ITT: It's the daily shoah and we're all Mike Enoch

ITT: It's the daily shoah and we're all Mike Enoch

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=L8cqTlR9w7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's the thing...

*sniff*

Oy vey I love my kike wife! Ban all the goys who dared to call me out!

*pretends not to be jewish*

chill out guys there is no mass doxing happening haha...oh look! we all got doxed and my wife is a jew! r-remember the fourteen words!

He's a Serb.

God is a Serb
God is Jewish
God is Mike Enoch?!

>Peinovich

> is2.Sup Forums.org/pol/1486143338034.gif

*Sven tries to say something insightful or funny* --I think that we should talk about how Jewish free markets are, everybody knows that it's just a kike conspiracy.

considering how fucking brown Sup Forums is after looking at the HWNDU threads no wonder you hate white nationalists

I consider leaving Sup Forums after all this TRS drama

Only burgers are so brown

White pride world-wide!

does anyone have the "THOSE WERE THE DAYS" song?

TRS drama shows how is it fucking easy to divide the white nationalist movement.

SO HERES THE THING

Having a Jewish wife who is turbo kike, tranny/fag enabler and a diversity officer is pretty egregious. That said, those faggots at antifachan got retard lucky with it. They apparently love doxxing white nationalists now.

a few new york redditors do not represent Sup Forums

this on the other hand is an absolutely 100% accurate representation of Sup Forums irl

youtube.com/watch?v=L8cqTlR9w7Q

Well, Mike was a cuck desu but this isnt a reason to fuck over a movement. As I said, Sup Forums is just full of memeing brown people, pretty sad.

>More D&C threads

Fuck off Schlomo TRS is just a podcast network. Stop rustling all the newfags jimmies plz

8c-han is a sperg containment chan. 8p-ol is a sperg containment board

Except it doesn't, because no one on TRS really cared. Our collective reaction was "oh shit" then it was over. He separated from his wife, and they're getting a divorce. Hes done a lot for the movement and everyone supports him.
A bunch of outsiders shitposting on Sup Forums and reddit is not TRS drama. Thats like claiming celebrities talking shit about Trump means turmoil in the white house.

*reiterates what sven just said a few seconds ago*