>all female environmental committee
>sign new environmental law
>parliament is both legislative AND executive
>any bill automatically passes any committee and vote because of this
>full female environmental committee propose, vote on and sign new law

>Results:
>fossil fuel trucks illegal by 2030
>0% fossil fuel usage by 2030
>energy industry released signed letter begging environmental committee and social democrats to "re-think"
>economy expected to take enormous hit as a result

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-04-26/global-snapshot-shows-how-humans-are-greening-the-earth/7346382
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.gp.se/driver-isabella-lövin-med-trump-1.4143971
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/samhalle/a/wBW6A/skrev-pa-klimatlag--med-kanga-till-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>women in charge of things

Women were a mistake

>fossil fuel trucks illegal by 2030

Just fuck my economy up senpai.

good times -> weak men -> hard times -> strong men -> good times...

It's like they want to collapse in Snowniggistan.

no fossil fuels? when your best buddies up there produce tons of oil?

how would you even produce enough energy? solar is just a meme because you are too far north.
is it just going to be hydroelectric?

please OP tell me you are just doing FAKE NEWS and they just banned trucks forcing fuels only on ships and pipelines.

still if i recall correctly you have a good nuclear energy department, right?

Did a sandnigger get that bitch on the right pregnant?

>blue represents blue eyes
>yellow represents blonde hair
>flag of the master race
And this is the power of the master race then?

Yeah, just ban the internal combustion engine.
GG civilization.

kek, you know it!
Doing her part to dismantle white privilege.

>he still doesn't believe that Anglos, Latinos and Slavs are the masterrace, kek

There are a couple moments throughout human history where you can point and say the we definitely made an irrevocable mistake.
Women's suffrage was one of those
>captcha: select trucks

If your economy crash, how are you gonna pay for the refugees'werlfare?

This bill is pretty racist when you look at the consequences.

So do you have any facts to back that up?
No seriously, I need a source to believe this.

Sweden will crush Drumpf, He is totally finished now!

you know what's worse than weak men? weak women. sweden better get ready for some really hard times. on the bright side though, if they survive they will be left with very strong men

If food vanishes from earth surface, humanity will vanish too, and it won't be done overnight but slowly with lots of pain involved.
This is what ecology is all about but
>muh capitalist is GREAT and AWESOME and FUCK YEAH

>women virtue signalling on national scale
Surely their children will love to sort their mess out

How will they haul heavy stuff like concrete?

these are women. they are not men so you cant factor them into these things. women are nigger-tier but more emotional

Work like literal wage slaves top pay for the welfare of women and immigrants.

This country makes me sick sometimes

i wonder how they havent ran out of money yet

Glad to see all trucks in 2031 will run on sunshine and butterflies

except you know. More CO2 means more plants

>The most comprehensive modelling of remote sensing data so far shows the area on Earth covered by plants in this time has increased by 18 million square kilometres — about 2.5 times the size of the Australian continent — largely due to the fertilising effect of carbon dioxide

abc.net.au/news/2016-04-26/global-snapshot-shows-how-humans-are-greening-the-earth/7346382

>only whites
>obviously anti-choice
fucking racist white nationalists

professor of """"""journalism"""""""

dont worry. just make sure you say trumps name when you pray.

This is what 98 years of female suffrage gets you.

how cucked can a single country get

>incoming ice age
>ban fossil fuel
>economic and social collapse
>rapefugees go berserk
>sweden yessssss

>Sign a law that's basically just "lel i hope it fixes itself later"

Thanks women

I don't believe Prius makes a semi. What about out-of-state trucks delivering goods? Are they not allowed in the country?

i guess its literally priceless because sweden will have no economy soon

hahhaah jesus fucking christ. look at all those smug retarded women. There is quite literally a 0% chance of this happening by the way. this is just a feel good piece of legislation

>Work like literal wage slaves top pay for the welfare of women and immigrants.
>This country makes me sick sometimes
It makes me sick all the time. Every time i think about it i get enraged.

