youtu.be/6TsL6S8AXRI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xdqVdylOguo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and they refused to fire him over this

remember to always ship FedEx, fellow goys

>tfw getting my AR upper receiver shipped through FedEx

>m..m..muh freedom of expression

Fedex guy gets to express some shit too.

verdict: approved

Yeah to be fair they never fire anyone. Fuckers stole two of my packages and nothing became of it. so they like employees having a free mind; they also like employees taking other people's stuff.

DON'T FUCKIN ASSAULT ME!

NO IM GNNA FIGHT FASCISM HERE!

Jesus christ commies

>how dare you not fire a guy who kept us from burning a flag of the country you operate in!

>FedEx tells liberals to fuck off
>Guy didn't even get a write up or posted to his file
>Keeps his job infuriating libfags

God I love this timeline.

DONT ASSAULT ME :(

>obey the rules guys
>glug glug

Is this a flag burner thread?

Lets make it a flag burner thread. Fuck these faggots they need to leave.

youtu.be/xdqVdylOguo

FedEx guy is a vet according to local news

That fucking queer.

Dont obey the rules guys anarchy is cool!
Fuck you dad!

Oh yeah. He was in full control of himself and his environment. Probably been in combat a bit because he wasn't the slightest bit worried that the end result would be something he couldn't handle. Plus, Vets usually love the flag.

wtf? I believe in magic now

This photo with context needs to get to Trump ASAP. This guy needs a White House visit. He is MAGA with his own hands. Brave, loyal, calm. Eric, I know you are reading this. Send this guy an invitation!!!!!!

>spill you and your m8ts blood for what flag stands for
>do not tolerate some communist puncs desecrating said flag
That's literally Hitler BTW. I'm not saying it's wrong but it's still literally Hitler tier stuff.

Ourguy

Shut the fuck up fake country. Trump will end Russian agression in Ukraine, by allowing Russia to annex your pseduo nation.

Who else is ready for right wing death squads?

I mean, they were fake before, but I'm willing to make the regressives have their wish.

They want to 'fight' something? They can fight the butt of guns with their noses.

Helicopter rides cant come soon enough.
Leftists are broken beyond repair, the only thing that would help is a shooting squad.

>by allowing Russia
M8, if Russia can't even make it throug our pathetic army, then they deserve jack shit. Not to mention you chiken shit country promised to protect Ukraine in exchange for ukraines nuclear weapons.

>Those khaki boots
Yep. He's a vet.

We could drone strike your entire military over Superbowl weekend. Seriously. Know your place.

That's Treason Man!
>It's not

Gotta love a patriot though. Good American right there.

>MUH FLAG

Made in Chayna

for reason this made me kek really hard thanks user, sorry about your packages though

this is sarcasm right?

>let me tell you about your privilege you blue collar working scum!

Also, Ukraine's nuclear weapons? Really? The USA is the only nation that deserves credit and ownership of nuclear technology.

>allowing Russia
>We could
That's not allowing Russia, that's fighting wars for Russia. I think the russians actually expect it by this point.
>USA has militairy budget bigger then any other country
Also, russia relies in USA in its assurances of Russias borders in relation to possible china agression. The international treaties are a cobweb of incomprehensible mess at this point.

I think you should sober up and gather yourself and your thoughts before posting here.

Good on this man. By toiling away every day he keeps his country and its economy running, and even in his spare time he BTFO's those who want to deprive millions of hard working Yanks their pride in the symbols of their country.

A true Murican hero, and an inspiration to us all. Kek be with you, Fed-Ex Flag Fighter.

Why did nobody in the crowd try and fuck with him? I lift but my size isn't intimidating.

A lot of respect for that guy.

It's not about size, leftists wont attack you unless they can blindside you or are armed with a weapon. They're cowards.

>fellow goys
What kind of idiot says this unironically? You realize that you're calling yourself and others cattle, right?

It is just a flag
how do both sides even care, lmao

>Ukraine's nuclear weapons
Ukraine had nuclear weapons. Giving them up for USA, Britain and Russia (((guarantee))) is considered one of the biggest political mistakes.
lrn2realpolitik

If you lived in a country that was relevant you would understand.

Nigga stole their flag

>don't fucking assault me
>You don't like it Get.The.Fuck.Out.
>god speed Fed Ex man.

i laughed way too fucking hard at that

The American way!

Your flag is a cross section of a toilet. Piss settled at the bottom of water. Fuck off piss loo.

>Matt Urine

Guess we can say he really took the piss out of those protesters.

