youtu.be/YLC_XKvjq2w?t=14m20s
twitter.com/bjorn
youtube.com/watch?v=gW0gMfn_utI
bjorn.work/
unitedweresist.net/
nycantifa.
linkedin.com/in/communicationthinking
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZUFzChAoBE
crowdfundinsider.com/2014/04/36208-tapraise-may-created-purest-simplest-form-crowdfunding-yet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>NYU
>(((Professor)))

Its almost like hes paid to do this...Hmmm...

He was also giving a interview outside where some guy had a speech that was targeted by anifags. Dude is creepy as fuck

How do you figure?

Because he appeared at two similar events in NY pushing the same views? That means you're being paid?

*he's

You mean Gavin McInnes? If so that's the same event as the screaming professor. I'd love to see that interview if you've got it. Guy's interesting b/c of his creep factor and proximity to the NYU professor. I'm wondering what influence he has.

He protests professionally.

AHA found him. Thanks. (14:20)

youtu.be/YLC_XKvjq2w?t=14m20s

How do you know though?

OIC
twitter.com/bjorn

this place is amazing

we need to stop this nazi at all costs

I saw him take the money with my own two eyes

Bjorn also owns some sort of online pay button thing...we need to spam his nazi pics so investors stay away

>Antifa

Ger him boys!

youtube.com/watch?v=gW0gMfn_utI

twitter.com/bjorn

bjorn.work/

unitedweresist.net/

Here is the enemy:
nycantifa. wordpress. com/

www .jewbook.com/AntifaSevenHills/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE

linkedin.com/in/communicationthinking

> Branding, Naming, Copy, Communication Thinking
> Marketing and Advertising

So he's a professional protester?

Bjorn pls go

He's either mentally unstable or a paid protester.
We had a bunch of these here too.
I don't know any normal person who would do this for free.

I'm thinking you might have to be mentally unstable to be a paid protester. That's fucked up.

that's just Bjorn
twitter.com/bjorn

don't mind him..he's completely harmless, he's a cuckboy.

GET HER FIRED
Professors should be logical, rational people, not triggered cunts

I know I've seen this guy before. I know it. I can't remember where. I don't forget faces. I've seen this guy.

Someone needs to dig into this guy. He could be the key to investigating some of this paid protesting stuff.

I swear, I'm not messing around. I've seen this guy before. At some sort of high profile events.

I'm 100% on this.

I know that guy's face.

a relative of Anders?

he's probably just a cuck, but there's a chance he knows some more important people

I know. All I'm saying is I've seen him before these last two events. Possibly years ago (I'm a bit older than most of you).

Actually, that's how I felt when I first saw him at these events as well. I chocked it up to a faulty memory though.

@bjorn

hes a known antifa activist from NYC.

same

he may just be so generic looking that we all have seen a version of him at some protest or something
i may have seen someone like that during the occupy shit

Strange you mention occupy, because I was pretty involved in that back then. How old are you two? I'm 26 now, 27 in two months.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZUFzChAoBE

there were occupy protests for some days in our capital, i orbited around a bit, was quite involved with the commies back then tbf
im 22

>twitter.com/bjorn
co creator of a thing that allows for people to donate easier to "causes"
crowdfundinsider.com/2014/04/36208-tapraise-may-created-purest-simplest-form-crowdfunding-yet/

He is a professional agitator. No real job from what I can tell, He may not be paid but he sure is involved.

Also unrelated and from unconfirmed sources say he is a total cuck and loves sucking dick.

I'm 32. I'm from Chicago, but I did visit New York while Occupy was going on and walked by it to laugh at the commies. I hate commies.

He was involved in the OWS stuff.

sfist .com/2012/05/08/occupy_protesters_envision.php

kikebook .com/events/321201567948395/

This guy is definitely a full time protester of sorts.

Ah ha. So that answers that. I think 2008 Anonops had an issue with him as well with him instigating things and looked into him. It's all coming together in my memory. Fuck that guy and fuck commies.

He's just lonely as fuck I think.

Lmao

They are ALL fucking weak and pathetic. Remember this whenever you read a shill here

Commandre Breivik is everything Bjorn wishes to be but fails at.