Why can't milennial woman cook? Who the fuck will cook for us?

Why can't milennial woman cook? Who the fuck will cook for us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lbHKL6RZ_vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

robots bruh
have fun with interacting with kiosks for the rest of your life

>not living forever with your mum

your loss

fat hispanic bitches

I cook for me, pussy boy.

A woman that can't cook is like a runner without legs

My mum has the worst cooking ever because she doesn't love me enough to put effort into making food

>not cooking for yourself

Look around and take note of who the best chefs are.

>not cooking for yourself

the quality of a man is marked by his resourcefulness

I've sort of noticed this too. Every woman I've dated (except for one) has been unable to cook. Thankfully, I enjoy cooking, so I should be okay.

This. If you can't cook for yourself you're a retard.

Accept the ultimate redpill: cooking for yourself.

>you know what is going into it
>suit to YOUR tastes
>use ingredients you want
>settle for nothing less than the best
>still don't spend much

i want taylor to use her asshole to make me every meal for the rest of my life

My "muhlennial" gf just cooked me a damn good meal. Just like every other day this week.

God I love being white

the best chefs learned it from mom and don't ever forget it
youtu.be/lbHKL6RZ_vg

Knowing how to cook yourself is not the fucking point you fucking retard.
So you come back from work after long hours to you gf or """wife""" and have to cook yourself for the rest of your life - yeah sounds like a perfect deal.

It was never a good idea to let women around knives and hot machines.

>millennial

my wife can cook

Or like a thumbnail without a full sized pic

That's a big deal breaker for me. I'm a good cook but after working 9 hours, I'd like a wife to cook me dinner. It's a shame most girls can't cook nowadays.

tits or gtfo

is she scottish?

>implying I'm not a paranoid
>implying I trust anyone to cook MY food for ME
yeah no thanks, keep your deal, I'll keep my life

Women not knowing how to cook is not a new thing. Many women have never known how to cook,

Because Boomer moms were often too lazy to cook and busy being "career woman barbie".

Combined with traditional femininity being taughted as "misogyny" and the "No YOU make ME a SANDWICH!" bs.

Never had a gf who was a worse cook than me.
Then again I'm really shitty at cooking anything besides basic meals that take longer than half an hour or so.
t. mehlunnial

I know how to cook, but I wouldn't cook for anyone unless they deserves it.

Muslim migrants will cook for us. :^)

I'd never let a woman cook my food.

She might poison me.

xD

Because their mothers had jobs and never spent the time to teach them to cook.

this. i have cooked for myself since i was like 16 and i wouldnt have it any other way. other peoples food is usually shit and if you go out youll be paying 26$ for a 7$ steak you could have made better on your own grill/stove

Not how it works anymore, because she just came home from working long hours too and you get the:
>You fucking cook, I'm tired too!
Best of luck with all that.

eh, should've stayed with the s.jpg

Women deserve what they want. She doesn't have to cook and you all should be thankful and lucky that a female would even like you at all. None of you are real men.

The same reason millennial men can't fix a flat tire, change the oil in their car, fix a broken washing machine, fix a broken dryer, six a furnace that won't work, light the flame in the hot water heater when it goes out, etc., etc.

Don't marry a millennial

>not waiting til you're 40 and then marrying a 22 year old

Rachel Maddow detected!

Taylor Swift is average at best. She needs a metric fuck ton of cosmetics to look hot.

>tfw 58
JUST

Yeah that's what robots are supposed to do. Oh wait where are they?

>The same reason millennial men can't fix a flat tire, change the oil in their car, fix a broken washing machine, fix a broken dryer, six a furnace that won't work, light the flame in the hot water heater when it goes out, etc., etc.
By the way, I am a female and have done all of the above. I would be hard pressed to find a millennial man who could do any of this. Except if he was country raised.

I can do all of that and cook.

itt faggots angry mommy wont cook for them anymore

Yeah, when moms weren't trying to be "independent".

All the best Chefs have been and always will be men. Women aren't capable of soundly multitasking and I wouldn't trust them to produce anything other than mediocre meals at best.

I am a Culinary School alumni from the most prestigious learning institution of cooking on the PLANET. Chef of the Century Paul Bocuse sent his son Jerome to study at the Culinary Institute of America in New York because he KNOWS there is no better place to learn said skills
...not even in his own kitchen.

That beings said I opened up a liquor store a few miles from my Alma Mater and eat like a king every, single, day for doing NOTHING more than offering a 20% discount to current students and 15% to other alumni.

Fuck...I've been giving booze away on Sup Forums for years because I enjoy the community so much, but to say women should cook is fucking retarded.

Then you are a rarity. Your parents raised you right.

Do it yourself, cooking is easy. And it's a good excuse to get a girl over to your place. A lot of the time all they need is a legitimate sounding excuse to hang out with you in a situation like that.

Women love guys who cook.

So after we've banged it out a few times and I'm starting to get tired of them, I break it off and tell them it's because they don't know how to cook. It's one of the easiest jobs in the world and one of the few duties they are expected to perform.