If you work you have to give away most of your paycheck on thing that are detrimental for you.

This is a nice and correct leaf

I don't know if one implication pointer is enough here.

Also none of this is evne going to happen, it's all just literal fucking virtue signaling on a governmental level. There is no way for them to actually enforce what they have proposed, they might as well have written it in a glass bottle and thrown it in the ocean, or made a fucking tweet about it. There is no way that any of this is being enforced, people would literally starve within three days if trucks stopped moving in Sweden.

This country is such a fucking mess right now, politicians are STILL not waking up and spend their time virtue signaling with these USELESS fucking propositions that have no power behind them. 2018 can not come soon enough, and if that doesn't go well I am just ditching this country as a whole, I do not want to spend my life giving MORE THAN HALF of my assets so that some uppity fucking feminist can "realize her dreams and be in charge for reeel :)))!" I am so bothered just typing this right now.

Link: translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.gp.se/driver-isabella-lövin-med-trump-1.4143971

>0% fossil emitions by 2045

what should i respond ?

Look at my tiny little feminist country banning fossil fuels to save the planet

>meanwhile third world pollutes to kingdom come and will never care anout muh environment

Up north, lithium batteries don't work well in cold environments. Seriously wtf are they going to do?

Sweden is the most feminist country in the world right?

Sweden has much bigger issues to deal with. Whenever the left points to Sweden as some kind of example to aspire to, it redpills another normie

>putting women in charge

Only racists need an economy. Sweden gets all the wealth it needs from Nigerian Immigrants.

I hope they get beaten to dead by muslims

I empathise so much with this, I am still getting my degree but I have NO ambition to work here, I specifically chose an international field so it should not be hard to find a job abroad after I graduate, I hope you have the same opportunity

Don't use this one, but I think it would be funny to call him racist because the combustible engine was created by Africans.

Sweden has always been a shithole populated by retards, nothing new on the horizon. Theres a reason the rest of the Scandinavia hates Sweden.

>Only racists need an economy

This is closer than you think it is to the truth and it is unsettling

They haven't even got rolling yet, I expect them to go full death camps for white males mode in the coming years

Lack of heavy transport in a non-fossil fuel format will lead to supply shortages and increased prices for imported goods.

Swedes with guns need to fucking kill all of these people.

>Women putting thousands of men out of work

DOWN WITH THE MATRIARCHY

Thats easy you simply let the racist Swedes starve

I don't know exactly why, but I have the feeling that the baby of the pregnant woman on the right is not gonna be white.

Kek
>Sup Forums help I got in a discussion I know not the smallest shit about.
kys faggot

I'm extremely glad that they declared themselves a Feminist country. Let's check back in a couple years and see how that worked out.

fpbp

Why exactly is the economy going to crash? How do you know that won't make the proper advancements by 2030?

That there is no replacement for fossil fuels, espessially in Sweden

>sweeden
>Making it to 2030
All my KEKs

Who do they expect to invent a magical replacement technology for them?

Don't forget the chad rapefugee that will take your daughter if you stay.

more like "whats the best way to btfo him"

They want to turn sweden into another middle eastern country lol

Should Trump drop a couple of mercy nukes on Sweden and end the suffering?

Or should he let it play out to show the world what happens when SJWs take over a country.

Sweden going to go back to steam powered vehicles?

He's a journalist, maybe he can figure it out.

The magical negros they imported will invent a new technology

Achmed the "Syrian" refugee who just arrived on the boat last week. He claims to have a Phd in Chemical Engineering from Assad University and did his thesis on chain reactions in barrel-shaped objects.

Middle eastern countries aren't this stupid

Can't use coal...so nuclear reactor in every car? They Fallout now?

