without Zoroastrian influence, there would be no Christianity.

Anyways, have fun dying on the frontlines.

What a good goy!

Sup Forums is filled with underaged v& too young to know our history with Iran. That shithole will always be our enemy, due to past history and the fact that it is a pisslamic theocracy.

If you are over 19 you don't know anything about history or Iran. Only 18 and under care enough to know and yes im 18

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

>due to murrika beeing retard

I put the US first. All countries come second. Sup Forums circlejerking over Iran has become increasingly disgusting.

just shoot one in the US and show him his place

You type like a muslim dude. you need to go to college what the fuck

He really hated Obama for refusing to start war with Iran. Remember the days when he used to say "we'll go it alone" to get his AIPAC shills to cause a ruckus.

He's a blood thirsty kike unlike the liberal kikes that want a two state solution. Netanyahu actually plans on genociding the Palestinians in WW3

way to out yourself as uneducated mehmet lol

You're disgusting, how does going after Iran benefit the U.S when it makes the U.S go into more debt?

then tell me why this was justified

most of the circle jerking is from iranians who still haven't learned english. it's very apparent tbqhwy

>Continues identical policies to GWB and Obama
>Now it's the right thing to do because Trump!!!111

You do realize that worshipping at the feet of another man makes you a homosexual cuck, right? That you are literally less of a man?