Usually some pretty funny reactions.

This.

Millennial women are a lost cause. The younger women following them are the last chance we have to fix the problems millennials created.

I love Malbec from your country.

>change the oil in their car,
New cars are designed so people can't do it by themselves anymore. You have to often have a special tool just to get to it.

Kikery disguised as "Oh well we're just miniaturizing everything!"/

>dryer
Who spends their own hard earned money for that jewery?

Speak for yourself, my wife is an excellent cook.

Example, today's lunch

Spicy chicken with rice, guac, cilantro, peppers and seasoning

Y-you are a genius.

It's a bit like posting a thumbnail

Dats strange. I think tay tay looks best without makeup..

And I thought I'd been on Sup Forums for too long.

"You're here forever" is true as fuck

>trusting other people with your food
kek

There is something to be said about sitting in your car on lunch break, posting on Sup Forums.

Looks fucking disgusting and I'm going to laugh when she leaves you for the welfare state

Don't you have plates you fucking spic?

She make great soup too.

kek

lots of young women have daddy kinks

my sister is a current college student and tells me about her 18 year old friends who are dating literal old men.. but they're kind of using them for their money according to her

>All the best Chefs have been and always will be men.

are you a chef? no?
pro tip: not all women are either, and they can cook just fine.
did your mother cook for you when you were a child?

What is this and why is there not one in the hallway of my apartment building?

>guac

You have to go back

Only things on that list I haven't done are fixing a dryer and a furnace

Robot mexicans???

I have two old Mercedes', one gas and one diesel. Easy to change the oil.

For the new cars, just buy the tool and do it yourself.

Why do you have building schematics on your phone Mr. SHITSKIN?

This triggers the Juan.

why did you take a screenshot instead of just uploading the photo

WHAT ARE HIS PLANS?????

>He can't cook
>He doesn't relax and think about life while timing all his dishes to be done at the same time

>that 9faggot tier meme in your saved images

This. I've been cooking and baking for myself for like 8 years. Allows me to get away with eating a lot healthier since I don't have to pay the toll for someone else to prepare the food (and probably spit on it and put who knows what else inside it.)

Only downside is, it's spoiled me and fed my preexisting paranoia so badly that I'm not the weirdo who will refuse to ever eat anything that anyone else prepared.

>am i a Chef

Yes. A Chef is a title given to another by a group of other Chefs. French kitchens operate like a military. Everyone has their own rank. Apprentice, commis, sous, Chef. A Chef is the "Chief" of the kitchen.

I will always be a Chef, even if I only sell liquor/wine now. I cook constantly for myself and my family, owning this business affords me the opportunity to actually spend time with them as opposed to working 100hrs a week like I used to do as a bachelor.

Really...why don't you know how to cook? You have the best beef in the entire world in your country...

not wanting to cuddle up in a warm bathrobe fresh out of the dryer on a cold Winter's night.

Been cooking for 10 years.

The only thing a woman brings to her relationship if she can't cook is owning a vagina.

She's not particularly funny, or stimulating conversation... she spends my money, she eats my food, she makes my flat messy.

That's basically the definition of a parasite.

Tits or gtfo

Seriously though, I've done all of that including, engine swap a car, replaced the heating system in my house, remodelled said house, learned to weld, etc and I live in a city with shitty parents.

I didn't want to be a cuck like everyone else

>Started dating my gf 3 months ago
>told me she didn't cook
>told her the easiest way to my heart was through my stomach
>gave her my favorite simple recipes
>she now loves cooking
>I am exceptionally happy

Women just need a man to lead them user.

His wife is showing him a house she likes. She's forcing user into buying a real estate property so she can divorce him as soon as he signs the contract. Meanwhile she's putting fluoride in her soup, not only to make user even fooler than he is but also to disguise her poor cooking skills.

>let clothes dry naturally
>put them over a comfy heater

much easier and cheaper desu

Have fun with that. Just know that they wipe their butts with their bare hands and probably don't wash afterwards. And they'll spit in your food and put who knows what in it if they know you're a whitey or an infidel.

I'd literally rather eat something I dropped on the floor when leaving the kitchen and then found when I came back from eating, than something a muslim cooked.

sucks to be you then
stop dating apes

Furnace was a bit intimidating, because a gas furnace and scary, but found a great how-to video for the problem I was having. Part only cost $80 on Amazon, and was a 10-minute fix. The repair man was going to charge $350.

>robe
>not toasty warm briefs

Its like you don't even comfy.

>engine swap a car, replaced the heating system in my house, remodelled said house, learned to weld
I am impressed, great skills to have.

Hahaha faggot with a 2 inch dick LARPing like a Chad. Gets me every time

I'll eat her ass and cook myself food and I'll be fine

He doesn't love you because you're a fucking loser living with mom

>tell them it's because they don't know how to cook
I admit I chuckled

I'm a tradesman, need them for work

Get in there soldier

Is that zoey Quinn?

Definitely a fat virgin.