Will Trump go to war with Iran?

Will Trump commit an Iraq-like war with Iran? Will you support it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_487
newsmax.com/InsideCover/george-soros-iran-regime/2011/02/19/id/386741/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera#International_political_reactions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any war with Iran would be 1000x more lethal.

No I will not support another kike war.

Better nuke Iran first, before they got the bomb too.

No way. No war.

No, he won't.

Congrats on your $.40

It's easy to find out if they're making nuclear weapons. They could just bomb the locations.
When Saddam was making Nuclear reactors Israel bombed them.

I'm convinced at this point that leftists are intentionally pushing this idea.

But if Trump did declare war I would be behind it 110%

War? You mean massacre.

It doesn't matter what we think.
It matters what (((they))) think.

>Will Trump commit an Iraq-like war with Iran?
As I've stated, Trump does not like to telegraph his actions.

No, Iran would be the most trained military we faced in over 50 years (not like thats saying much) and it would tank the US for very little gain. Mattis and others would talk him out of it even if he wanted to (Mattis talked Trump out of waterboarding and other crazy shit)

The political mood is also very different now vs 2003.

only if we kill them all and claim the land as the united states #2 and spread outward eventually claiming all the land in that asshole and yes i would enlist

Not really

Trump isn't going to break his campaign promise. No war, no interventionism. He's improving everything since Dems just shit on America and the rest of the world.

What this comes down to: Iran WILL get nuclear weapons if not stopped with millitary force. DIplomacy, economic pressure, embargos, none of that shit will work.

And not airstrikes. That just pushes back the timeline a bit. A full on, boots on the ground regime change.

So, the question that everyone should be thinking is, given the choice of a nuclear iran or trying a full on invasion, which one do you choose?

Iran's millitary isn't like Iraqs. And you can also expect a lot more support and hardware from russia. And they have a very strong geurella war game.

Check their estimated power rankings.

I suspect a successful campaign would involve an approach like the biggest bombing this side of dresden.

That's baghdad leaf

why is it dangerous for iran to get nukes and not for nuclear countries like france and england to become muslim?

>When Saddam was making Nuclear reactors
He bought one from France, actually.
Any action against Israel after they did that was vetoed by the US, by the way.

have you even been listening to what trump said about iran during the campaign

What I would support is to begin sinking Iranian Navy ships that get froggy around our fleet.

Could even get tricky about it and do it from a submarine and then Trump can shrug his shoulders for CNN and say "Who me?". Let em' sperg out.

There has never been, and will never be, a war between two countries that have nukes. No matter how much they hate each other.

More nukes mean less war.

Past results are no guarantee of the future.

After all, we don't hand out nukes to stop fighting.

And it's not just about using nukes. The countries in the nuclear club generally have a strong barrier to keep other, less stable countries out, or that trend won't last long at all.

There will be massive pressure on the Sunni nations nearby to also go nuclear.

Iran is certainly remembering at what happened with Ukraine, which gave up it's nukes in exchange for a promise from both America and Russia to protect it.

He's attacking the wrong country

He should be attacking the entire Arabian Peninsula to end their support of Jihadist movements and wrestle away their oil which they use as leverage against us.

HE NEVER GONNA DECLARE WAR IS A LOST OF MONEY.

maybe hillary she would do it

nuclear iran.

and i hope they use it to lay waste to the middle east.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_487

Moron or liar.

No more wars for Israel.

>implying Iran didnt help AQ
>implying Iran didn't train, set up and house Zarkawi

>Will Trump commit an Iraq-like war with Iran? Will you support it?

As much as I hate to admit it, Iran has the same right to work on their missile systems as Russia or the US does.

And Iran has the right to operate the nuclear reactors that ABA built (when Donald Rumsfeld was on the board of directors).

Iran was overrun by Arab muslims and made an Islamic tyranny because we torpedoed their democratically-elected Mossadegh

The Persians were always far more like Americans than any of the other Middle East groups, including the Israelis.

We should help Iran overthrow it's Islamic tyranny become a democracy. Believe it or not, George Soros is already on the case:
newsmax.com/InsideCover/george-soros-iran-regime/2011/02/19/id/386741/

>non-punitive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera#International_political_reactions

Regime Change in Iran would anger Russia so it won't happen

Are you fucking retarded?

Explain to me what the end game is for Iran to support and build up militant Sunni radicals who have as one of their goals to slaughter Shia muslims.

But who will Trump listen to more? His neo-con advisors or Putin? Neo-cons and many Republicans have wanted to invade Iran for years now.

My personal guess is that he'll look at the price tag of an invasion from Mathis, and decide not to attack.