It is more then just a flag, it is one of the symbols of the country and people living in it.
Many have payed the ultimate price to make their nation what it is today and these commie fucks just burn it to the ground.

No respect for their past or people who created all of which they take for granted.

Fuck that traitor scum, and props to the guy for standing up for his country.

Fedex has always been good to me

UPS and Canada Post can eat shit.

Inb4 Amazon cuts all ties with FedEx for "protecting white supremacists"

lel

That faggot wearing the cowboy hate looked like a weak chinned fuck. Im surprised Fex Ex guy didn't deck the fucker when Brokeback (Antifa)ggot tried to grapple him.

He triggered them just a wee bit.

>be a bunch of homos
>get rekt by a truck driver
ahahahahahahhahahahaha
my sides

Fuck I'd love to smash the faces of these faggots

>hate speech is not free speech REEEEE
>we hate America ... Why won't conservatives just die, end white people

How do these people take themselves seriously?

he looks like such a fucking pussy, the driver probably knew it would be too easy.

btw who has let a shitty ukr to this thread? ur "country" is a joke

i love you ruski bro

Just say this video for the first time. Damn I wish I could high five this guy.

B A S E D

This is pathetic. Just shows how far the US has fallen. Why is nobody doing shit? Why aren't these people lynched? The majority of bystanders don't even care. The FedEx guy backs off and doesn't even fight. Shows who's teh fucking boss faggots. Where is my pick up truck and clubbed southerners ? This is just pathetic

100% ready to volunteer

>Leftists are broken beyond repair
You're saying that as if there ever was a time they weren't

>has a job
of course hes /ourguy/

The time is not yet right for that. They need to totally lose control, then we strike.

For once, a major corporation decided not to cuck

>order new $400 monitor from Amazon
>FedEx nigger just leaves it on my step, no signature
>tell Amazon that it was stolen and they send a 2nd for free
>FedEx nigger drops it off AGAIN, no signature
>tell Amazon "wtf"
>they send a 3rd monitor
>FedEx nigger has me sign finally
>congratulates me on scheme
>mfw FedEx nigger helped me build my 3 monitor set up

Think he was fired or transferred, haven't seen him in months

Maybe these idiots should get JOBS! Or gtfo, please!!!

yeah, let's beat the shit out of one libfag, and give all of the cancerous media outlets ammo to use against trump supporters

that seems like a good idea

In places like you describe, liberals are too scared to do shit, hence no instances like you described. Boston bro here. After the election, there were pickups driving around with US flags and Confederate flags, in Boston. Yes a liberal stronghold... full of common sensical Irish and Italians. The US is far more complicated than what you see on TV.

And colgate, are you really one to call anyone pussies? You havent defended yourself in 80 years.

Those were Obama deals, not Trump deals. You might consider being nicer to us considering you're utterly dependent on us for your sovereignty

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ukraine speaks the truth.

I already do because they work waaaay harder for their customers than UPS. I fucking hate UPS.

I cant wait to see all the awesome punk music that will come out of Trump's fascist regime!! XDD FUCK THE POLICE!!! :)

fuck off UIDF

Quiet Benelux

fukken based

It's called owning the term

>I wanna fight fucking fascism here
>somewhere in the streets where no one gives a fuck
>it's not about making people angry by burning the flag so you can call them Nazis

Either camps or bullets for these people. I'm for bullets.

>being this retarded
also never go full (((scot))), a lannister pays his debts

Niggers call themselves niggas. Fuck off I'm not calling myself cattle.

Fuck Sup Forums and fuck meme culture.

they never fire any one cause their turn over rate is insane. They also treat their employees like dog shit. Its pretty cool they didnt fire him but desu he was probably trying to get fired any way. That guy is probably just pissed he works at FedEx. FedEx courier here.

t. the edgiest of all rabbi

No one stole your Anime fuck pillow and three pronged alien dildo bro

Fuck off frog

isn't mail theft considered a criminal offense with 10+ years of sharing the bed with tyrone in a maximum security prison?

Fuck I wish more people would stand up for their country and curb stomp these flag burning pinko faggots

Packages probably aren't considered normal mail. The harsh laws pertaining to mail theft is mostly there to protect information, not actual monetary value. Hell I'm pretty sure you're told not to sent money in the mail.

Packages are definitely considered normal mail. Mail theft is definitely illegal.

>hurr durrr we gonna be edgy and burn a flag
>we're gonna fight fascism here

Why are these people so retarded?

Just opening someone else's mail is a federal crime

>t.UPS

The Nazis liberated your shit country - learn your history faggot.

When then he's definitely a bad boy