That actually won't happen, there is a reason rape rates are so high, there is no social interaction between the working class and foreigners.

inb4 massive "suicides" by the committee

Let's see

They're anti
>oil
>natural gas
>nuclear
>coal

Solar isn't an option in Sweden since they get very little sun light

Dams aren't an option because they destroy Eco systems

Wind isn't an option because it's inefficient and manufacturing produces toxic chemicals

They have no replacement

So Swedish death imminent? I mean has anybody actually researched a viable replacement for fossil fuel?

new source:

>"Most important reform in our lifetimes"
>Thursday Prime Minister Stefan Löfven (dumbfuck traitor) and vice prime minister and Climate Minister Lövin (feminist cunt) presented the new climate law, and also a new political framework for the climate.
>The new law makes it so that Sweden shall have 0 green house gas emissions by 2045.
>Green house gas emissions from domestic transportation shall be reduced by at least 70% before 2030, with air planes as the only exception.
>All parties supported the new law, except the Sweden Democrats.
>-"This reform law is the most important that our politicians in this lifetime will accomplish in Sweden. This is for our children and grandchildren", said Stefan Löfven (social democrats) at the press conference.

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/samhalle/a/wBW6A/skrev-pa-klimatlag--med-kanga-till-trump

So yeah, basically in Sweden no one knows who our politicians are, because we don't vote for individual people. We only vote for the party, then the party chooses the people who are in parliament. We also don't know any new laws being presented or voted upon, and it doesn't matter, because the parliament only has 1 chamber instead of 2 in the U.S. The parliament is both legislate (proposing new laws) and the executive (signing them), meaning every proposed law always passes through parliament and is signed by the same people.

Welcome to Europe :)

I got work abroad now, if i lose it i rather go on welfare and drain the system until it dies then help prop it up with my tax money.

Schools, healthcare, infrastructure and all that can be rebuilt even if the system collapses. But fixing gene pool and demographics is not so easy.

Varg is right, ride the tiger.

So what they are saying is that women know nothing about climate law, just like men supposedly aren't allowed to pass abortion laws?

this kills ahmed the oil dealer

Do you think they though it out that far?

ECONOMY=BAD

ENVIRONMENTALIST FEMINIST UTOPIA=GOOD

They're banking hard on wind and hydropower. My question is how much backup storage are they going to have installed when the wind is slack for 3 days? How about a week? I guess they lose that week of GDP and go into Purge mode until the Baltic breeze returns.

kekekekekek
melting down because trump and some men (who pay all the taxes) didn't want american taxes to go towards abortions in bongobongostan

>for our children and grandchildren
Jesus fucking Christ

>best buddies

the women in this picture look weak and worthless. I bet one day of working like a man would kill half of them.

>all female
Such equality

% fossil fuel usage by 2030

>chemical industry outlawed
Fucking amazing.

Haiti. Zimbabwe. South Africa. And now Sweden.

Another country fallen victim to the liberalism virus. Sad.

Next up is all of western Europe. Once (((Schulz))) is in power it will speed up greatly.

Why the fuck are they against nuclear energy? Are they fucking reta-... Nevermind.

>nuclear reactor in every car?
The Environment Party wants to ban nuclear power, it's too unsafe. They propose wind power and water power. our country is literally insane.

More like swedish women living in the city have completely forgotten what infastructure is and how all the food and other goods get to those cities. Its not fucking sherpas running around in those highways.

32% of swedens energy consumption is oil

a bunch of women cripple the economy to virtue signal
>HAHHAHHHHHHAHAHAH

>Can't use coal...so nuclear reactor in every car? They Fallout now?
Trains, electric cars, this and bio fuel.

It is possible but is there are environmental win it? You would have to scrap or give way several hundred thousand cars that aren't even 20 years old and replace them with new electric cars. Half the environmental impact comes from the construction of the car, even more if you don't use it for its entire lifespan.

>(((2030)))

That's how you do it.

Men just didn't have the balls

Lol this will be the last drop, Norrland leaving after 2018 unless SD is the biggest party and can start cleaning up.

Time to return to my roots and help.

Can't wait to buy Fossil Fuel Truck simulator 2030

Amazing. They really are making any form of economic activity illegal. This is literally like Pol Pot emptying the cities.

This is incredible.